Good Point! I think DCF model is more appropriate here. But USD5m is abit hard
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 狮城财经 | 本帖共有 2 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:CFA (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:805) 发表:2006-03-07 10:37:06  楼主  关注此帖
well, i figure some people have value > 5M here.simply estimate their assets 10 years (20 years) later and divided by the inflation rate in 10 (20) years. Ye, that's the present value. haha, just kidding.
Good Point! I think DCF model is more appropriate here. But USD5m is abit hard
Based on my model, if one super high flyer reaches Tier One I-Bank VP in 5 years and subsequetly get promoted to Director in another 5 years and retires in the next 10 years, given a long-term discount rate of 4%, his NPV today is still less than USD4m.

Moral of the Story: Have to generate positive cashflow from investing activities to make up the inadequate cashflow generated from "operations". Haha.
- CREATION DE J&F MARTELL - COLOUR : Deep golden copper. BOUQUET : Refined, but powerful. Rich and incredibly subtle with hints of walnuts, dried fruit, and cocoa. PALATE : Very well-balanced, elegant, and exquisite with blackcurrant, walnut, and toasted hazelnut overtones. Full-bodied with a sublimely subtle aftertaste. COMMENTS : A rare Cognac.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:CFA (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:805) 发表:2006-03-07 17:38:56  2楼
en..not bad. you have the same thoughts as chen jiulin had before.
Well, if you really wanna squeeze out some "similarities" between us, I guess: -
CJL doesn't understand the Market;
CFA doesn't understand 牛魔王 :))))
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 狮城财经 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 2 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码