what i thnk is
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 本帖共有 4 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:小土 (等级:13 - 举世无双,发帖:17144) 发表:2008-10-02 20:24:00  楼主  关注此帖评分:
这种女人能不能养?帮一哥们的婚姻求良药有一哥们在新工作,3年前网恋认识国内一大四女生,后来等到女生大学毕业两人就结婚了,现在女生也来到新加坡。女生开始还积极找工作,几次碰壁后,就灰心丧气一直待在家里做家庭主妇。时间久了脾气变得越来越坏。每天除了买菜做饭,就是上网玩,有时还跑出去见网女。这哥们曾多次鼓励她出去找工作,但她显然没了兴趣。这哥们为此很不开心,为自己婚姻的不慎重懊恼不已。这哥们收入不错,经济上不是大问题,只是觉得20来岁的女人就甘心做家庭主妇有点不好。
what i thnk is
when the time they decided to live together....the issues shuld be considered already.

so one from china,one in singapore. strangers struggle in the cilvilied junggle of singapore.

nothing more to expect" 1000s of resume with no reponse..all should be in her expectiona and also the husband's'

what i feel : each of them has little sign of depress. most importnt, change attitude . be positibe. try another time. try until it successeful. dont give up.

so maybe 1 year later, a happy couple again. for the exprience now,, they will forget in future.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:小土 (等级:13 - 举世无双,发帖:17144) 发表:2008-10-03 03:07:04  2楼
这女生够可怜的没有找到工作,有点自暴自弃心态,说明她社会适应能力和心理承受能力都有限。另外没有找到一个有担当的成熟男人做丈夫,运气也不是很好。她就是我们芸芸众生普通女孩当中的一个,所以得到这么多回帖。 值得讨论的不是这个女生该不该养-因为该不该,是主观愿意不愿意,当这个问题被拿出来问,用到‘养’这个词语的时候,已经是把这个女孩,以及女孩的父母的尊严都完全踩在脚下了。这里根本不存在事实正确,抑或是义理正确的考量,而是到了是可忍,孰不可忍的生死地步。 我的建议是直接把这个主贴拿给女孩看,撕下温情脉脉的面纱,给她看看丈夫的懊恼,直面自己被放在老公良心砧板上的惨状,然后决定是要爆发做个大写的人,还是要做条摇尾乞怜的宠物狗。 贱者虽自贱,重之若千钧。人无论到了什么穷途末路上,都必须有绝不可触及的底线。
i dont think the guy really minds to support her financially
but rather think further.
see where all this thing goes to.

which make him feel depress. and i dont think "chat and meeting cyber frid" is a sign that the gal enjoy the life style now.

so someoen need to cut the crap and encourage her/him to strike back. keep working on it~

until problem solved. the peaceful mind will be reinstalled for both of them

作者:小土 (等级:13 - 举世无双,发帖:17144) 发表:2008-10-04 11:03:05  3楼
haha------------- what i feel : each of them has little sign of depress. most importnt, change attitude . be positibe. try another time. try until it successeful. dont give up. so maybe 1 year later, a happy couple again. for the exprience now,, they will forget in future. ------------------- simply by reading this part of your post, the reader might think that u r talking abt something else.
hahaha .......i guess i wouldnt blame my english for that.
sigh. :P
作者:小土 (等级:13 - 举世无双,发帖:17144) 发表:2008-10-04 11:03:33  4楼
但是对男人来说,只有脸蛋,只会做饭,烧菜的女人是没有魅力的
not really. sex is very impt for man.
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 4 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码