我有意见,疑问也行
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 意见公告 | 本帖共有 22 楼,当前显示第 16 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:乖乖天 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:102) 发表:2003-01-16 12:21:32  16楼  评分: 
0(^_^)0Don't misunderstand my words. 1) Yes and no. Yes, because that's the basis after all. No, because fairness itself is subjective too. Given the limited space, it is impossible to push every book-selling post. So I consider it reasonable to pick only some to push. Those not being push are merely "less valuable" maybe, while no one has ever denied their value in any way. 2) Yes and no too. Yes, because that's the right given to a moderator. As a moderator, the right to respond to posts based on his own idea is the basis of his authority. No, because as a good moderator, he also has to consider the overall consequence of his own actions. Well... My point here is that there is no clear-cut right or wrong in this case. Some may consider pushing a single book-selling post inappropriate, while others may feel grateful for the highlighting of information. I would say it is better not to define this action as "right" or "wrong" in any way since there can never be a global standard that everybody agrees upon.
he is offline now, let me continue
At first, I agree with ur ideas.

However, that's not so simple just like what u have seen.
These things appeared many times in “信息论坛": The moderator appears--->Put one article on the top--->Do NOTHING with the other 3, 4, or even more pages--->Then leave

I dont think these things are understandable!

You are a great eloquence, I believe!( Everyone will miss my some important words cause of poor English)
Put your OWN COOL signature here!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 22 楼,当前显示第 16 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码