well done, thanks for showing us the concept .......
所在版块:悟入棋途 发贴时间:2008-07-10 08:22

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
personally, I feel that 棋人生专栏 is not needed as his main duties now, as mentioned during Bishan Xiangqi Club 6th Anniversary Celebration, is as trainer instead of Acting Chairman for the EXCO members of Bishan Xiangqi Club. He will be doing backroom works and not standing in front of the club, he is hoping to complete all the arrangements in Bishan Xiangqi Club, SIXGA and 悟入棋途 within this month.

As for me, I do not need a 专栏, I will contribute to 悟入棋途 in personal capacity if I have articles / information.

I need to resend 海外来稿 : 黄少龙(中国象棋大师) -- 漫谈象棋人才 to talk about 六种象棋人才 again as I find that some of the players still do not have this concept regarding "although 棋手是最重要的人才 but 六种人才,各有所用,不可缺一"。

You can group 象棋活动组织者 as people playing politics, but at the same time, 象棋活动组织者是象棋活动的领军人物, without 象棋活动组织者, how can we able to have the various competitions ? This is also one of the reasons for me to share the various points to note in 悟入棋途 using 2008 Bishan Cup as an example on how to organise a competition.

美好的理念与现存的体系可能是一种矛盾和对立,不可能一朝一夕就可实现。

From the first day, I have considered my service in Bishan Xiangqi Club as National Service, started with 2 years, extended to 4 years, further extended to 6 years. As mentioned by 碧山象棋会会务顾问 previously, we do not need to have a limit on number of years for the Chairman of the C.C. interest group. Personally, I feel that it is still better to have a limit so that people are more willing to come out to serve, this is why we change our constitution to have maximum of 2 terms for the Chairman.

Of course, no point for me to talk further.

The most important person to me now is my boss, as for others, who care whether is ??? :P

As senior citizen, we share our experiences but the choice is yours.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
专栏,棋讯,对局等综合网测试 卷心菜   (199 bytes , 1009reads )
我几时才能学到这样高超的本领啊!!!!! 棋一生   (0 bytes , 210reads )
无论象总官网还是悟入棋途网都离不开棋一生先生 卷心菜   (36 bytes , 257reads )
太夸奖我了,我实在是承担不起!!!!! 棋一生   (308 bytes , 297reads )
关于象棋的起源 几度   (82 bytes , 255reads )
一个印度人说了象棋是起源与印度 太阳黑子   (0 bytes , 350reads )
一个外国人Peter Donnelly写的象棋历史(同源观点学说) 卷心菜   (5585 bytes , 473reads )
wikipedia 维基百科全书上专家写的象棋history 卷心菜   (2497 bytes , 386reads )
我说印度人起源于中国云南元谋人 Matrix   (0 bytes , 290reads )
欣闻卷心菜君新开发了个网站,我不才有点小意见......... 棋儒   (1008 bytes , 386reads )
正如一刀所言,这个meteor是五年前买的 卷心菜   (1025 bytes , 253reads )
是啊 您的建议很中肯 一刀n断   (1489 bytes , 304reads )
跟精华版的概念相似但更灵活一些。 几度   (680 bytes , 254reads )
last year before 5th anniversary, wanted to ask ....... 齐启棋   (108 bytes , 261reads )
可以发挥民主,网友投票。 卷心菜   (154 bytes , 246reads )
悟入棋途 一刀n断   (51 bytes , 219reads )
personally, still prefer 悟入棋途. :) ...... 齐启棋   (132 bytes , 246reads )
very good 补充或者说明. 齐启棋   (0 bytes , 198reads )
well done, thanks for showing us the concept ....... 齐启棋   (1906 bytes , 421reads )
??? is 棋人生, 齐启棋, 碧山, 碧山东, 野比大雄, 2008八连负 ....... 齐启棋   (0 bytes , 271reads )
为什么一个人要搞出这么多ID,难道不同的ID作不同用途 太阳黑子   (109 bytes , 260reads )
http://bbs.huasing.org/bbs.php?B=123_11051371 齐启棋   (0 bytes , 383reads )
No lah, may be you missed out some of my previous postings ....... 齐启棋   (272 bytes , 318reads )
这些都是你吗?>,<!! 一刀n断   (0 bytes , 194reads )
Ya, one way to generate 人气 for 悟入棋途五周年. : ) 齐启棋   (0 bytes , 207reads )
reasons for all these net names ....... 齐启棋   (755 bytes , 318reads )
wild ideas not acceptable, stop the use of 野比大雄....... 野比大雄   (97 bytes , 397reads )
NB啊 赞 怎么做的? 一刀n断   (0 bytes , 208reads )