目录 -- 新加坡十五年象棋活动之一二 ...........
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 49 楼,当前显示第 25 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:齐启棋 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:610) 发表:2008-09-02 10:16:00  25楼 
The Selection and Training of 国家队 ....... In Oct 2008, there are two 国际赛 : 首届世界智力运动会 (北京) (10月3 - 18日) and 第15届亚洲象棋锦标赛(新加坡)(10月20-26日) The Selection should be over and now should concentrate on Training ..... At this point, we should try to help and encourage 国家队 in whatever we can, other longer term issues should be discussed and reviewed after the two events. Personally, I wish to suggest 国家队 and officials to hold internal meetings, training etc and now it may not a good time to discuss any 国家队 member, either technical, style etc in 悟入棋途 openly. For each and every 国家队 members, they are selected with their own credits, they should move on from here, do your best and do not spend times to think too much on future results. Last but not least, these should form part of the historical records of 1995 -- 2009 新加坡十五年象棋活动之一二 ......
The best approach now is .......

to release the lists of Singapore players for the two events except the selection of player for young category is still in process.

国家队 is to be selected from Singapore Open 2008 as indicated in the rules, we should not make any change now and also there is no way to prove that the change is better.

We can change the rules before the games started but not at this 11th hour ..... especially this year, playing host should have higher priority than getting better results, my personal view.

Below is one draft post that highlights a few sentences sent on 27 Aug above but was not sent out yesterday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is 大事 and also under 1995 -- 2009 新加坡十五年象棋活动之一二 .......

As mentioned by smallfry, 热身训练啊 ..........

...... now should concentrate on Training .....

At this point, we should try to help and encourage 国家队 in whatever we can, .....

......now it may not a good time to discuss any 国家队 member, either technical, style etc in 悟入棋途 openly.

......they are selected with their own credits,.........

This is 大事, I stop here.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 49 楼,当前显示第 25 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码