µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÐÄÇéÏÐÁÄ | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
ºÃÉËÐÄ£¬ÎªÊ²Ã´×ÜÊÇÊÂÓëԸΥ£¡~£¿
<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ [3]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

(ÒýÓà ͸Ã÷Ò¶:µ±Á½¸öÈ˶¼¶Ô×ŵ绰µÄʱºò... Óкܶà¿ÉÄܵ±Ãæ˵²»³öÀ´µÄ»°, Ôڵ绰Àïһʱ³å¶¯¶¼¿ÉÒÔ½²³öÀ´. ÕâÊÇÁ½µØÁµºÜÈÝÒ×ʧ°Ü, ³³¼ÜÔ½À´Ô½¶àµÄÖØÒªÔ...)Íƾ¿ÔðÈÎÖ»»á¸üÔ㣡~Ðľ²£¬³ÉÊ촦ʣ¡~[²»»á·ÉµÄÌìʹ (4-14 2:19, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]41Â¥

(ÒýÓà ×ãÎè:²»ÊÇÔ©¼Ò²»¾ÛÍ·¡£¡£¡£¡£¼ÇµÃÂ𣬺ìÂ¥ÃÎÀÓÐÒ»´Î±¦ÓñºÍ÷ìÓñ´ó³³ÁËÒ»¼Ü£¬¼ÖĸʹÐļ²Ê×µÄ˵£º¡°ÕæÕæÊÇÁ½¸öСԩ¼Ò¡£¡± ³³¼Ü´ú±í×ÅʲôÄØ£¿Î...)¾«²Ê¼ô¼­£¡~ ×îÖØÒªµÄÊÇÏ໥×ðÖØ£¬¸ø±Ë´ËÒ»µã¾àÀëºÍ¿Õ¼ä£¬Äܹ»°üÈݱ˴˵IJ»Í¬£¬°üÀ¨ÐÔ¸ñÉÏ

µÄ£¬Ë¼ÏëÉϵģ¬ÎªÈË´¦ÊÂÉϵġ£

ÎÞÂÛÊÇÄãÐÀÉÍ»ò²»ÐÀÉ͵ģ¬Èç¹ûÄÜÓÃÒ»ÖÖ¸ü×ðÖØ£¬¸ü¿Í¹Û£¬¸ü¿í´óµÄÐØ»³È¥°®Ëý£¬ÎÒ

ÏëÒ»Çж¼»áºÃÆðÀ´µÄ¡£

°®ÇéºÜÈÝÒ×£¬ÏദȴºÜÄÑ
[²»»á·ÉµÄÌìʹ (4-14 2:21, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]42Â¥

(ÒýÓà ͸Ã÷Ò¶:µ±Á½¸öÈ˶¼¶Ô×ŵ绰µÄʱºò... Óкܶà¿ÉÄܵ±Ãæ˵²»³öÀ´µÄ»°, Ôڵ绰Àïһʱ³å¶¯¶¼¿ÉÒÔ½²³öÀ´. ÕâÊÇÁ½µØÁµºÜÈÝÒ×ʧ°Ü, ³³¼ÜÔ½À´Ô½¶àµÄÖØÒªÔ...)the best way to avoid this is to talk less,especially via phone. as when u both use phone too often, sometimes u will feel facinating without any pre-notice, and also sometimes, u are in fact not so willing to talk at that point of time, of course there are also many other reasons, like u are playing games. and at those time above, u are very likely to speak out some careless words, which may hurt ur Gal. but on the other hand, u gal may be also a bit easy to get angry, but anyway, u have to bear with this, espicially she is not with u now. u know gal like to imagine what u r doing, sometimes may even ask u too much on what u have done, r doing so that perhaps u eventually get bored. but must be careful, this is the time u have to bear with her. as once u appear anything usual, she may think or confirm that u have got sth hidding behind her! so...u know..just...non-stop urguing...sigh!

but for u this case, the only that can say is that "dun worry!". so long as u confirm that she loves u very much, then millians of little quarrels are also small cake! of course, i say little quarrel, not the big affair like u are dating some other gals behind ur gal... so dun worry, tomoro, call her again! gentelly, softly, mindly to apologize, of course, no matter u were rite or not, u still have to apologize, as u said "u love her!", rite!

hahaa! take it easy! not a big deal! but one thing i agree with u: quarrel due to some non-sense is really making us feel ·³£¬but no way to avoid, this is just realy life. we are all ordinary ppl, what can we do for this? sigh! i guess when we were younger, we all always thought that we would have a very ideal life, perhaps just like those in the movie! however, i'm sure that all the ppl who have had or having boy/gal friend may feel that quarrel is just so ordinary too. its unit may be per day! hahah.. dun scare u lah...

lastly, if anyone find a way to avoid quarrle btw boy and gal friends, pls let me know! i have been seeking this for long time!

