Bao Magistrate here... Way Ooo.......!
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 1 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:BaoQinTian (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:1) 发表:2011-07-24 21:31:48  楼主  关注此帖
不公平。 一刀n断处事明显不公。我不觉得bls的指出的level问题有错,倒反而你那句“别以为普天之下皆你妈,谁都得惯着你。。。”令我非常反感,请注意自己的修养,前辈不是这么对待的。为表示抗议,再也不看这个论坛。
Bao Magistrate here... Way Ooo.......!
Everyone here, be it a reader, player, victims or passer-by, listen to Bao Da Ren:

I have gone through all the postings in detail and this is my 'verdict':

(1) Bls - A straight-talker who care most of the time caustic. Please control your emotions and excerpts as sometimes truth hurts. Although this is just a forum and your words doessn't do physical harm but remember this: "The pen is mightier than the sword".

(2) Einstein - I dont know why you are part of this foray but you are not. There could be some misunderstanding, just embrace Cai and his shortcomings just like you love nature. Cai is a fine young man. May peace be with you and do visit the site, dont ban yourself.

(3) Quan Xin Cai - Thanks for your contribution but help to maintain this site. Don't give up becos of some superficial war of words. Lao fu has come across many sites and heard worse things than that where verbal abuse are hurled across the forum.This is considered mild here, bls meant no harm.

(4) Yi Dao - Although you are a controller here but everyone should be entitled to their opinion. Yes, personal attacks are not healthy but sometimes comments/opinion can help to improve oneself. Oh, by the way, you should not have use 'mother' in your comments. You are a role-model of the society (teacher) and this is not right. Your students may be reading this forum. Please take note.

(5) Tou Tian Miao shou and Luo Shan Er - Every community has blacksheeps and i have seen what your comments were. Stop rubbing salt on wounds or Shan Feng Dian Huo. People like you guys sometimes may unwittingly create disharmony. Do kindly stop it. Make love, not war.

(6) Sech - I hereby "sentence" you to 'unlawful' use of company resources to hack into one's IP and exposing all players. Read the Laws of IT Governance. Stay where you are now. Do it again, you will know the consequences.

My final advise to all real chess lovers, please have peace. This is a small community and words can sometimes be misunleading or create miscommunication. Do not worry. Life should goes on here and everyone to shake hands and look forward. *Court session over....Way Oooooo....*

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 1 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码