2009年新加坡全国象棋锦标赛!
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 193 楼,当前显示第 142 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:碧山 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:1430) 发表:2009-06-18 09:39:32  142楼 
别太敏感,现金变礼券棋手指的不是你的团体! 现金变礼券的还有其他的团体。你曾经跟棋友们解释过,他们明白你的苦衷。
象总理事诸公如何面对棋友 ?

Since you mentioned this is nothing to do with Bishan, I just drop it.

Regarding my suggestion, my main concern initially is more on “try not to cancel Group A due to not enough players” as same set of staff are working on all three groups of competitions, to reduce the amounts for the prizes could be one of the alternatives, of course, the organizer need to check with the 9 players if they still wish to join the competition with reduced prizes, this is a common practice for those who have experiences in handling competitions and nothing to do with “象总理事诸公如何面对棋友”.

As 象总理事 will be having the usual monthly meeting tonight, we will wait for the latest updates on Group A, e.g. 7-Round or 9-Round.

By the way, I plan to register on 21 Jun if I am free to participate in all rounds except one, currently I am not free on 27 Jun (school 70th Anniversary Celebration) and 11 July (Bishan 7th Anniversary Celebration) after 5 pm, i.e. I can join if it is 7-round but not 9-round.

Furthermore, this could be my last time and 10th time in National Open, during 1998 to 2009 except 2003 and 2006, before moving out of Bishan by Dec 2009. At this moment, I have no plan to join in the next few years due to other personal arrangements.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 193 楼,当前显示第 142 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码