登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
这世上要帮别人很容易,正当想要求别人帮助,是难如登天啊!
<<始页  <上页   1  [2]  末页>> 

(引用 九阳神功:最后希望好人有好报,真心做个对社会有贡献的人Trying to criticise me? You don't know who i am, really? Who are you to tell me what...)Just to share my personal view below .....
Just to share my personal view below .....

----------------------------------------------------------------

I believe 卷心菜版主 just simply hope that 图隆杯 can continue in this year ......

As mentioned previously -- there are not many xiangqi events in Singapore the recent years and I manage to compile the following TEN below : --

整理自过去两年棋友可参加的十项象棋活动

六项个人赛 ---------------- 四项团体赛

1 茶阳杯全国学生个人赛 7 棋友杯团体赛
2 全国个人赛 8 雅柏广场团体赛
3 甘榜格南个人赛 9 乐龄团体赛
4 乐龄个人赛 10 波那维斯达团体赛
5 宗乡联合总会学生个人赛
6 图隆杯全国象棋个人赛

波那维斯达团体赛 and 棋友杯团体赛 meentioned by 卷心菜版主 in his above post; 乐龄个人赛 and 乐龄团体赛 after 2009 and 2010, also held once each only in the two years from 2011 to 2012 and do not know whether still continue in 2013.

After 2011 and 2012 图隆杯, all 棋友 definitely hope that 图隆杯 is still on in 2013, this is one of the rare events with all 棋友 with or without grades to play in the same competition.

For Bishan Internal Grading the 3rd series (2013 -- 2017) , we even look into below and agreed to follow-up : --

碧山象棋会会员棋力分级第三系列全面评定(2013 -- 2017)
( 碧山会员赛,全国赛,图隆杯, details to be given later including the placing of 图隆杯冠军)
[新加坡碧山 (2-25 15:44, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]21楼

这样吧,如果能做到我的要求,就成 了。if not, i can't help. This is final. Don't say anymore.[九阳神功 (2-25 16:47, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]22楼

有一个朋友说这首歌的歌词很适合我...哈哈哈http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTUdHz04owM[九阳神功 (2-25 23:06, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]23楼

<<始页  <上页   1  [2]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum