新加坡2009年(第二季)全国象棋锦标赛章程和报名表(总贴)
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 339 楼,当前显示第 121 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:风云剑 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:111) 发表:2009-12-14 07:37:36  121楼 
I find him very ridiculous ...in time control I mean. I once saw before 46 min VS 5 min. I am not aware of his game situations at those points of time but I wouldn't be surprised if many enemies are KOed indirectly because of time. Luckily, he is banned from Division B from next year and we happily let him bring misery to his Division A enemies in June 2010. Good Luck to them all. :-) ---kurubear
He has not used his full power yet
In the 7 games so far, he has yet to use his most powerful opening. He has been using elephant and horse openings which are definitely not his forte. In other words, he has been fighting with with his sword undrawn.

What is amazing about Darryl Leow is his young age and how much he has improved over the past 2 years. Still, players of his standard are a dime a dozen in A division. According to legend, Hu Haiyu and Lin Zi Chong were 2 players who won all their games from start to finish in the B division (back then there were 11 rounds and more opponents). Yet within the A division, there lies even stronger players. Our GM Alvin Woo has been ranked 6th in 2 international individual competitions this year and recently in one game, he defeated Vietnam's top player Nguyen Thanh Bao by winning 3 seeds.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 339 楼,当前显示第 121 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码