国家挑选队、文礼象棋队与飞鹰象棋队,分别挑战国家队!!!
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 191 楼,当前显示第 113 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:bls (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:222) 发表:2008-08-25 14:46:21  113楼  评分: 
perharps using english would be better for meIt is true players do not have sufficient competitions. Hence lack practise which might be also one of the reasons why the Standard of the Singapore open Top 4 is not as strong (relative to the past). Opening is important especially if you meet highhands. For players that are more evenly match it is also important but not as much. For Ruizhan's game, i felt that it was lacking in certain areas (already elaborated in chinese). Well, i'm not saying that my skills and tactics are excellent. I'm not sure if people agree with me but thats how i feel. Hope my feedback could help him do a little reflections. Thank you
My view.
I think that the reason for Singapore open top 4 is relatively not as strong as compare to the past national team is due to that this year, national team is selected base on just seven rounds of matches. The element of luck is there as given a lucky day, a weaker player might 'pick durian' or out prepared the stronger one. However, if the competition is base on 9 or more rounds, then the luck factor would be reduced. Furthermore, selection of the national team base on June's national could not guarantee all good players got the chance to compete for national seat. Some working class are more busy at June and December period but they will be able to play at other months. I believe the selection method 2 years ago was good, where the top 2 auto qualify and the rest fight for the other 2 placing to representing Singapore. Thats was when the then class B's xiaobeidou qualify for national team right?

For Ruizhan's game, i feel he should use play more agressive with red. Against 几度,using 先手单提马 to counter 中炮 is quite a waste of 先行之利。That game, he loses his 先手 in just 6moves.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 191 楼,当前显示第 113 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码