Kula, Geil Memory question.
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 技术の宅 | 本帖共有 35 楼,当前显示第 25 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:warcraft3 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:128) 发表:2004-09-21 16:11:35  25楼 
good job :)as i suspect, 277*9 = 2500, this cpu cannot move further with total freq at 2500 with normal air cooling...Hyper 6 needed? :P I agree with you, the HTT is the No1 suspected, ABIT make the HTT 1G instead of 800MHz, I believe you have adjust it to 4 x, (original is 5x), maybe we can try 3x? 320 * 3 = 960MHz not bad at all. again it's due to CPU whether it can be stable at 320 * 8 = 2560Mhz. let's wait the new bios or a modded one. :)
sure, the Prerequisite is the modded bios or newer official bios released from
Abit, else even we have money to buy the necessary equipment, we still cannot achieve more. for multiplier 10, i believe the highest maybe 250*10 under normal original fan cooling. to increase the fsb further more, we must wait for the newer bios. yesterday i can manage to boot into 300*6 under 6:5 ratio, but it is no value for us. higher fsb will make system less stable. anyway now i am using 246*10 to play safe, everything seems good and goes smoothly. we have already squeeze a lot from this poor 3000+ cpu. I am satisfied now. BUT i am also eagerly waiting for the new bios release because I believe the Geil UP ram has far more potential to be OCed.
One more strange thing, so far I read a lot of articles about the AMD64 3000+ OC, it seems most of them are under 2.3Ghz even in very good conditions of the rest parts(PSU, Mem....). How come ours are so easy to be OCed (with stable preformance)??? you have any ideas? or the articles I read are quite old? or they are all busy with the new Athlon64 FX and Socket 939 processors??
Put your OWN COOL signature here!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 35 楼,当前显示第 25 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码