海外来稿 : 黄少龙(中国象棋大师) -- 漫谈象棋人才 (Resend)
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 13 楼,当前显示第 9 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:2008八连负 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:104) 发表:2008-07-07 12:03:36  9楼 
A suggestion to 版主 ...........for the postings in 悟入棋途, is it possible to have say 7 groups, i.e. by 棋手 裁判员 象棋活动组织者 象棋理论与宣传工作者 象棋教练员 象棋产业经营者 others or another possible groupings could be .. technical non-technical then every 网友 could pick their own areas of interests to do the postings. Frankly, I do not spend much times in those technical parts (棋局) as I think I am not able to contribute much in those areas since I started quite late in end 1998 and at my age now, as for other areas, I think I am still able to contribute from my background experiences. As 网友 here, we should not just join in to complaint although this is a forum, we should also need to help to bring up the quality of the posts here, e.g. the net name in this forum may signal somethings also, e.g. 2008八连负 may not show as a good net name here as people may have negative feelings when seeing the name but could it having more hidden meanings ? So far, for all the three net names I used here (more...)
Personally, I am ok to the current 悟入棋途 platform ......

I brought up the suggestion here purely due to having feelings that some 网友 may just want to look at 棋局 only and nothing else.

So, with the current platform, what the 网友 can do is just do not read those postings if you do not like them.

Anyway, 上网表达己见应谨慎负责 ..... 所散布的信息将永存于互联网.....

Everyone needs to answer whatever writes here ....
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 13 楼,当前显示第 9 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码