2008年第十五届亚洲象棋锦标赛(新加坡举办)总贴
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 50 楼,当前显示第 28 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-09-03 14:22:57  28楼 
factsSorry you guys may think its unnecessary but i still think that whatever i have posted are still facts necessary to balance piggy's post out. Please recall that piggy said that top 4 in national open means best 4 in sg, thats why i just said what i posted to correct that statement. I do not have a better way to select the best 4 players that is why i ended my post that way. Who can guarantee someone can play very well? nobody can do that, but at least we can do our best to INCREASE the chance of winning. Everyone would want the best for our country. And if you want to say this i can also say who can guarantee kids under 10 yrs old cannot play well in competition?? Now the thing is how to choose best 4 which is a tough problem but i agree with what bls said that in his post (more...)
what makes u think that it will increase our chances?
Specificed in my previous post. Being 2 time Singapore champion at that time who would expect the results hansoon produced? If a 2 time singapore champion can produce these sort of results, who can u expect to produce results? of course it's not his fault i believe it's about his form being affected by other factors. What makes you think that sending a better player would produce better results? Of course sending a better player would play a part but thats not the most crucial part. Speaking from past experience, Playing in an international competition wouldn't really matter much if your standard is more or less there you just need to have a weapon and must not be too weak in the other parts of your game and form is the key to sucess.

i also agree with jidu that he said that they dared to play so those that did not play for whatsoever reason should not be taken into consideration thats why i say given the benefit of doubt. And on the trophy it does say QUAN2 GUO2 DIAN4 JUN1 OR QUAN2 GUO2 GUAN4 JUN1 not BI3 SAI4 GUAN JUN OR BI SAI DIAN JUN for ur info.

"i can also say who can guarantee kids under 10 yrs old cannot play well in competition??" You are not comparing apples to apples u are comparing apples with something else. We are talking about the A division not the under 10 division. Of cos if people like liuyihao play well next year he will get a chance to represent but thats beside the point.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 50 楼,当前显示第 28 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码