thx for the support thats a very optimistic prediction and...........
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 5 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-09-01 14:35:07  楼主  关注此帖
我预测新加坡男团第六,女子个人第三,少年个人第三。
thx for the support thats a very optimistic prediction and...........
From our performance in the few matches i feel that one advantage is having the ability to decide who takes red and black during asia cup. From the friendly matches, i think that all players have lots to learn from this not only Ruizhan that did not perform at his best. E.g chess skills mental skills, even trying to maintain one's composure is an important element. I would like to take the opportunity to thank Wang yingzai for organising the friendly competition for us. I greatly appreciate it (i apologise if he cant read chinese i'm at work :P so can't type chinese. will do so at night and also a brief summary of yesterday's match)
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-09-01 23:45:23  2楼 评分:
预测竞猜新加坡代表队在本届亚洲赛上的团体排名男子团体赛 女子个人赛 少年个人赛
回顾31/08/2008
要代替国家队感谢棋一生和其他搞这次友谊赛的棋友非常感激。

恩我对宋的那盘棋感觉后面走的时候没什么先手了其实是盘和棋但我不甘愿和得太干净想保留点机会走个略亏的变但算的时候漏了马2进1抓马的棋。车8平4崔杀我认为不是很好错失了占优的机会。第40步应炮9平6,红马5进7,黑车4平3,红车7进2,黑马1进3,红车8退6,黑马3进4,红象7进5,黑马4进5,红象3进5,黑车8平5红士4进5,黑马6进4(黑棋大优)

黄那盘棋也是想取胜所以走了略亏的变结果获胜个人感觉红棋占优但红走的太保守了。

卷心菜那盘棋感觉朱开局比较怪黑棋可以抗衡第16步黑棋的卒1进1可能可以改走卒9进1保留黑车1平2的棋同时也牵制红棋的右翼还有对3卒的棋。这样感觉黑棋满意。

吕瑞占那盘棋感觉黑棋可以下也不是很亏。第一感第30步不走马2进3可以考虑卒1进1,1。红如兵5进1黑车4平5 2。兵1进1炮1进1,红如马3进2,黑炮1进3,感觉黑不亏还可以。

作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-09-02 13:46:01  3楼
终于有棋友敢敢说出真心话!!! 当我告诉几位象总领导人有关华新的棋友大力支持现有的国家代表出席参加10月份于我国举办的亚洲杯团体赛时,他们都怀疑棋友们到底客不客观,究竟是根据什么标准支持国家队?还是因为朋友的关系,大力支持? 为了避免棋友们不必要的误解,象总的立场,诚如我所说,不会去剥夺现有国家队代表的代表资格,我们只是希望成绩下的差的棋友,能够好好的反省与思考,以自己目前的棋艺水平,有没有信心在亚洲赛下出好的成绩?如果认为自己能,凭的是什么根据?不能如华新某些棋友所说的,纯粹是为了给自己一个磨练的机会。要知道,这是代表国家,你的责任是为国争取荣誉,而不是去磨练与提高个人的棋艺。 看了磨练赛的对局,我个人有一下几项批评: (一)有的代表,在开、中、残方面,还欠缺功力; (二)对棋局形势的优劣,缺乏正确的判断; (三)把团体赛当成是个人赛,没有去考虑团体的成绩。 坦白说,这次的磨练赛,之所以要设奖金,目的就是希望受邀队伍的代表,能够认真看待这项比赛,拿出真本领,和国家队代表,决一雌雄。我们也原本以为,以国家队的实力,应该能够驾轻就熟,轻取他们,但结果却没料到,战果却是这样。 因此,我们恳切的希望,那些磨练赛表现 (more...)
i agree only to a certain extend
The above mentioned is all true, most of us treated it like an individual event. Especially me all 3 games i moved moves that made me a little disadvantage but open up the scenarios. It is also true that we are not obviously the best group of 4 players in singapore. But, can anyone gurantee the results of any other 4 players that would be better than us? For example i think it was in 2004, Laihansoon represented Singapore as the 2004 national champion. Who would expect him getting 5 losses and one lose? Even with the assistance of IGM XU TIAN HONG. And though he kept on losing, he stilled continued to play. Being Coach of Singapore, Xu Tian Hong should replace him and in the event of that had to neglect lin jin xin. From my view i put the blame on XUTIANHONG because of his ignorance and his stupid views. Now we've lost one good player (lin jin xin) who is discouraged from representing Singapore even though other team mates are not performing well.

On the other hand, i know many people used to debate why i represented Singapore in 2006 despite me not taking part in the national competition (Champion of selection competition) Why not just take top 4 rather had to take the champion from the selection competition. It is not fair that i represented singapore from a players view that might be true however i was fortunated to produce the results hence was less criticised. However i could also understand the management's view wanting the best interest for the country. i'm not saying that i'm the best in Singapore. Probabably my style of play is more suitable for international competitions compared to more players in Singapore.

We have another IGM liu da hua coming to Singapore this time for the asian tour.This time round, I hope he excercises good judgement not senseless subjectivity like the past IGM.

作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-09-03 09:52:12  4楼 评分:
misunderstandingsadd ons may be unnecessary as they are just words. The main part the meaning in the addons. Guess you intepreted it as just addition of nouns and adjectives and made fun of it. In piggy's post he said that the top 4 in national open deserves to represent sg as they are the best 4 in SG. I merely commented that in other words, the statement is doubtful. i think that best 4 in national open means that they are the best 4 out of people who participated, however there may be people thinking that the results are unreliable due to tournament system. However piggy did mention that the so called 'better players' are not guaranteed better than top 4 in national open. That is why the more they are currently still not deemed the best 4 in SG. Best 4 is best 4, its a matter of determining them out.
senseless
what jidu was trying to say is that the best 4 should be given the benefit of doubt and not by saying that the best 4 in the competition is the best 4 out of those that participated the reason is because of piggy's previous post of trying to ENCOURAGE and trying to tell people to suppport the national players. Here you are telling people that they are top 4 "only for that year" and only for "those that participated" can u tell me why this statement is necessasary? Do you have a better way of selecting the top 4? Maybe u wanna organise another national competition.
All systems are flawed some have more some have less. Which is the best is still hard to say. This current system might be to a disadvantage to some stronger players but it has also a very good way of training the players mental and also helping players adjust to different systems more importantly it gives different players more opportunity to represent Singapore. I think people like ruizhan deserve some credit instead people are asking people to give up their place to others. For whose sake? The countries? Anyone can gurantee who can play very well? as i mentioned in the previous posts one of the top players in singapore Lai han soon represented in 2004 and got 5 losses one draw. who expected that? Its all about form.
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-09-03 14:22:57  5楼
factsSorry you guys may think its unnecessary but i still think that whatever i have posted are still facts necessary to balance piggy's post out. Please recall that piggy said that top 4 in national open means best 4 in sg, thats why i just said what i posted to correct that statement. I do not have a better way to select the best 4 players that is why i ended my post that way. Who can guarantee someone can play very well? nobody can do that, but at least we can do our best to INCREASE the chance of winning. Everyone would want the best for our country. And if you want to say this i can also say who can guarantee kids under 10 yrs old cannot play well in competition?? Now the thing is how to choose best 4 which is a tough problem but i agree with what bls said that in his post (more...)
what makes u think that it will increase our chances?
Specificed in my previous post. Being 2 time Singapore champion at that time who would expect the results hansoon produced? If a 2 time singapore champion can produce these sort of results, who can u expect to produce results? of course it's not his fault i believe it's about his form being affected by other factors. What makes you think that sending a better player would produce better results? Of course sending a better player would play a part but thats not the most crucial part. Speaking from past experience, Playing in an international competition wouldn't really matter much if your standard is more or less there you just need to have a weapon and must not be too weak in the other parts of your game and form is the key to sucess.

i also agree with jidu that he said that they dared to play so those that did not play for whatsoever reason should not be taken into consideration thats why i say given the benefit of doubt. And on the trophy it does say QUAN2 GUO2 DIAN4 JUN1 OR QUAN2 GUO2 GUAN4 JUN1 not BI3 SAI4 GUAN JUN OR BI SAI DIAN JUN for ur info.

"i can also say who can guarantee kids under 10 yrs old cannot play well in competition??" You are not comparing apples to apples u are comparing apples with something else. We are talking about the A division not the under 10 division. Of cos if people like liuyihao play well next year he will get a chance to represent but thats beside the point.
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 5 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码