2nd warning
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 本帖共有 1 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:administrator (等级:?? - 无法无天,发帖:2491) 发表:2002-12-13 10:18:02  楼主  关注此帖
[原创]rose    Please give me some courage Please give me your dignity All I want is jumping from the ground and fooling around To see what is going on You said you love me So let the time go back wherever our love might be No matter if you doubt No matter if you are tired All I want is reaching out my hand and run through this land To see what I can reach Then I touched the sky So let the star fall into your eyes and what you can feel is light One night you gave me a rose Suddenly I just can’t breath How beautiful the color of red reflect on my face Oh, please boy Grow the rose in my heart in my soul in the winter under the sunrise It can light up the dark skies Boy please… (rap) This love is belong to you and me She is beautiful but it’s not me Stop your teasing that’s not fair to me gonna turn away the heat gonna satisfy my need gonna tell you have to be heed If you don’t have any love for me
2nd warning
pls do not flood the board.

banzhu pls discourage such behaviour instead of awarding the points, please delete the posts appropriately next time and if you want to award points, no more than 1 pts/day/person for those who are keen in copying
1. 遵守版规,人人有责。有问题先参考版规或发站内信息给版主处理。
2. 若有问题请不要给我发站内消息,一般情况下不理会和不回复的。
3. 投诉或意见请去 意见公告 版面。
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 1 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码