登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
Looking for a bank job.
<<始页  <上页   1  [2]  3  下页>  末页>> 

(引用 邓可:to give an honest opinion...for your background, what do you want to do..? audit big for is not that glamourous in my opinion.....)Just want to shorten the experience accumulating phase with a big firm and getchartered quickly, then might shift to other Co.

Seen auditing services too competitive, so prepared get underpaid much already but won't continue for long in this line.

How about tax, forensic or anti money-laundering?
[平江摄政 (6-30 0:03, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]21楼

(引用 平江摄政:Just want to shorten the experience accumulating phase with a big firm and getchartered quickly, then might shift to other Co. ...)audit and tax abt the samefresh grad gets 2k, 1 year later 2.4, another yr later 2.8~2.9, then usually 3.3~3.5, then ~~ then if you still survive the days and you are good at the trade, your career will soar.

My info was abt 1, 2 years old, when i was looking for a job. (pray for the better, but it could be worse)

PS: now even in the big fours, promotion is not automatic but merit-based; bonus is seldom over 2 months for most juniors for the past few years. Good thing is due to long hours worked, there are fridge benefits and claimable expenses.

The exposure in big fours is far better than most accountancy firms, however. To be an auditor or follow the accountancy line, big fours are good companies to start with.

You may also consider risk management, special audit (including IT audit, forensic etc.)
[邓可 (6-30 15:32, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]22楼

(引用 邓可:audit and tax abt the samefresh grad gets 2k, 1 year later 2.4, another yr later 2.8~2.9, then usually 3.3~3.5, then ~~ then if ...)Thanks a lot for the deliberation![平江摄政 (7-1 11:41, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]23楼

go to DB to try your luckheard from a frd that DB(Deutsche Bank) give a very high pay. for a trainee dealer able to get $5000 per month. F..... good!!!!![笨铁 (7-2 14:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]24楼

(引用 平江摄政:Thank you! I am a PR and taking a conversion program from engineering to masterof professional accounting; graduating this year ...)请问 “平江摄政”, 你怎么从engineer转成professional acounting得阿?可以直接申请master degree? 需要考GMAT么?不需要account得bachelor背景么?

除了上master,还有什么方法可以转行?

[红茶 (2-27 19:54, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]25楼

(引用 红茶:请问 “平江摄政”, 你怎么从engineer转成professional acounting得阿?可以直接申请master degree? 需要考GMAT么?不需要account得bach...)--->I enrolled MPA course during my fourth year in NUS which specifically cater to non-accounting bachelors for converting to a/c background. SMU starts to offer this program from 2006. [平江摄政 (2-27 20:54, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]26楼

(引用 笨铁:go to DB to try your luckheard from a frd that DB(Deutsche Bank) give a very high pay. for a trainee dealer able to get $5000 pe...)he's looking for Corp Finance not dealernot sure how good is DB corp finance doing in singapore. [削竹 (2-27 21:17, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]27楼

tried ur luck with any HHs?[削竹 (2-27 21:18, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]28楼

你老人家号召力94弓虽,一来就是长贴有如滔滔江水连绵不绝。。。
犹如黄河泛滥一发不可收拾。。。
[削竹 (2-27 21:20, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]29楼

check ur hotmail[削竹 (2-27 22:10, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]30楼

(引用 平江摄政:--->I enrolled MPA course during my fourth year in NUS which specifically cater to non-accounting bachelors for converting to a/...)再问是不是必须自费?只要有degree,掏钱都能上么?
thanks.

另,这样找工作好找么
[红茶 (2-27 22:42, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]31楼

(引用 红茶:再问是不是必须自费?只要有degree,掏钱都能上么? thanks. 另,这样找工作好找么)------->Yes, self-financed and need only the cert to apply. Depending on what job you are looking for, I worked in taxation area.

[平江摄政 (2-28 22:54, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]32楼

old old..after 6month most people found new jobs..like 临水照花 , 削竹 ...time flys[frpapaya (3-1 10:52, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]33楼

(引用 邓可:we are recruitinggood for people of different background to try lah (try your luck, i mean) but in my case... you know the reas...)interested in itHi, I am interested in it. My email is sam_zhou1225@yahoo.com.cn. Could you email me and I can send my CV to you?

Thanks
[xikadu (3-1 17:59, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]34楼

I'm working with SCB nowIf u r interested in joining our bank you can drop me an email. I can try to get the recruitment information for you from our intranet. Please provide more details on what kind of position you are looking at because I'm from implementation side, not really understand what happens in Corporate Finance section :S

My email: Seah.Huei-Ching@sg.standardchartered.com
[四季豆 (3-3 9:16, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]35楼

(引用 四季豆:I'm working with SCB nowIf u r interested in joining our bank you can drop me an email. I can try to get the recruitment informa...)? another consumer banking comrade?what r u doing there in SCB?[大象 (3-3 13:25, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]36楼

(引用 大象:? another consumer banking comrade?what r u doing there in SCB?)i'm doing implementationprovide technical solutions for our corporate clients who r using our banking platform for their trade / deal / transaction. [四季豆 (3-6 9:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]37楼

(引用 平江摄政:--->I enrolled MPA course during my fourth year in NUS which specifically cater to non-accounting bachelors for converting to a/...)我在网站上没找到具体for accounting得阿,SMU的我找到了但是SMU得必须要GMAT, 不知道NUS可否接受GRE代替GMAT阿?你以前考了么?

能否留个email或者msn, 偶要咨询...., thanks!
[红茶 (3-7 17:57, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]38楼

(引用 海风:i think B4 should be glad to employ chinese graduates hereprovided you have relevant degree ... which is quite rare they are ac...)对。有两朋友在四大,时常回国出差。且不跟中国的合伙公司联系, 估计各国合伙公司都是有钱自己赚。[scm (3-7 20:20, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]39楼

(引用 邓可:to give an honest opinion...for your background, what do you want to do..? audit big for is not that glamourous in my opinion.....)Agree. 月薪到两千,加班到两点。不值呀![scm (3-7 20:22, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]40楼

<<始页  <上页   1  [2]  3  下页>  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum