Good Luck
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 4 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:风云剑 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:111) 发表:2009-11-30 21:44:57  楼主  关注此帖
kurubear will be thereMy target, since picking up chinese chess 2009-01-01, is enter Division A within next 15 years so I would be there unless work commitment or emergencies. :-) --kurubear
Good Luck
I started learning at age 7. Took me 18 years to be promoted to B grade. But there are many others who do it in a shorter time. Xiaobeidou rose from zero to national champion in 10 years, i think.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:风云剑 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:111) 发表:2009-12-13 22:18:38  2楼
2009年全国个人赛B组第二季:第七轮战罢后全部排名,产生出前八进入淘汰赛第七轮战罢后全部排名,产生出前八进入淘汰赛 (more...)
Will it be 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7 and so on?
作者:风云剑 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:111) 发表:2009-12-14 07:37:36  3楼
I find him very ridiculous ...in time control I mean. I once saw before 46 min VS 5 min. I am not aware of his game situations at those points of time but I wouldn't be surprised if many enemies are KOed indirectly because of time. Luckily, he is banned from Division B from next year and we happily let him bring misery to his Division A enemies in June 2010. Good Luck to them all. :-) ---kurubear
He has not used his full power yet
In the 7 games so far, he has yet to use his most powerful opening. He has been using elephant and horse openings which are definitely not his forte. In other words, he has been fighting with with his sword undrawn.

What is amazing about Darryl Leow is his young age and how much he has improved over the past 2 years. Still, players of his standard are a dime a dozen in A division. According to legend, Hu Haiyu and Lin Zi Chong were 2 players who won all their games from start to finish in the B division (back then there were 11 rounds and more opponents). Yet within the A division, there lies even stronger players. Our GM Alvin Woo has been ranked 6th in 2 international individual competitions this year and recently in one game, he defeated Vietnam's top player Nguyen Thanh Bao by winning 3 seeds.
作者:风云剑 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:111) 发表:2009-12-14 16:18:57  4楼
我预测冠军 是 巫汉梃!
巫汉梃深厚的中残功力,其大刀阔斧的棋风不容小觑!
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 4 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码