请教temp和contract工作合同的区别
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 本帖共有 6 楼,当前显示第 4 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:born_in_china (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:888) 发表:2006-04-02 02:38:31  4楼 
my answer as inside - applicable to my company onlyFull-time is the word opposite to part-time, means that you are working 9-6pm every weekday or not. contract / temp / permanent, means how long your term of employment is with this company. For instance, i am on 2-yr contract now, but i am definitely not a temp, nor a permanent. my boss is also on 2-yr contract and our board of directors only agree to inject money for a few years, that's why we are on short-term contract. permanent means there is no limit, but u can still be fired the next day if your company is willing to pay the money in lieu. that happened to my ex-colleagues. temp is really temp. usually, as long as it's permanent or contract for a full-time job, the company has to abide certain rules and regulations by MoM of Singapore. but the sg law is very pro-company and not really protecting the employees. u may check it out and be careful when u r signing any contract. do consider it for at least one day, and check any necessary documents, gove (more...)
感谢两位!还想问一下
contract和permanent的合同,如果想辞职或者被解雇,有什么差别、补偿或者惩罚?
杀场上,天算地算人算,不如盘算; 赌局中,上盘中盘下盘,还需算盘。
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 6 楼,当前显示第 4 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码