~~banban
[banban (4-14 2:41, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]43Â¥

(ÒýÓà banban:the best way to avoid this is to talk less,especially via phone. as when u both use phone too often, sometimes u will feel facin...)up!~ wat exactly wat i wanna know!~[²»»á·ÉµÄÌìʹ (4-14 2:52, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]44Â¥

(ÒýÓà ²»»á·ÉµÄÌìʹ:up!~ wat exactly wat i wanna know!~)aiya !~ got one more "wat"!~typing mistake[²»»á·ÉµÄÌìʹ (4-14 2:53, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]45Â¥

Á©Àñ°Ý±ðÁªÏµ£¬¿´Ë­ÏÈ·ÅÏÂÉí¶ÎÕÒ¶Ô·½¡£[»¨ÐÄ´ó¸ç (4-14 6:28, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]46Â¥

(ÒýÓà »¨ÐÄ´ó¸ç:Á©Àñ°Ý±ðÁªÏµ£¬¿´Ë­ÏÈ·ÅÏÂÉí¶ÎÕÒ¶Ô·½¡£)Õâ¸úÉí¶Îû¹Øϵ°É×ܾõµÃ¸ÐÇéÊǾ­²»Æð¿¼ÑéµÄ, Òª¿¼ÑéµÄ»°Ò²¾Í²»ÕæÁË.....ϲ»¶Ò»¸öÈË, ÓֺαØÔÚÒâÉí¶ÎÄØ...[Ñý¾«Ð¡Ñ¬ (4-14 7:17, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]47Â¥

(ÒýÓà ×ãÎè:²»ÊÇÔ©¼Ò²»¾ÛÍ·¡£¡£¡£¡£¼ÇµÃÂ𣬺ìÂ¥ÃÎÀÓÐÒ»´Î±¦ÓñºÍ÷ìÓñ´ó³³ÁËÒ»¼Ü£¬¼ÖĸʹÐļ²Ê×µÄ˵£º¡°ÕæÕæÊÇÁ½¸öСԩ¼Ò¡£¡± ³³¼Ü´ú±í×ÅʲôÄØ£¿Î...)(Y)!!![felix (4-14 9:21, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]48Â¥

(ÒýÓà Ñý¾«Ð¡Ñ¬:Õâ¸úÉí¶Îû¹Øϵ°É×ܾõµÃ¸ÐÇéÊǾ­²»Æð¿¼ÑéµÄ, Òª¿¼ÑéµÄ»°Ò²¾Í²»ÕæÁË.....ϲ»¶Ò»¸öÈË, ÓֺαØÔÚÒâÉí¶ÎÄØ...)¾­Àú²»Í¬°É¡­¡­[»¨ÐÄ´ó¸ç (4-14 9:42, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]49Â¥

(ÒýÓà »¨ÐÄ´ó¸ç:Á©Àñ°Ý±ðÁªÏµ£¬¿´Ë­ÏÈ·ÅÏÂÉí¶ÎÕÒ¶Ô·½¡£)Ö§³Ö£¡£¡´ó¸ç˵»°¾ÍÊÇÇ¿[Ð¥°Á²ÔÉú (4-14 15:15, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]50Â¥

(ÒýÓà ×ãÎè:²»ÊÇÔ©¼Ò²»¾ÛÍ·¡£¡£¡£¡£¼ÇµÃÂ𣬺ìÂ¥ÃÎÀÓÐÒ»´Î±¦ÓñºÍ÷ìÓñ´ó³³ÁËÒ»¼Ü£¬¼ÖĸʹÐļ²Ê×µÄ˵£º¡°ÕæÕæÊÇÁ½¸öСԩ¼Ò¡£¡± ³³¼Ü´ú±í×ÅʲôÄØ£¿Î...)˵µÄÓÐÀí£¬ÍÆ£¡[Ð¥°Á²ÔÉú (4-14 15:41, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]51Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ [3]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÐÄÇéÏÐÁÄ | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum