µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
мÓÆÂ2009Ä꣨µÚ¶þ¼¾£©È«¹úÏóÆå½õ±êÈü°ËÇ¿Èü£¬°ë¾öÈü£¬¾öÈü£¨×ÜÌù£©
<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ [2]¡¡ 3¡¡ 4¡¡ 5¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

(ÒýÓà kurubear:All work as a team, Good Effort! Keep it up! (NM)NM)Any news? (NM)NM[kurubear (12-20 21:25, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]21Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:¾öÈü -- 20 Dec 2009 at 3 pm)Any news? (NM)NM[kurubear (12-20 21:27, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]22Â¥

Final Ranking -- ÁÎÃúå© Î׺ºèè ºúΰÁ¼ ³ÂÜø·¼ ÕÔ½ðɽ Ê©Óɱþ ÁÖ¼ÒÓ .......

[±Ìɽ (12-20 22:54, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]23Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:Final Ranking -- ÁÎÃúå© Î׺ºèè ºúΰÁ¼ ³ÂÜø·¼ ÕÔ½ðɽ Ê©Óɱþ ÁÖ¼ÒÓ ....... ...)Congrats the new champion (NM)NM[kurubear (12-20 22:58, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]24Â¥

(ÒýÓà kurubear:I buy $10 SMALL 0030 Î׺ºèè for First Prize Sunday Group B Open 2009-12-20 ....based on TOP8 game records and feedbacks from peo...)Heeheehee give me your $10 - kurubear (NM)NM[kurubear (12-20 22:59, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]25Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:Final Ranking -- ÁÎÃúå© Î׺ºèè ºúΰÁ¼ ³ÂÜø·¼ ÕÔ½ðɽ Ê©Óɱþ ÁÖ¼ÒÓ ....... ...)Anyone can help ..arrange for at least one of the player in each game to review and comments on their games? This would be very useful so that other weaker players can learn.

Please let me know after next sat (such as their emails and who would like to help) as we are going into the mountain for further CHIchess training over next 5 days.

Any player is welcome so long as your game is played during the Group B Open in 2009-12. Details on how to provide the review will be given later.

We will have the games published as a book in the hope that more can learn from it. If anyone knows of any objection from SIXGA, please let us know so we can cancel the project.

In the event of any objection, we will be approaching other groups in this order:
[1] Singapore local clubs games
[2] Malaysia or other country association national games.

We hope to make this a yearly publication in the hope that more people can learn and join the Singapore Open.

Thank you.

-----kurubear

[kurubear (12-20 23:42, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]26Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:Final Ranking -- ÁÎÃúå© Î׺ºèè ºúΰÁ¼ ³ÂÜø·¼ ÕÔ½ðɽ Ê©Óɱþ ÁÖ¼ÒÓ ....... ...)¹§Ï²Ä§Êõʦ£¡[»ðÔÆаÉñ (12-20 23:45, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]27Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÁÙʱ±¨µ¼Ô±:ËÄÇ¿Èü±¨µ¼ÎıÊÒ»Á÷µÄ¼¸¶ÈÒòÓÐÒªÊÂÔÚÉí£¬½ñÈÕÎÞ·¨µ½³¡¹ÛÕ½£¬ËùÒÔÓÉÎÒÕâ¸öÁÙʱ±¨µ¼Ô±°àÃÅŪ¸«£¬Îª´ó¼Ò×ö¸ö£¨·Ç³££©¼òµ¥µÄ±¨µ¼¡£ ½ñÈÕËÄÇ¿...)лл¸÷λлл¸÷λÓÈÆäÊÇÁÙʱ±¨µ¼Ô±µÄ±¨µ¼£¬Æä¾ÙÖØÈôÇáµÄÎıʲ»ÈÝСêÁÙʱ±¨µ¼Ô±Íù¼¸¶ÈÁ³ÉÏÌù½ð£¬¿ÍÆø¿ÍÆø¡£¼¸¶ÈÕâÁ½ÌìæÓÚ²¨ÄÇά˹´ï¶ÓÄÚÈüµÈÊÂÎñ£¬²»ÄÜÍê³É¾íÐIJ˵ÄÖöÍб¨µ¼Õû¸öÌÔÌ­Èü¹ý³Ì£¬ÓÐÀ͸÷λÁË£¡

[¼¸¶È (12-21 0:09, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]28Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:Èüʱ¨µÀ£¨×ÜÌù£©)¾öÈüÕ½±¨¾öÈüÕ½±¨£º¶á±ê´óÈÈÃÅÁÎÃú婲»¸ºÖÚÍû£¡

¾­³éÇ©¾ö¶¨Î׺ºèèÏÈÐС£Ë«·½ÐγɽøÂí¶Ôͦ×äµÄ¿ª¾Ö£¬½øÈëÖоÖʱºÚ·½ÒѾ­·´ÏÈ£¬µ«¾ÖÃ渴ÔÓ¡£½á¹û¾­¹ýÒ»·¬¾À²ø¹ýºó£¬ºì·½ÁÓÊƶ¥ºÍ¡£

×îÖÕ½øÈë¿ìÆåÈü¡£ÁÎÃú婲»À¢Îª¿ìÆåÊ¥ÊÖ£¬¼¼¸ßÒ»³ï£¬ÏÈÊÖ·ÉÏó£¬ÒÔÐÛºñµÄÖвÐÄÚ¹¦»ñʤ£¡
ÁÎÃúå©ÒÔÊ®Á¬Ê¤¶á¹Ú£¨Ô¤ÈüÆßÂÖȫʤ£¬ÌÔÌ­ÈüÈýÂÖȫʤ£©£¬ÊµÖÁÃû¹é¡£ÕæÊÇÓ¢ÐÛ³öÉÙÄ꣡Äê½öÊ®ÆßËêµÄËûÒѾ­ÈÙ»ñÈ«¹úÒÒ×éÈü¹Ú¾ü¡¢Èá·ð¹«¿ªÈü¹Ú¾ü¡¢ÂÞÃñÊ¿±­¸öÈËÈü¹Ú¾ü¡¢²èÑôÉÙÄê±­Èü¹Ú¾ü¡¢×ÚÏç»á¹ÝÖÐѧ×é¹Ú¾üµÈ¶àÏî¹Ú¾ü¡£Æäǰ;ÎÞÁ¿£¬¼ÙÒÔʱÈÕ¼«ÓпÉÄܳÉΪмÓÆÂÆå̳µÄÖÐÁ÷íÆÖù¡£

¼¾¾üÈü:ºúΰÁ¼VS³ÂÜø·¼

³ÂÜø·¼ÏÈÊÖÒÔÎåÆßÅÚÁ½Í·ÉßÓ­Õ½ºúΰÁ¼°ë;ÁÐÅÚÆïºÓ³µ£¬Á½Î»ÄêÇá¸ßÊÖ¶·ÖǶ·Ó£¬×îÖÕºúΰÁ¼»ñʤ£¬ÈÙ»ñ¼¾¾ü¡£³ÂÜø·¼½íàþ²»ÈÃÐëü£¬ÔÚÄÐ×Ó¹«¿ªÒÒ×éÈ¡µÃµÚËÄÃûµÄ¼Ñ¼¨£¬³ÉΪµÚһλÈÙÉýÒÒ¼¶µÄÅ®ÆåÊÖ£¬³¬Ë®Æ½µÄ±íÏÖÁîÈ˾´Åå¡£ÆÚ´ýÁ½ÈËÃ÷ÄêÔÚ¼××éÓгöÉ«µÄ±íÏÖ£¡

µÚÎåÃû¾ö¶¨Èü£ºÊ©ÓɱþVSÕÔ½ðɽ

ÁñÁ«ÐÖµÜÊÖ×ãÇéÉ½ñÈÕÅöÃ棬˫·½È«Á¦ÒÔ¸°£¬Áî¹ÛÖÚ¿´µÃÄ¿²»Ï¾¸ø¡£¾­¹ýÈý¸ö¶àСʱµÄ¼¤Õ½£¬½á¹ûÕÔ½ðɽ»ñʤ¡£ÁñÁ«ÐֵܺÍÁÖ¼ÒÓÂÈýÈËÃ÷Äê¾ùÓкܴóµÄ»ú»á½úÉýÒÒ¼¶£¡
[ÁÙʱ±¨µ¼Ô± (12-21 1:15, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]29Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:Final Ranking -- ÁÎÃúå© Î׺ºèè ºúΰÁ¼ ³ÂÜø·¼ ÕÔ½ðɽ Ê©Óɱþ ÁÖ¼ÒÓ ....... ...)ºÇºÇºÇ£¬ÀÏ·ò¶À¾ß»ÛÑÛ¡£Ð¡ÁÎûÈÃÎÒʧÍû¡£[É£Ô­Ðã²ß (12-21 9:04, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]30Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:Final Ranking -- ÁÎÃúå© Î׺ºèè ºúΰÁ¼ ³ÂÜø·¼ ÕÔ½ðɽ Ê©Óɱþ ÁÖ¼ÒÓ ....... ...)¹§Ï²ÁÎŽ›£¡Ã÷ÄêA½MÔÙ„“¼Ñ¿ƒ°É£¡[ÌïÌïÒ»Æå (12-21 9:49, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]31Â¥

Public Apology: To Mr Shi YoubingI wish to convey my sincere apologies (through huasing forum so that everyone can know) to the above-mentioned, in hoping this suffice.

Due to some misunderstanding which i could have unintentionally displayed in my actions during yesterday match, this has led to the belief that I could have played unfairly towards my last opponent (the above-mentioned). If this is still possible, I hope SIGXA can consider my personal request to disqualify me from the no. 5 spot.

All other means of communications have been exhausted today (SMS, calls). I have resorted to a public apology. I hope all the players will still have faith in me, in future competitions, If i hv caused disruptions to anyone through my antics. I will try harder next year. Sorry.

Yours regrettably,

ZJS
[ZJS (12-21 19:30, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]32Â¥

(ÒýÓà ZJS:Public Apology: To Mr Shi YoubingI wish to convey my sincere apologies (through huasing forum so that everyone can know) to the ...)ÎÒÏàÐÅÁñÁ«ÐÖµÜÓÀÔ¶ÊÇÐֵܡ£[¾íÐÄ²Ë (12-21 23:11, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]33Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ kurubear:Anyone can help ..arrange for at least one of the player in each game to review and comments on their games? This would be very ...)To avoid any duplication of efforts .......
you may wish to approach SIXGA directly, usually SIXGA will compile all games after the event.

Regarding your plan as mentioned in other many posts here, may be good for you to talk to a few who know more about xiangqi activities in Singapore before you and others put in resources to do the work, what we really like and hope to see is continued effort and not only a one-time project, of course it is still better than none.

You may wish to find out more from ¾íÐIJË, ¼¸¶È, leaders of SIXGA or xiangqi clubs.
[±Ìɽ (12-22 9:02, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]34Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ ZJS:Public Apology: To Mr Shi YoubingI wish to convey my sincere apologies (through huasing forum so that everyone can know) to the ...)Haha, nothing serious...Sorry for not able to playing the "fast" chess after drawing the first game at the first round, as I really need to attend to something urgent at that evening....

[ΤÃû (12-22 13:57, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]35Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:¾«²Ê¶Ô¾Ö£¨×ÜÌù£©)ÓÐûÓоöÈü¶Ô¾Ö¼Ç¼£¿[¼¸¶È (12-22 22:54, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]36Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:¾«²Ê¶Ô¾Ö£¨×ÜÌù£©)Î׺ºèèÏȺÍÁÎÃúå©
<!GENERATOR name="XQStudio" version="1.6"> <!Welcome to "http://www.qipaile.net">
[magician88 (12-22 23:42, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]37Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ ZJS:Public Apology: To Mr Shi YoubingI wish to convey my sincere apologies (through huasing forum so that everyone can know) to the ...)Seriously, sometimes...The player antics (just human nature) may unknowingly disturbed other opponent when he is thinking of the next move. For sure we know talking out loud during competition should be refrained but other minor things like holding your pen and scribbling may actually disturb others who are more sensitive towards opponent's actions. Besides, players who regularly move out of their seats (to toilet, watch other boards) will also affect others.

One thing i realised things that never improve is players discussing their game when other players are still competing. They shld try to move to other locations to discuss, keeping noise level down.

Anyway, for the earlier post, I aim to apologise to anyone, should i've also caused disturbance during the course of competition. Otherwise, for players who did not achieve good results this year, let's strive to fight well in the coming Jun 2010.

Merry X'mas n a Happy New Year.

[ZJS (12-23 11:19, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]38Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¼¸¶È:°ËÇ¿Èü±¨µ¼ÔÚ2009Äê12ÔÂ18ÈÕ½øÐеÄB×é¸öÈËÈü£¨µÚ¶þ¼¾£©ÖУ¬ÁÎÃúå©¡¢Î׺ºèèºÍ³ÂÜø·¼³öÏß½øÈëÃ÷ÌìµÄËÄÇ¿Èü¡£¶àÃûÆåÓѵ½³¡¹Ø×¢¡£ °ËÇ¿Èü²»Ê...)°ËÇ¿ÈüÏàƬ1¡°Ëྲ¡±µÄµäÐÍ¡ª¡ªÆåÊÖÈë×ùºó£¬Æø·Õ¶¸È»ÄýÖØ¡£

±ÈÈü¼´½«¿ªÊ¼£¬ÆåÊÖÔÚ×ö¸÷×ÔÈüÇ°µ÷Õû¡£

Î׺ºèè¶ÔÊ©Óɱþ£¬ÂÊÏȽøÈëÕ½¶·¡£

ÁÖ¼ÒÓ¶ԳÂÜø·¼£¬Ë«·½¶¼½÷É÷´ÓÊ¡£

ÁÖ¼ÒÓÂÔÚÄý˼½øÈ¡·½°¸¡£
[¼¸¶È (12-25 11:29, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]39Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¼¸¶È:°ËÇ¿Èü±¨µ¼ÔÚ2009Äê12ÔÂ18ÈÕ½øÐеÄB×é¸öÈËÈü£¨µÚ¶þ¼¾£©ÖУ¬ÁÎÃúå©¡¢Î׺ºèèºÍ³ÂÜø·¼³öÏß½øÈëÃ÷ÌìµÄËÄÇ¿Èü¡£¶àÃûÆåÓѵ½³¡¹Ø×¢¡£ °ËÇ¿Èü²»Ê...)°ËÇ¿ÈüÏàƬ2Î׺ºèèÔÚ˼¿¼¡£

Ñù×ÓºÜÉϾµ£¬Òò´Ë¶àµÃÁË·çÔƽ£Ò»ÕÅÌØд¡£

ÕÔ½ðɽÕⳡÆƸª³ÁÖÛ£¬Ö¾Ôڱصá£

³ÂÜø·¼³Á˼ʱ±ð¾ßÆøÖÊ¡£

Ê©Óɱþ×ÖµäÀïÕÒ²»µ½¡°ÍËËõ¡±¶þ×Ö¡£
[¼¸¶È (12-25 11:39, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]40Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ [2]¡¡ 3¡¡ 4¡¡ 5¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum