µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ´´ÒµÇóÖ° | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
¼±£ºPR»¹Ã»ÓÐÏûÏ¢£¬temp EP ÒѹýÆÚ¡£¸ÃÈçºÎ£¿
<<ʼҳ¡¡ [1]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

¼±£ºPR»¹Ã»ÓÐÏûÏ¢£¬temp EP ÒѹýÆÚ¡£¸ÃÈçºÎ£¿ÎÒ9ÔÂ6ºÅapply PR, by DEC 6, MY temp EP expired. but i haven't got any reply from ICA about my PR application result.

Questions:
1) do notify me only by mail, don't they?
2) Can i call them to check my PR application process? if can, what number to call?

really worried...i am illegally working now.....

Thanks a lot!

c.y.

[hahata (12-7 9:40, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]1Â¥

Äã±ØÐë×Ô¼ºÈ¥ica£¬ËûÃÇ»á¸øÄãrenew temp epÄã±ØÐë×Ô¼ºÈ¥ica£¬ËûÃÇ»á¸øÄãrenew temp ep

1) do notify me only by mail, don't they?

Ö¸µÄÊÇÅú×¼Ö®ºóËûÃÇÊÇͨ¹ýÐżþÁªÏµÄ㣨»òÕßÒªÇó¶øÍâµÄÎļþÒ²ÊÇͨ¹ýÓʼþÁªÏµÄ㣩¡£Èç¹û3¸öÔÂûÓÐÅú×¼ËûÃÇûÓÐÒåÎñҪ֪ͨÄãµÄ£¬Äã±ØÐë×Ô¼º×¢Òâ¡£

2) Can i call them to check my PR application process? if can, what number to call?

Ëæʱ¶¼¿ÉÒÔ´òµç»°Ñ¯ÎʵÄ

ÄãÕâÖÖÇé¿öÓ¦¸Ã¸Ï¿ìÈ¥ica²¹°ìһϣ¬ÎÒÓиöÅóÓѾÍÒòΪ³¬¹ý3¸öÔÂPRûÏÂÀ´£¬Ëûʲô¶¼Ã»×ö£¬×îºó±»ÒªÇóдÐŽâÊÍ£¬ÒòΪÊÂʵÉÏtemp ep¹ýÆÚÖ®ºóÒѾ­ÊôÓÚ·Ç·¨¾ÓÁôÁË¡£
[Ñà¹éÀ´ (12-7 13:07, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]2Â¥

(ÒýÓà Ñà¹éÀ´:Äã±ØÐë×Ô¼ºÈ¥ica£¬ËûÃÇ»á¸øÄãrenew temp epÄã±ØÐë×Ô¼ºÈ¥ica£¬ËûÃÇ»á¸øÄãrenew temp ep 1) do notify me only by mail, don't they? Ö¸...)¶àл! ÎÒÖÐÎçÅܻؼÒÈ¥²éÁËһϣ¬ÓзâÐÅ£¬½ÐÎҰѼÒÍ¥³ÉÔ±CV²¹¾ßÌå, it saysit says,
" Kindly furnish us the detailed full curriculum vitae of your family members i.e. parents and siblings. The curriculum vitae should include information on their employment history, employers, designations, ranks and duties."

fax or post within 2 weeks from the date of the letter. office hour 8am to 4pm Monday to Fridy.

µ«ÊÇÎÒÒÔÇ°Ã÷Ã÷дÁËÒ»Ò³family CV£¬°üÀ¨Ãû×Ö£¬¹Øϵ£¬ÉúÈÕ£¬µ¥Î»£¬Ö°Îñ£¬ÁªÏµµç»°¡£¡£¡£ÕâЩ¶¼²»¹»Âð£¿
£¨1£©ÎÒ°Ö50¶àË꣬Ҫ°ÑËûÒÔÇ°ËùÓеŤ×÷¼òÀú¶¼Ð´ÏÂÀ´Âð£¿
£¨2£©Îҵܻܵ¹ÔÚ¶ÁÊ飬Ҫ°ÑÒÔǰѧУÃû×Ö¶¼Ð´ÏÂÀ´Âð£¿
£¨3£©designations + ranks + duties, ÊDz»ÊÇÕâ¸ö¹¤×÷¾ßÌå×öʲôҪһһÁгöÀ´£¿

£¨4£©ÎÒÏëfax±È½Ï¿ì¡£If fax, do I need to fax over addiontional page with notes to explain the use of this document.

[hahata (12-7 17:18, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]3Â¥

(ÒýÓà hahata:¶àл! ÎÒÖÐÎçÅܻؼÒÈ¥²éÁËһϣ¬ÓзâÐÅ£¬½ÐÎҰѼÒÍ¥³ÉÔ±CV²¹¾ßÌå, it saysit says, " Kindly furnish us the detailed full curriculum ...)ÎÒ¿´ÁËһϣ¬my temp EP Ç°Ìì¾Í¹ýÆÚÁË£¡ÎÒÊÇ·ñÒªÂíÉÏÅÜÈ¥ICA to extend it ???Èç¹ûÎÒprepare family CV by next Monday or Tuesday, ËûÃÇ»¹Òª»¨Ò»¶Îʱ¼äprocessÎÒµÄapplication ¶ÔÂð£¿
£¨1£©´ó¸Å»¹Òª¶à¾Ã£¿2 weeks? 1 mth?

ÎÒÐèҪȥmalaysia ³ö²î£¬ÓÃtemp EP ¿ÉÒÔ³öÈ¥Â𣿿ÉÒÔ´ô¶à¾Ã£¿

Èç¹û²»¿ÉÒÔ£¬¿É²»¿ÉÒÔÒÔÕâ¸öÇé¿ö´ßÒ»´ßICA?

(2) To extendi EP, what kind of documents do I need to prepare?

Thank you!

c.y.
[hahata (12-7 17:25, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]4Â¥

(ÒýÓà hahata:ÎÒ¿´ÁËһϣ¬my temp EP Ç°Ìì¾Í¹ýÆÚÁË£¡ÎÒÊÇ·ñÒªÂíÉÏÅÜÈ¥ICA to extend it ???Èç¹ûÎÒprepare family CV by next Monday or Tuesday, ËûÃÇ...)ICA Íøվ˵ can travel within the process of PR application, ÓÐÈËtravel ¹ýÂð£¿[hahata (12-7 17:32, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]5Â¥

(ÒýÓà hahata:ÎÒ¿´ÁËһϣ¬my temp EP Ç°Ìì¾Í¹ýÆÚÁË£¡ÎÒÊÇ·ñÒªÂíÉÏÅÜÈ¥ICA to extend it ???Èç¹ûÎÒprepare family CV by next Monday or Tuesday, ËûÃÇ...)ÓÐË­ extend ¹ý TEMP EP?[hahata (12-7 17:34, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]6Â¥

(ÒýÓà hahata:ÎÒ¿´ÁËһϣ¬my temp EP Ç°Ìì¾Í¹ýÆÚÁË£¡ÎÒÊÇ·ñÒªÂíÉÏÅÜÈ¥ICA to extend it ???Èç¹ûÎÒprepare family CV by next Monday or Tuesday, ËûÃÇ...)...ÄãÕæÊǺýÍ¿°¡¡­¡­ÕâÖÖÊÂÇéÔçµã¾Í¸Ã°ìÀ²¡£Ã÷Ìì¸Ï½ôÈ¥ICA°É£¬³ÃÔç¡£¸úËûÃǽâÊÍÇå³þ£¬Ó¦¸Ã²»»áΪÄÑÄã¡£

CV¼òµ¥Ð´Ð´¾ÍºÃÁË£¬ºÜ¶àϸ½Ú²»±ØҪд¡£µ«ÊDz»ÒªÌ«¼òµ¥ÁË£¬·ñÔòÄ㸸ĸµÄÂÄÀú»¹Ã»ÓÐÄ㸴ÔÓ£¬ÄǾÍÈÃÈËÎÞ·¨ÏàÐÅÁË¡£
[ÏãÁê¾ÓÊ¿ (12-7 20:21, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]7Â¥

(ÒýÓà hahata:ÎÒ¿´ÁËһϣ¬my temp EP Ç°Ìì¾Í¹ýÆÚÁË£¡ÎÒÊÇ·ñÒªÂíÉÏÅÜÈ¥ICA to extend it ???Èç¹ûÎÒprepare family CV by next Monday or Tuesday, ËûÃÇ...)ÔâÓö¸úÎÒÓеãÏñ...........ÊÔׯشðÈç¹ûÎÒprepare family CV by next Monday or Tuesday, ËûÃÇ»¹Òª»¨Ò»¶Îʱ¼äprocessÎÒµÄapplication ¶ÔÂð£¿
£¨1£©´ó¸Å»¹Òª¶à¾Ã£¿2 weeks? 1 mth?

ʱ¼äºÜÄÑ˵,µ«ÊÇÄãÿÌ춼¿ÉÒÔ´òµç»°È¥check,µç»°ÍøÕ¾ÉϾÍÓÐ.²»¹ýÒªµÈºÜ¾Ã,ÿ´ÎÎÒ´ò¾Í°Ñµç»°·ÅÔÚÄDZß,´ó¸ÅÊ®Îå·ÖÖÓ¾ÍÓз¢Ó¦ÁË~~~

ÎÒÐèҪȥmalaysia ³ö²î£¬ÓÃtemp EP ¿ÉÒÔ³öÈ¥Â𣿿ÉÒÔ´ô¶à¾Ã£¿

temp EP ¿ÉÒÔ³öÈ¥,µ«Êdzöȥ֮ǰÏÈҪȥica apply Ò»¸ömultiple purpose visa (´ó¸ÅÕâÑùµÄÃû×Ö),²»È»Äã¾Í²»¿É½øÈëмÓÆÂÁË.Õâ¸ömultiple purpose visaÐèÒªÄãµÄ¹«Ë¾³öÒ»·âÐÅ,˵Ã÷ÄãÈ¥ÂíÀ´Î÷ÑǸÉʲô,Òª¶à¾Ã. µ±Ìì¾Í¿ÉÒÔÄõ½Õâ¸övisa

Èç¹û²»¿ÉÒÔ£¬¿É²»¿ÉÒÔÒÔÕâ¸öÇé¿ö´ßÒ»´ßICA?
ÒòΪÄã¿ÉÒÔÉêÇëÄǸövisaËùÒԾͲ»¿ÉÒÔÒÔ´Ë´ßICAÁË

(2) To extendi EP, what kind of documents do I need to prepare?
extend temp EP,ÒªÄ㹫˾³öÒ»·âÖ¤Ã÷ÄãÖÁ½ñ»¹Êǹ«Ë¾µÄÖ°Ô±¾Í¿ÉÒÔÁË.Õâ¸öÒ²Êǵ±Ìì¾Í¿ÉÒԸ㵽(ÆäʵֻÊÇÔÚÄÇÕÅ°×É«µÄtemp EP ºÍ»¤ÕÕÉÏÃæ¸Ç¸öÕÂ)

»¹ÓÐÄãÈ¥°ìÕâ¸ö,¿ÉÒÔ²»ÅŶÓÄÇqueue number¶øÊÇÈ¥queue number machine,Ñ¡documantationÄÇÒ»Ïî¾Í¿ÉÒÔÁË.queue numberÓÐÁ½ÕÅÖ½µÄ,¼ÇµÃ¶¼ÄÃ.

×£ÄãºÃÔË!
[123abcdefg (12-7 20:53, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]8Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÏãÁê¾ÓÊ¿:...ÄãÕæÊǺýÍ¿°¡¡­¡­ÕâÖÖÊÂÇéÔçµã¾Í¸Ã°ìÀ²¡£Ã÷Ìì¸Ï½ôÈ¥ICA°É£¬³ÃÔç¡£¸úËûÃǽâÊÍÇå³þ£¬Ó¦¸Ã²»»áΪÄÑÄã¡£ CV¼òµ¥Ð´Ð´¾ÍºÃÁË£¬ºÜ¶àϸ½Ú²»±Ø...)^_^[hahata (12-9 22:08, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]9Â¥

(ÒýÓà 123abcdefg:ÔâÓö¸úÎÒÓеãÏñ...........ÊÔׯشðÈç¹ûÎÒprepare family CV by next Monday or Tuesday, ËûÃÇ»¹Òª»¨Ò»¶Îʱ¼äprocessÎÒµÄapplication ¶ÔÂ...)¶àл¶àл£¡[hahata (12-9 22:10, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]10Â¥

A few Notes of SPR Applicants1) Constantly check your mail box during the application process.

1) Prepare to extend your temp EP if you haven't received any news from ICA 2 weeks' before the expire date of your temp EP.

(This 2 weeks buffer time is for
a) you may not be available in Singapore, e.g. on leave, travelling on business trip elsewhere;
b) the HR staff may not be available (e.g. on leave), as you need one company letter from HR to approve you are still the employee of the same company.

3) If your temp EP is already expired, prepare an explanation letter with a valid reason, otherwise you will be fined (I was told so). But I do not know how much will be fined. And of course the same company letter is needed.

4) For SPR application, everything should be faxed to 6293 7091, where the SPR application office is located (on 5th floor of ICA building), attention to "Controller of Immigration Singapore"; NOT the fax number shown on ICA letter head or the ICA website "6298 0843 / 6298 0837". If you fax it to the wrong number, sometimes they will ask you to fax again.

5) Your family CV must include the employment history of your family members (parents and siblings), not only the current jobs. And it must include "employer, designation, rank and duty" (This is what I was asked to provide).

My experience:
1) I provide my family CV with necessary information together with the current job and position of family members. But later I was asked to provide a detailed employment history with "employer, designation, rank and duty". This request for addtional information could come to you very late. Mine one was issued just one week before my temp EP expired (all temp EP lasts 3 months I suppose).

2) Today I successfully extent my temp EP with another 3 months with a letter of explanation for the delay (coz my temp EP already expired 5 days ago) and a company letter. If you do not provide an explanation letter, they'll ask you to write one and go back to them again.

I wasn't fined. My PR application is still in process.

Lastly, thank Ñà¹éÀ´, 123abcdefg, and ÏãÁê¾ÓÊ¿! Your information is very helpful. It saves me a lot of time and trouble.

c.y.

[hahata (12-10 21:40, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]11Â¥

ÎÒµÄBlogÀïÓбȽÏÏêϸµÄ½éÉÜhttp://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_3d25f8bd01000any.html

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_3d25f8bd01000bv7.html

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_3d25f8bd01000c02.html
[spinach (12-11 22:14, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]12Â¥

(ÒýÓà spinach:ÎÒµÄBlogÀïÓбȽÏÏêϸµÄ½éÉÜhttp://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_3d25f8bd01000any.html http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_3d25f8bd01000bv7....)»¹ÓÐÕâ¸öhttp://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_3d25f8bd01000bwr.html[spinach (12-11 22:15, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]13Â¥

(ÒýÓà hahata:A few Notes of SPR Applicants1) Constantly check your mail box during the application process. 1) Prepare to extend your temp E...)½â¾öÁËÎÊÌâÖ®ºó³öÀ´·ÖÏí¾­Ñ飬ÕâÑù×Ӻã¡ÎªºóÀ´ÕßÌṩ½è¼ø£¬°ÑÄãµÄ·ÖÏí¼Óµ½Öö¥ÌûÈ¥ÁË¡£[Ñà¹éÀ´ (12-12 0:45, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]14Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ [1]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ´´ÒµÇóÖ° | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum