µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
2009ÄêмÓÆÂÈ«¹úÏóÆå½õ±êÈü£¡
<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ 3¡¡ 4¡¡ 5¡¡ 6¡¡ 7¡¡ [8]¡¡ 9¡¡ 10¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

(ÒýÓà ÆåÒ»Éú:Õ³ÌÂÔÓÐÐ޸ģ¬ÇëÓÐÒâ²ÎÈüµÄÆåÊÖÃÇ×ÐϸÔĶÁ£¡1 ÆåÈü×ÚÖ¼£º´Ù½øÏóÆå»î¶¯£»Ìá¸ßÆåÒÕˮƽ¡£ 2 Ö÷°ì»ú¹¹£ºÐ¼ÓÆÂÏóÆå×ܻᡣ 3 ±ÈÈüÈÕÆÚ£º2009...)ÆåÒ»Éú well say [waterchess (6-18 2:32, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]141Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÆåÒ»Éú:±ðÌ«Ãô¸Ð£¬ÏÖ½ð±äÀñȯÆåÊÖÖ¸µÄ²»ÊÇÄãµÄÍÅÌ壡 ÏÖ½ð±äÀñȯµÄ»¹ÓÐÆäËûµÄÍÅÌå¡£ÄãÔø¾­¸úÆåÓÑÃǽâÊ͹ý£¬ËûÃÇÃ÷°×ÄãµÄ¿àÖÔ¡£)Ïó×ÜÀíÊÂÖÈçºÎÃæ¶ÔÆåÓÑ ?
Since you mentioned this is nothing to do with Bishan, I just drop it.

Regarding my suggestion, my main concern initially is more on ¡°try not to cancel Group A due to not enough players¡± as same set of staff are working on all three groups of competitions, to reduce the amounts for the prizes could be one of the alternatives, of course, the organizer need to check with the 9 players if they still wish to join the competition with reduced prizes, this is a common practice for those who have experiences in handling competitions and nothing to do with ¡°Ïó×ÜÀíÊÂÖÈçºÎÃæ¶ÔÆåÓÑ¡±.

As Ïó×ÜÀíÊ will be having the usual monthly meeting tonight, we will wait for the latest updates on Group A, e.g. 7-Round or 9-Round.

By the way, I plan to register on 21 Jun if I am free to participate in all rounds except one, currently I am not free on 27 Jun (school 70th Anniversary Celebration) and 11 July (Bishan 7th Anniversary Celebration) after 5 pm, i.e. I can join if it is 7-round but not 9-round.

Furthermore, this could be my last time and 10th time in National Open, during 1998 to 2009 except 2003 and 2006, before moving out of Bishan by Dec 2009. At this moment, I have no plan to join in the next few years due to other personal arrangements.
[±Ìɽ (6-18 9:39, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]142Â¥

Ïó×ÜÀíÊÂÖ£¬Ôõô»áÎÞÑÕ¼û½­¶«¸¸ÀÏ£¿ ÏàÐÅÆåÓÑÃǶ¼Ó¦¸ÃÖªµÀ£¬Ä¿Ç°µÄ¾­¼Ã»·¾³²¢²»ÊǺܺã¬ÒªÑ°ÕÒÔÞÖúÉÌÔÞÖúÏóÆå»î¶¯ÏîÄ¿²¢²»ÊÇÒ»¼þÈÝÒ×µÄÊ¡£Ô­±¾Ïó×ÜÀíÊÂÃǶ¼ºÜµ£ÐÄ¡¢Ò²ÒÔΪ½ñÄêÈ«¹úÈüA×éµÄÈüÊ£¬½«ÒòΪ¾­·ÑµÄȱ·¦¶øÌ¥ËÀ¸¹ÖУ¬ÎÞ·¨ÈçÆÚ¾Ù°ì¡£½á¹ûÈ´³öÈËÒâ±í£¬ÔÚÖÚÀíÊÂÃÇ´ó¼ÒÆëÐĺÏÁ¦£¬½ß¾¡ËùÄÜ£¬¼è¿àŬÁ¦µÄÇé¿öÏ£¬ÖÕÓÚÖÚÖ¾³É³Ç£¬Ñ°ÕÒµ½×ã¹»µÄÔÞÖúÉÌ£¬ÃãÇ¿´Õ×ãÆåÈüµÄ¾­·Ñ£¬Ê¹È«¹úÈüA¡¢B×éµÄÈüÊ£¬Äܹ»ÈçÆÚ¾ÙÐС£
Ò²ÐíÆåÓÑÃǸպÃÔÚÆåÈüÕâ¶ÎÆڼ䣬ÒòΪ¸öÈ˹¤×÷¡¢Ñ§Òµ¡¢ÉíÌå×´¿ö»ò˽ÈËÊÂÎñµÄ·±Ã¦£¬ÎÞ·¨²ÎÈü£¬Ôì³É±¨Ãû²Î¼ÓA×éÆåÈüÈËÊýÏ¡ÉÙÓë²»×ã¡£Ãæ¶ÔÕâÑùµÄÇé¿ö£¬Ïó×ܲ»µÃ²»¼ÓÒÔ¿¼ÂÇÊÇ·ñҪȡÏûA×éÈüʵĽøÐУ¬ÒòΪA×éÆåÈüµÄÓÅʤÕߣ¬½«Óлú»á´ú±í¹ú¼Ò³öϯ²Î¼ÓÔÚÖйúɽ¶«Ö÷°ìµÄÊÀ½ç±­ÏóÆå½õ±êÈü¡¢éijÇÖ÷°ìµÄÑÇÖÞÏóÆå¸öÈËÈü¼°Ô½ÄÏÖ÷°ìµÄ°ÂÁÖÆ¥¿ËÊÒÄÚÔ˶¯»á£¬Èç¹û²Î¼ÓA×éÆåÈüµÄÈËÊýÉÙ»¹¼á³ÖÒª¾Ù°ì£¬¿ÖÅ»áÎÞ·¨åàÑ¡³öÕæÕýÓÐʵÁ¦µÄÆåÊÖ¡£
»ùÓÚά»¤¹ú¼ÒÓëÎÒ¹úÏóÆåµÄÉùÓþ£¬Ïó×ܽñÍí¾­¹ý¿ª»áÌÖÂÛ¾ö¶¨£ºÈç¹ûÖÁ±¾ÖÜÄ©±¨Ãû½ØÖ¹ÈÕÆÚΪֹ£¬±¨Ãû²Î¼ÓA×éÆåÈüµÄÈËÊýÈç²»×ã20ÈË£¬A×éµÄÆåÈü½«ÓèÒÔÈ¡Ïû¡£ÖÁÓÚÊÀ½ç±­¡¢ÑÇÖÞ¸öÈËÈüÓëÊÒÄÚÔ˶¯»áµÄÂýÆå´ú±í£¬Ïó×ܽ«»áÁíÍâ¾Ù°ìÒ»¸öÑ¡°ÎÈü£¬´ÓÖÐåàÑ¡³öÊʵ±µÄ´ú±í¡£ÖÁÓÚÓÐ×ʸñ²Î¼ÓÑ¡°ÎÈüµÄÆåÊÖ£¬ÒÔ¹ýÈ¥5ÄêÄÚÔø»ñµÃÇ°6ÃûµÄÓÅʤÕßΪ±ê×¼¡£ÖÁÓÚÊÒÄÚÔ˶¯»áµÄ¿ìÆå´ú±í£¬ÓɽñÄ굤Èְ͸ð¾Ù°ìµÄ¿ìÆåÈüÓÅʤÕß»ñµÃ¡£
Èç¹ûA×éµÄÆåÈü×îºóÒò²ÎÈüÈËÊýµÄ²»×ã¶ø±»ÆÈÈ¡Ïû£¬ÕâÖÖÇéÐεķ¢Éú²¢²»ÊÇÓÉÓÚÏó×ÜÔì³ÉµÄ£¬ºÎÀ´¡°Ïó×ÜÀíÊÂÖ£¬ÎÞÑÕÃæ¶Ô¹ã´óµÄÆåÓÑ£¿¡±¡£×÷Ϊһ¸öÁìµ¼ÈË£¬Èç¹ûÄܹ»ËæËæ±ã±ã¾Í×÷³ö¼õµÍ½±½ðÊý¶îµÄ¾ö¶¨£¬±»ÆåÓÑÃdzÜЦ£¬ÄDzÅÊÇÕæÕý¡°¶ªÈËÏÖÑÛ£¬ÎÞÑÕÃæ¶Ô¹ã´óµÄÆåÓÑ°¡£¡¡±¡£
[ÆåÒ»Éú (6-19 2:18, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]143Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÆåÒ»Éú:Ïó×ÜÀíÊÂÖ£¬Ôõô»áÎÞÑÕ¼û½­¶«¸¸ÀÏ£¿ ÏàÐÅÆåÓÑÃǶ¼Ó¦¸ÃÖªµÀ£¬Ä¿Ç°µÄ¾­¼Ã»·¾³²¢²»ÊǺܺã¬ÒªÑ°ÕÒÔÞÖúÉÌÔÞÖúÏóÆå»î¶¯ÏîÄ¿²¢²»ÊÇÒ»¼þÈÝÒ×...)if I am using your way of thinking, could I say ........
The terms "Ïó×ÜÀíÊÂÖ£¬Ôõô»áÎÞÑÕ¼û½­¶«¸¸ÀÏ£¿" "ÒªÏó×ÜÀíÊÂÖÈçºÎÃæ¶ÔÆåÓÑ" were used by you, please read the few related posts......

I am questioning the use of above such terms in your posts, I am replying with [nothing to do with ¡°Ïó×ÜÀíÊÂÖÈçºÎÃæ¶ÔÆåÓÑ"].

Regarding "A×éÆåÈüµÄÓÅʤÕߣ¬½«Óлú»á´ú±í¹ú¼Ò³öϯ²Î¼ÓÔÚÖйúɽ¶«Ö÷°ìµÄÊÀ½ç±­ÏóÆå½õ±êÈü¡¢éijÇÖ÷°ìµÄÑÇÖÞÏóÆå¸öÈËÈü¼°Ô½ÄÏÖ÷°ìµÄ°ÂÁÖÆ¥¿ËÊÒÄÚÔ˶¯»á", why not "A×éÆåÈüµÄÓÅʤÕߣ¬½«Óлú»á³öϯ¹ú¼Ò´ú±íÑ¡°ÎÈü" ?

If "±¨Ãû²Î¼ÓA×éÆåÈüµÄÈËÊýÈç²»×ã20ÈË£¬A×éµÄÆåÈü½«ÓèÒÔÈ¡Ïû", please do not tell me 7-round is for at least 20 players and 9-round is for at least say 30 players. If this is the case, I will go and register today and hope that there are at least 20 players as I am ok to 7-round this year.

From the rule below :

"12½±Àø°ì·¨£º
£¨Ò»£©¹«¿ªA×éµÄÓÅʤÕߣ¬Óлú»á´ú±íмÓƲμӽñÄêµÄµÚ11½ìÊÀ½çÏóÆå½õ±êÈü£¬Î¨±ØÐëÊÇмÓƹ«Ãñ»òÓÀ¾Ã¾ÓÃñ¡£"

change to the rule of Ñ¡°ÎÈü,

if I am using your way of thinking, could I say

"ËæËæ±ã±ã¾Í×÷³öÈ¡ÏûA×éÆåÈüµÄ¾ö¶¨£¬±»ÆåÓÑÃdzÜЦ£¬ÄDzÅÊÇÕæÕý¡°¶ªÈËÏÖÑÛ£¬ÎÞÑÕÃæ¶Ô¹ã´óµÄÆåÓÑ°¡£¡¡±"

In fact, we should have a long term plan on Ñ¡°ÎÈü and some other methods related to the training and selection of National Players.

Last but not least, I have more concerns on the way you handle the suggestions to SIXGA, do you know there are ways to say "No" to suggestions but people still willing to suggest in future.

[±Ìɽ (6-19 7:06, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]144Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:todate close to 60, one more week to go ..... Group A -- 9 players. Group B -- 47 players. Ladies -- 2 players. )todate, 10 for Group A, more than 50 for Group B ......
two more days to go .....
[±Ìɽ (6-19 22:06, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]145Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÆåÒ»Éú:Ïó×ÜÀíÊÂÖ£¬Ôõô»áÎÞÑÕ¼û½­¶«¸¸ÀÏ£¿ ÏàÐÅÆåÓÑÃǶ¼Ó¦¸ÃÖªµÀ£¬Ä¿Ç°µÄ¾­¼Ã»·¾³²¢²»ÊǺܺã¬ÒªÑ°ÕÒÔÞÖúÉÌÔÞÖúÏóÆå»î¶¯ÏîÄ¿²¢²»ÊÇÒ»¼þÈÝÒ×...)by the way can yi ji go for the Ñ¡°ÎÈü[waterchess (6-20 3:53, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]146Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:todate, 10 for Group A, more than 50 for Group B ...... two more days to go .....)For Group A, could we have at least 10 more from these two days .......
So far, the 10 below have registered ......

Grade As -- ÖìÓÀ¼ª ºéÌìÈð Áõ½£»Û Ä߸£Á¼

Grade Bs -- ²Ü×Óº½ ÐíÓÀÀ¤ ÁõÔÙ³É »Æ¿¡Ñô ֣ľÐË ºéȪ·¢
[±Ìɽ (6-20 7:36, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]147Â¥

(ÒýÓà waterchess:by the way can yi ji go for the Ñ¡°ÎÈü)¹ýÈ¥5ÄêA×éµÄÇ°6Ãû£¡2004ÄêÖÁ2008ÄêÈ«¹ú¹«¿ªÈüA×éµÄÇ°6Ãû£¡[ÆåÒ»Éú (6-20 9:56, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]148Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:todate, 10 for Group A, more than 50 for Group B ...... two more days to go .....)todate, 14 for Group A, more than 55 for Group B ......
4 more for group A are »ÆÒãºè »ÆÈÙÔÀ »Æ¿¡Ãú ºé°²ºÀ.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

below list as of 19 Jun 2009 :

So far, the 10 below have registered ......

Grade As -- ÖìÓÀ¼ª ºéÌìÈð Áõ½£»Û Ä߸£Á¼

Grade Bs -- ²Ü×Óº½ ÐíÓÀÀ¤ ÁõÔÙ³É »Æ¿¡Ñô ֣ľÐË ºéȪ·¢
[±Ìɽ (6-20 22:10, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]149Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:todate, 14 for Group A, more than 55 for Group B ...... 4 more for group A are »ÆÒãºè »ÆÈÙÔÀ »Æ¿¡Ãú ºé°²ºÀ. ----------------...)Until yesterday, 1´óʦ6¼×¼¶7ÒÒ¼¶ ........
tonight not free to go to SIXGA to find out whether there are at least 20 players for Group A to proceed.

If it is on, with the same ratio of 50% of ÒÒ¼¶, then all ÒÒ¼¶ will have chances to play with either ´óʦ or ¼×¼¶ in Round 1.
[±Ìɽ (6-21 11:21, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]150Â¥

Changing The Rules of The Games .....¡­¡­.
Changing The Rules of The Games Between 2009 Group A and 2009 Ñ¡°ÎÈü .....

In the first place, we do not have the rule to cancel 2009 Group A due to less than 20 players and to introduce 2009 Ñ¡°ÎÈü instead, this is a serious matter.

Tonight is the closing date of registration for 2009 Singapore Xiangqi open, if it is too late to change any rule now, I hope that we can do better in future years.

Even if we have at least 20 players for this year Group A to proceed, I still wish to list down some of my observations here for considerations in future :

(1) To stop the 2009 Group A due to less than 20 players or to proceed with 2009 Group A with lower prizes, who are the most critical persons to be consulted ? Of course, should be the group of 14 or more players but not others. You are taking away the chance for this group of 14 to 19 players to represent Singapore or at least to join the Ñ¡°ÎÈü. A better arrangement is to add on, say the Top 6 of last 5 years Group A and even say the 1st of last 5 years Group B to this Ñ¡°ÎÈü, so we could have 2009 Group A cum 2009 Ñ¡°ÎÈü in the same competition, for those who are not free to join 2009 Group A, they should be not free to join Ñ¡°ÎÈü too. As in the first place, 2009 Group A is the 2009 Ñ¡°ÎÈü as stated in the rules, why to change the rule now ?

(2) 7-Round or 9-Round for 2009 Group A

With the rule of 7-Round or 9-Round, most if not all will have the concept of 9-Round for 20 players or more, 7-Round for less than 20 players. Silence on the conditions for 7-Round and 9-Round will affect the registration too.

(3) Ñ¡°ÎÈü was held in 2006 with a number of concerns

I hope that the same set of concerns do not appear again.

(4) 2009 Group A and 2009 Ñ¡°ÎÈü

If we haveÑ¡°ÎÈü in the plan yearly, then 2009 Group A can provide players to the Ñ¡°ÎÈü too.

Last but not least, to cancel Group A as compared to lower the prizes, the final inputs should be from this group of 14 to 19 players as there are some set of working staff without additional cast.

Below are my previous suggestions of :

(A) No change of total of $4,000 for 8 prizes with 20 or more players (9 Rounds)
(B) To change to total of $2700 for 6 prizes with 15 to 19 players (7 Rounds)
(C) To change to total of $1700 for 4 prizes with 10 to 14 players (9 Rounds for 10 players round robin, 7 Rounds for more than 10 players)
[±Ìɽ (6-21 12:38, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]151Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:Changing The Rules of The Games .....¡­¡­. Changing The Rules of The Games Between 2009 Group A and 2009 Ñ¡°ÎÈü ..... In the fi...)correction of typo error .....
same set of working staff without additional cost.
[±Ìɽ (6-21 13:05, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]152Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:ÆßÄêÀ´²Î¼ÓÈ«¹úÈüÈËÊý ......... ÆßÄêÀ´²Î¼ÓÈ«¹úÈüÈËÊý£º 2003 ÄêA×é22ÈË, B×é84ÈË£» 2004 ÄêA×é24ÈË, B×é67ÈË£» 2005 Äê²»·Ö×é45ÈË[°...)heard that ¹«¿ªB×é66ÈË, the highest number in the last 5 years ......
For ¹«¿ªA×é, heard about ĪÎÄÒ« ·½½¨Ã÷ ÁºÎÄ½Ü ÅËÂúÒâ

In 2005, Óм¶ÆåÊÖ only 14 ÈË, this year is still better.

Anyway, please wait for official news from SIXGA .....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

those 14 names until yesterday as below :

»Æ¿¡Ãú ÖìÓÀ¼ª ºéÌìÈð Áõ½£»Û Ä߸£Á¼ »ÆÒãºè »ÆÈÙÔÀ ²Ü×Óº½ ÐíÓÀÀ¤ ÁõÔÙ³É »Æ¿¡Ñô ºé°²ºÀ ֣ľÐË ºéȪ·¢
[±Ìɽ (6-21 22:47, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]153Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÆåÒ»Éú:Ïó×ÜÀíÊÂÖ£¬Ôõô»áÎÞÑÕ¼û½­¶«¸¸ÀÏ£¿ ÏàÐÅÆåÓÑÃǶ¼Ó¦¸ÃÖªµÀ£¬Ä¿Ç°µÄ¾­¼Ã»·¾³²¢²»ÊǺܺã¬ÒªÑ°ÕÒÔÞÖúÉÌÔÞÖúÏóÆå»î¶¯ÏîÄ¿²¢²»ÊÇÒ»¼þÈÝÒ×...)A study of records ........
2007 & 2008 (From Bishan Newsletter 2009)

40ÃûÓм¶ÆåÊ¿³öϯÁËÏó×ÜÖ÷°ìµÄ2007È«¹ú¸öÈËÈü ÓëÁª°ìµÄ2008È«¹ú¸öÈËÈü£¨ÎÄÀñÁª°ì£©

ÏóÆå´óʦ Îâ×Úº² »Æ¿¡Ãú ¿µµÂÈÙ Ö£Ï鸣 Ðí ЊĪÎÄÒ«

¼×¼¶ÆåÊ¿ »ÆÈÙÔÀ ÖìÓÀ¼ª ÂÀÈðÕ¹ Ðܹúçâ ºúº£Óî Çñ¹Ú½Ü ÁºÓÀÐË ÁõÓôÐË Ñî¸ßÕý
ºéÌìÈ𠬹úÁú Ä߸£Á¼ »ÆÒãºè ÍõÓ¢ÔÙ Áõ½£»Û

ÒÒ¼¶ÆåÊ¿ ÁºÎÄ½Ü Ò¦ÍþºÍ ÁõïÈÙ ·¶ÓÀ¿µ ²Ü×Óº½ »ÆÅàÉ­ ºéȪ·¢ ³ÂÀ´ÐË ºéëèÀû
Áø¹ú±ó ³Â¸£È« ֣ľÐË ÁõÔÙ³É Öì¹úÖÒ ³ÂïȻ ÁõÒÚºÀ ÁÖ³¬ÏÍ ÐíÓÀÀ¤
Áõ¹ãÇ¿

Players registered for 2009 so far ¡­¡­.

ÏóÆå´óʦ -- ĪÎÄÒ« ·½½¨Ã÷ »Æ¿¡Ãú

¼×¼¶ÆåÊ¿ -- ÖìÓÀ¼ª ºéÌìÈð Ä߸£Á¼ »ÆÒãºè »ÆÈÙÔÀ (heard that Áõ½£»Û withdrawn)

ÒÒ¼¶ÆåÊ¿ -- ÁºÎÄ½Ü ÅËÂúÒâ ²Ü×Óº½ ÐíÓÀÀ¤ ÁõÔÙ³É »Æ¿¡Ñô ºé°²ºÀ ֣ľÐË ºéȪ·¢

If using Top 6 of last 5 years (2004 to 2008) Group A for Ñ¡°ÎÈü, additional candidates (please verify) before 2007 are :

ÀµººË³ ÕÅÑ« ÁÖ½ðÐÇ Ò¦½Ý·½ ÁÖÒ«É­ ¹ù¼ÒÃú

but we are not giving chances to new candidates registered for 2009, some are shown below :

·½½¨Ã÷ ÅËÂúÒâ ÐíÓÀÀ¤ »Æ¿¡Ñô ºé°²ºÀ

Could I conclude preferences are to give chances to those not registered for 2009 Open due to whatever reasons instead of those registered for 2009 Open ?

Regardless Ñ¡°ÎÈü should be conducted for coming three events or not, not to hold 2009 Open for Group A (with at least 17 players till yesterday) will have great impact in future xiangqi activities organised.

This is my last post on this matter.

[±Ìɽ (6-22 8:31, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]154Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:So far 2008 Group A only Position 3 in Top 10 registered....... Îâ×Úº² »ÆÈÙÔÀ ÖìÓÀ¼ª (registered) ÂÀÈðÕ¹ Ðܹúç⠻ƿ¡Ãú ºúº£Óî ¿)good to see at least 4 of Top 10 registered.......
Îâ×Úº²
»ÆÈÙÔÀ (registered)
ÖìÓÀ¼ª (registered)
ÂÀÈðÕ¹
Ðܹúçâ
»Æ¿¡Ãú (registered)
ºúº£Óî
¿µµÂÈÙ
ÁºÎÄ½Ü (registered)
Çñ¹Ú½Ü
[±Ìɽ (6-22 8:46, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]155Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:heard that ¹«¿ªB×é66ÈË, the highest number in the last 5 years ...... For ¹«¿ªA×é, heard about ĪÎÄÒ« ·½½¨Ã÷ ÁºÎÄ½Ü ÅËÂúÒâ ...)¹«¿ªB×é at least more than 25% with potential in Top 8 ..........
but could not remember all the names, some are as below :

Ö£ÆôË꣬ÕÅÓѱò£¬ÁÎÃúå©£¬ºéÅàÈÙ£¬ÍõÓ¡£¬Î׺ºè裬²Ì¿¡½Ü£¬×¯²Å¾û£¬ÍõÏำ£¬Àµ¿¡½Ü£¬ÁõÃ÷»Ô£¬ÕÔ½ðɽ£¬........
[±Ìɽ (6-22 9:18, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]156Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:A study of records ........ 2007 & 2008 (From Bishan Newsletter 2009) 40ÃûÓм¶ÆåÊ¿³öϯÁËÏó×ÜÖ÷°ìµÄ2007È«¹ú¸öÈËÈü ÓëÁª°ìµÄ2008È...)¼òµ¥ÉùÃ÷һϽñÄê¾­¼Ã½Ï²î£¬²»ÉÙÆåÊÖÈ缸¶È±¾ÉíµÄ¹¤×÷ѹÁ¦¶¼¼ÓÖØÁË£¬²»ÊDz»Ïë²Î¼Ó£¬ÊÇʱ¼äºÍ¾«Á¦ËùÏÞ¡£²»Ò˽öÓÃÈËÊýÓëÈ¥Äê±È½Ï¡£½±½ð½µµÍµÄÎÊÌ⣬½ü¼¸Ä겻ʱ¸¡ÏÖ£¬¿ÉÄÜÒ²ÓÐÆåÊÖÒò´Ë¶ø²»²ÎÈü£¬ÊDzÎÈüÈËÊý¼õÉÙµÄÒ»¸öÔ­Òò£¬µ«Î´±ØÊÇÖ÷ÒªÔ­Òò¡£ÎÒÈÔÈ»ÏàÐŴ󲿷ֵÄÆåÊÖ¸ü¿´ÖصÄÊÇÏíÊܾºÈüÖаÙÕÛ²»ÄÓºÍÒÔÆå»áÓѵÄÀÖȤ¡£

±Ìɽ·¢ÌûÈôó¼Ò×¢Òâµ½±¨ÃûÈËÊýÆ«µÍµÄÎÊÌ⣬¹ÄÀøÄܹ»²Î¼ÓµÄÆåÊÖÓ»Ô¾²Î¼Ó£¬ÊǺõġ£ÓÐÆåÓÑ×¢Òâµ½ÕâÌûÀ´ÎÊÎÒ£¬¶øÎÒÒ²Òò´ËÖµçÏó×ÜѯÎÊ¡£µ±Ê±Á˽âËùµÃ£¬ÊÇÈÔÓÐһЩÆåÊÖÉÐ䱨Ãû£¬¿ÉÄÜʱ¼ä䶨»ò³Ö¹ÛÍû̬¶È¡£ÈçÈËÊý²»ÀíÏ룬Ïó×ÜÒ²¿ÉÄÜÑÓ³¤±¨Ãûʱ¼ä£¬Õâ²¢·ÇûÓÐÏÈÀý¡£

[¼¸¶È (6-22 12:39, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]157Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:heard that ¹«¿ªB×é66ÈË, the highest number in the last 5 years ...... For ¹«¿ªA×é, heard about ĪÎÄÒ« ·½½¨Ã÷ ÁºÎÄ½Ü ÅËÂúÒâ ...)¹«¿ªA×é, heard that ¿µµÂÈÙ registered too, 2 more to go ?[±Ìɽ (6-22 19:54, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]158Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:ÆßÄêÀ´²Î¼ÓÈ«¹úÈüÈËÊý ......... ÆßÄêÀ´²Î¼ÓÈ«¹úÈüÈËÊý£º 2003 ÄêA×é22ÈË, B×é84ÈË£» 2004 ÄêA×é24ÈË, B×é67ÈË£» 2005 Äê²»·Ö×é45ÈË[°...)·ÇµäÐÍÐÔ·ÎÑ×ʼþ .............. and H1N1 ........

106, 91, 45, 56, 68, 80, 66 + ? .........

the sum of Group A and Group B yearly since 2003, the year of ·ÇµäÐÍÐÔ·ÎÑ×ʼþ ..... now it is H1N1 in 2009 .....
[±Ìɽ (6-23 7:02, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]159Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:heard that ¹«¿ªB×é66ÈË, the highest number in the last 5 years ...... For ¹«¿ªA×é, heard about ĪÎÄÒ« ·½½¨Ã÷ ÁºÎÄ½Ü ÅËÂúÒâ ...)heard that someone wishes to register as No. 67 .......
and SIXGA plans to take in two at a time as 66 is an even number now.

With 68 or more, it will be the highest in the last 6 years. :)
[±Ìɽ (6-23 13:15, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]160Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ 3¡¡ 4¡¡ 5¡¡ 6¡¡ 7¡¡ [8]¡¡ 9¡¡ 10¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum