2009年新加坡全国象棋锦标赛!
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 193 楼,当前显示第 152 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:碧山 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:1430) 发表:2009-06-21 13:05:16  152楼 
Changing The Rules of The Games .....……. Changing The Rules of The Games Between 2009 Group A and 2009 选拔赛 ..... In the first place, we do not have the rule to cancel 2009 Group A due to less than 20 players and to introduce 2009 选拔赛 instead, this is a serious matter. Tonight is the closing date of registration for 2009 Singapore Xiangqi open, if it is too late to change any rule now, I hope that we can do better in future years. Even if we have at least 20 players for this year Group A to proceed, I still wish to list down some of my observations here for considerations in future : (1) To stop the 2009 Group A due to less than 20 players or to proceed with 2009 Group A with lower prizes, who are the most critical persons to be consulted ? Of course, should be the group of 14 or more players but not others. You are taking away the chance for this group of 14 to 19 players to represent Singapore or at least to join the 选拔赛. A better arrangement is to add on, say the Top 6 of last 5 years Group (more...)
correction of typo error .....

same set of working staff without additional cost.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 193 楼,当前显示第 152 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码