海外来稿 : 黄少龙(中国象棋大师) -- 漫谈象棋人才 (Resend)
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 13 楼,当前显示第 10 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:2008八连负 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:104) 发表:2008-07-07 12:37:12  10楼 
政治应当服务于人民群众。(内转名人名言)20 Mar 2007 中国新华社新闻 温家宝总理16日说:政府必须秉持一种精神,这就是公仆精神。政府工作人员除了当好人民的公仆以外,没有任何权力。 22 Mar 2007 中国新华社新闻 胡锦涛总书记8日说:公仆意识是赢得人民信任的基础。 普遍认为,政治是需要的,象棋政治应当服务于广大象棋棋手和爱好者。
Strongly agreed, I am serving the members of Bishan Xiangqi Club .....
and this is my top priority as long as I am still in the post of Acting Chairman. All members and EXCO members understand whether I plan all activities with an opened heart. Sometimes I forward those postings here by emails for EXCO members and members to read. Before joining 悟入棋途 in mid May 2007, we also use to internal emails system for EXCO members and members, of course, may be the sharing of thinkings over the net here is not a good way, I will bring this matter to the coming EXCO meeting and we may stop the publicity in 悟入棋途 and revert back to internal email system since some 网友 here do not feel comfortable with those postings.

I have explained very clearly about how I plan to treat my three lovers during the Bishan Xiangqi Club 6th Anniversary Celebration.

I did not touch on 悟入棋途, my 4th lover, as I plan to move over to SIXGA Forum as soon as it set up .....
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 13 楼,当前显示第 10 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码