看到讨论凤凰男,我的一点看法
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 本帖共有 117 楼,分 6 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  2  3  4  5  6    末页>>
作者:小饼饼 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:38) 发表:2008-11-12 10:58:08  楼主  关注此帖评分:
看到讨论凤凰男,我的一点看法
所有有小资倾向的女生,都应该杜绝和凤凰男在一起。第一,凤凰男的成长背景注定他在生活上比较节省,即使你不花他的钱,他看到你买东西也会心惊肉跳,有些凤凰男就如楼下几个帖子里面所说的,对于钱财特别有控制欲望。不单单想要控制他的钱,还有你的钱。 其次,凤凰男的家人也是不好相处的。因为教育背景的原因,很多凤凰男的家人蛮横起来是很恐怖的。如果你和凤凰男有冲突,不要想他的家人会站在你这边。

所以这年头,门当户对是王道。 小资女一定要找一个小资男,小农男一定要找个小农女
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表
作者:小饼饼 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:38) 发表:2008-11-12 11:03:40  2楼
我知道说这样的观点会被很多人拍死。但是,
看看天涯上的那些帖子,加上我身边朋友的一些例子,我只是想表达自己的看法。

有人也许会问怎么定义小资倾向,我个人觉得,你如果 有以下特征,也许你就属于这个类型的;

1,定期做面膜
2,定期买护肤品
3,每天花很多时间护理包括身体的皮肤
4,拥有一个以上的名牌包包
5,喜欢去电影院看电影
6,喜欢流行的东西

作者:materialist (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:21109) 发表:2008-11-12 11:08:48  3楼
a! good but
the intriguing dichotomy in your last paragraph is not exhaustive, some categories are inevitably left out. If, as evinced in your statement, only male/female members from bourgeois and peasantry are concerned, do you mean that members from gentry and proletarian are out of your scope? nevertheless your sonorous conclusion should be totally acknowledged.
作者:materialist (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:21109) 发表:2008-11-12 11:11:48  4楼
我知道说这样的观点会被很多人拍死。但是,看看天涯上的那些帖子,加上我身边朋友的一些例子,我只是想表达自己的看法。 有人也许会问怎么定义小资倾向,我个人觉得,你如果 有以下特征,也许你就属于这个类型的; 1,定期做面膜 2,定期买护肤品 3,每天花很多时间护理包括身体的皮肤 4,拥有一个以上的名牌包包 5,喜欢去电影院看电影 6,喜欢流行的东西
o sound!
this is the most cogent, to avoid using simplistic, description of Hsiaotzu. The succinctness conceals many important characteristics.
作者:小饼饼 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:38) 发表:2008-11-12 11:13:57  5楼
a! good butthe intriguing dichotomy in your last paragraph is not exhaustive, some categories are inevitably left out. If, as evinced in your statement, only male/female members from bourgeois and peasantry are concerned, do you mean that members from gentry and proletarian are out of your scope? nevertheless your sonorous conclusion should be totally acknowledged.
我得去修读一下英国文学才能过来拜读你的帖子
虽然我不想承认,但是实在俺的英文不够俺来fully understand your statement
作者:冷色蓝天 (等级:0 - 我是小白,发帖:5044) 发表:2008-11-12 11:16:18  6楼
自家的情况自己判断
世事无绝对

嘿嘿嘿嘿,不深入评论...
作者:Dinosaur (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:769) 发表:2008-11-12 11:20:39  7楼
我知道说这样的观点会被很多人拍死。但是,看看天涯上的那些帖子,加上我身边朋友的一些例子,我只是想表达自己的看法。 有人也许会问怎么定义小资倾向,我个人觉得,你如果 有以下特征,也许你就属于这个类型的; 1,定期做面膜 2,定期买护肤品 3,每天花很多时间护理包括身体的皮肤 4,拥有一个以上的名牌包包 5,喜欢去电影院看电影 6,喜欢流行的东西
那我很庆幸
我太太 除了5 之外, 其他一个都不满足。 哈哈, 真是 门当户对阿

话又说回来了, 我倒 挺希望 她多花点时间 在 1-4 上的, 应为我也不满足 凤凰男阿
作者:materialist (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:21109) 发表:2008-11-12 11:21:07  8楼
我得去修读一下英国文学才能过来拜读你的帖子虽然我不想承认,但是实在俺的英文不够俺来fully understand your statement
a smart pancake!
certainly no need at all to understand what that entry, other my entries implied.
the gist is that your observation and examination on the contentious issue recently aroused by Feng-huang-nan, and your insightful conclusions arrived upon this topic is not merely a personal reflection, but rather a controversial idea which deserves further exploration.
作者:materialist (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:21109) 发表:2008-11-12 11:23:25  9楼
我得去修读一下英国文学才能过来拜读你的帖子虽然我不想承认,但是实在俺的英文不够俺来fully understand your statement
by the way, what's feng huang nan?
作者:小饼饼 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:38) 发表:2008-11-12 11:25:23  10楼
o sound!this is the most cogent, to avoid using simplistic, description of Hsiaotzu. The succinctness conceals many important characteristics.
pls pardon my english
but i dont understand whether u agree or not to my statement. the first sentence seems like you felt my description of xiao zi is very relevant and pertinent. but ur 2nd sentence seems like you dont really agree on my definition as it left out some important characteristics of xiao zi. Let whichever be the case, what i tried to say was if you had those characteristics, you would be VERY LIKELY a xiao zi.

well, what i am trying to express is, love cant compromise anything; love cant compromise the differences due to different background. And if you can choose a simple life , find someone compatible, why do u want to make life difficult and trying to succumb the difference betw u and ur partner?
作者:小饼饼 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:38) 发表:2008-11-12 11:27:19  11楼
pls pardon my englishbut i dont understand whether u agree or not to my statement. the first sentence seems like you felt my description of xiao zi is very relevant and pertinent. but ur 2nd sentence seems like you dont really agree on my definition as it left out some important characteristics of xiao zi. Let whichever be the case, what i tried to say was if you had those characteristics, you would be VERY LIKELY a xiao zi. well, what i am trying to express is, love cant compromise anything; love cant compromise the differences due to different background. And if you can choose a simple life , find someone compatible, why do u want to make life difficult and trying to succumb the difference betw u and ur partner?
well, mistake
love cant compromise everything
作者:Dinosaur (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:769) 发表:2008-11-12 11:33:02  12楼
pls pardon my englishbut i dont understand whether u agree or not to my statement. the first sentence seems like you felt my description of xiao zi is very relevant and pertinent. but ur 2nd sentence seems like you dont really agree on my definition as it left out some important characteristics of xiao zi. Let whichever be the case, what i tried to say was if you had those characteristics, you would be VERY LIKELY a xiao zi. well, what i am trying to express is, love cant compromise anything; love cant compromise the differences due to different background. And if you can choose a simple life , find someone compatible, why do u want to make life difficult and trying to succumb the difference betw u and ur partner?
探讨GRE 吗
作者:Dinosaur (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:769) 发表:2008-11-12 12:24:19  13楼
那我很庆幸我太太 除了5 之外, 其他一个都不满足。 哈哈, 真是 门当户对阿 话又说回来了, 我倒 挺希望 她多花点时间 在 1-4 上的, 应为我也不满足 凤凰男阿
哎,不知不觉中从小农变小资
是可喜还是可悲呢

罪过罪过
作者:我爱王仁甫 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:1095) 发表:2008-11-12 12:29:02  14楼
a! good butthe intriguing dichotomy in your last paragraph is not exhaustive, some categories are inevitably left out. If, as evinced in your statement, only male/female members from bourgeois and peasantry are concerned, do you mean that members from gentry and proletarian are out of your scope? nevertheless your sonorous conclusion should be totally acknowledged.
马蹄大人,来华新上能不能只发中文帖
英文帖真的没兴趣读下去。我宁愿读那种长长的能憋死个人的中文帖
作者:materialist (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:21109) 发表:2008-11-12 13:00:30  15楼
i believe you made good argument.
what i have said, said, am saying and will say is seldom with readability; inasmuch as it be dispensed with without any significant lose of amenity.
as regards love and the derived partnership buttressed by affection and intimacy and backed by legislation, it is nevertheless extremely uneasy to forsake the importance of the effects of precondition, as was being well explicated in your previous entry.
作者:hash (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:5077) 发表:2008-11-12 14:09:39  16楼
a smart pancake!certainly no need at all to understand what that entry, other my entries implied. the gist is that your observation and examination on the contentious issue recently aroused by Feng-huang-nan, and your insightful conclusions arrived upon this topic is not merely a personal reflection, but rather a controversial idea which deserves further exploration.
you could write a thesis on this. would be very interesting
作者:materialist (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:21109) 发表:2008-11-12 14:13:23  17楼
you could write a thesis on this. would be very interesting
o,, i am an humble bachelor; someone who experienced conjugal life like you
serves the exciting achievement better.
作者:EnyaLinn (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:885) 发表:2008-11-12 14:29:46  18楼
i think
除了4,其他都不能算是小资的特征。
作者:霸霸 (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:601) 发表:2008-11-12 15:03:21  19楼
麻烦楼上近来看看这个网站
http://www.goodenglish.org.sg/site/

如果不是刻意炫耀自己在白人学校读过书。。。或是觉得自己还活在19世纪。。。。

Please use simple English

不是要故意做你的梗,在华新这样的中文论坛这样。。。确实没有必要。。。。
作者:黑暗 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:22) 发表:2008-11-12 15:19:54  20楼
麻烦楼上近来看看这个网站http://www.goodenglish.org.sg/site/ 如果不是刻意炫耀自己在白人学校读过书。。。或是觉得自己还活在19世纪。。。。 Please use simple English 不是要故意做你的梗,在华新这样的中文论坛这样。。。确实没有必要。。。。
马蹄大人的帖子
不管中文还是英文,都是艰深难懂的。。。

现在习惯性忽略
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 117 篇文章,分 6 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  2  3  4  5  6  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码