登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
做个调查,看看今年2008 NTU/NUS/Others 的fresh graduate的起薪
<<始页  <上页   1  [2]  末页>> 

(引用 原来的我:其实是以前有人调查薪水的创意 ,借来用一下。)哈哈,楼上在说我吗?[monk (5-12 16:33, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]21楼

早上听到新闻,说SMU的fresh graduate....采访的600多个人中,拿到honours人的平均起薪是3500大洋!!!!!!!!!60%毕业前找到工作。。。。。[monk (5-12 16:55, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]22楼

(引用 monk:早上听到新闻,说SMU的fresh graduate....采访的600多个人中,拿到honours人的平均起薪是3500大洋!!!!!!!!!60%毕业前找到工作。...)新加坡人的起薪比中国人高有时,歧视还非常大。[卷心菜 (5-12 18:36, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]23楼

(引用 monk:早上听到新闻,说SMU的fresh graduate....采访的600多个人中,拿到honours人的平均起薪是3500大洋!!!!!!!!!60%毕业前找到工作。...)不要相信大学自己的统计, 当年我们毕业收到学校的调查信拿到好OFFER的人很高兴的做学校的 SURVEY, 没拿到好OFFER 的人 一肚子火谁给他做 调查? 学校也想给自己贴金做宣传。

3500 估计是 TOP 20-30%的人的薪水

我们公司的新进 FRESH 就是 2700-2800 的样子 (德国公司, 200 强)
[亢股有悔 (5-12 23:00, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]24楼

(引用 monk:早上听到新闻,说SMU的fresh graduate....采访的600多个人中,拿到honours人的平均起薪是3500大洋!!!!!!!!!60%毕业前找到工作。...)the number is inflationary, according to insider info.1 of my friend is really fed up by the continuous phone calls from the school, and he never said how much he earned, but the ppl who called up just tried to guess the number and made implication from their conversation.. the guessed number was S$6000+.

the truth is his basic salary was too low as the name of his working profession suggests, so he doesn't want to say.

but anyway, it's also good to have such an inflationary number, because we can argue with booses for salary increment...
[Economist (5-12 23:42, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]25楼

(引用 Economist:the number is inflationary, according to insider info.1 of my friend is really fed up by the continuous phone calls from the sch...)guess he is in the same situation as mine[monk (5-12 23:58, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]26楼

(引用 Economist:the number is inflationary, according to insider info.1 of my friend is really fed up by the continuous phone calls from the sch...)shall call it a mix of actual salary and expectation of mean salary?according to your friend's experience. they derive the number from actual salary (guess work)
and each inteviewee's view on peer's salary (6000+ in this case)

the methodology is quite faulty..

[box (5-13 21:24, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]27楼

<<始页  <上页   1  [2]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum