µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
мÓÆÂ2009Ä꣨µÚ¶þ¼¾£©È«¹úÏóÆå½õ±êÈüÕ³̺ͱ¨Ãû±í£¨×ÜÌù£©
<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ 3¡¡ 4¡¡ 5¡¡ 6¡¡ [7]¡¡ 8¡¡ 9¡¡ 10¡¡ 11¡¡ 12¡¡ 13¡¡ 14¡¡ 15¡¡ 16¡¡ 17¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

(ÒýÓÃ kurubear:I find him very ridiculous ...in time control I mean. I once saw before 46 min VS 5 min. I am not aware of his game situations a...)He has not used his full power yetIn the 7 games so far, he has yet to use his most powerful opening. He has been using elephant and horse openings which are definitely not his forte. In other words, he has been fighting with with his sword undrawn.

What is amazing about Darryl Leow is his young age and how much he has improved over the past 2 years. Still, players of his standard are a dime a dozen in A division. According to legend, Hu Haiyu and Lin Zi Chong were 2 players who won all their games from start to finish in the B division (back then there were 11 rounds and more opponents). Yet within the A division, there lies even stronger players. Our GM Alvin Woo has been ranked 6th in 2 international individual competitions this year and recently in one game, he defeated Vietnam's top player Nguyen Thanh Bao by winning 3 seeds.
[·çÔƽ£ (12-14 7:37, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]121Â¥

(ÒýÓà kurubear:My thoughts on ÁÎÃ÷å© ...Good Luck to the 8 players for next week placement games! --------------------------------------------...)СÁεÄÕ½¼¨ÀÏ·ò»¹ËãÂúÒâ¡£[É£Ô­Ðã²ß (12-14 8:38, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]122Â¥

Just to confirm the approved applicants are ...[A] Singapore Resident
[B] Permanent Resident
[C] Work Permit Holder
[D] Student Pass Holder

I am thinking of persuading my fellow CHIchess apprentices, obsessed friends and enthusiastic fans to join in future Division B Open Tournaments. Hopefully, we can get around 60-100 players in future games.

---kurubear
[kurubear (12-14 9:21, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]123Â¥

(ÒýÓà kurubear:My thoughts on ÁÎÃ÷å© ...Good Luck to the 8 players for next week placement games! --------------------------------------------...)ÊÇ°¡ÎÒÒÔǰҲ˵¹ý¿´ºÃÁκÍÁÖ³¬ÏÍÔ­±¾ÒÔÇ°Ò²¿´ºÃÁõÒåºÀµ«ÊÇÓÉÓÚ½øÁËJCÏÂÆåµÄʱ¼ä¿Ï¶¨Ã»ÓÐÁζࡣ

ÕâЩÆåÊÖ»¹ºÜÄêÇᣬÈçÄܺ͸ßÊÖ¶à½Ó´¥¶àÅàÑø£¬¿Ï¶¨¿ÉÒÔÔÙÌá¸ßˮƽ¡£ÕâºÜ¿ÉÄÜ»áÌá¸ßмÓÆÂÄêÇáÆåÊֵŦÁ¦¡£¿´ÏóÆå×Ü»áÕâô¸ãÁË¡£±ÈÈç˵һ¸ö´óʦ»òÇ¿¼×·ÖÅä³É¸öBUDDY SYSTEM¡£»¹ÊÇÏñÀàËƵÄÏë·¨¡£ÁεÄÆåÔÙB×éËãºÃÁ˹¦Á¦ÔÚ¼××éËãÆÕͨ°É¡£ÁεÄÓÅÊÆÔÚËûµÄÄêÁäºÍËûµÄÐÄ̬¡£µ«ÈçµÃµ½¸ßÊÖµÄÅàÑøºÍѵÁ·£¬ÒÔºó´ú±íмÒƲμÓÊÀ½ç±­Ó¦¸Ã¾ÍÊÇËûÁË¡£ÕâÒ²°üÀ¨ÁÖ³¬Ïͺͻƿ¡ÑôÄêÇáÆåÊֵȵȡ£

¸Ð¾õÏÖÔÚ¸úÒÔÇ°µÄˮƽ±ÈÆðÒª²îºÜ¶à¡£×îÔçB×éÉýÁ½¸öÆåÊÖÈ»ºó¾ÍÂýÂýÉý4¸ö¡£ÏÖÔÚÒ»ÄêÄÜÉý8»ò¶à¹ý8¸öÆåÊÖ¡£ÕâÈÃмÓƼ××é¸öÈËÈüµÄˮƽϽµ¡£Ï£ÍûÏó×Ü¿ÉÒÔÈ¥×¢ÒâÕâµã¡£
[xiaobeidou (12-14 10:33, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]124Â¥

Who know the format used in other countries's CHIchess Open (xclude China) ? (NM[kurubear (12-14 10:35, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]125Â¥

(ÒýÓà kurubear:My thoughts on ÁÎÃ÷å© ...Good Luck to the 8 players for next week placement games! --------------------------------------------...)I like your point no 6.I will go and pray (any advise where to pray to chess god?) on this coming friday afternoon before meeting him again for 2nd time in this competition. Let's hope I do not fall fast again this time... :-)[ZJS (12-14 10:46, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]126Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ ZJS:I like your point no 6.I will go and pray (any advise where to pray to chess god?) on this coming friday afternoon before meetin...)The best divine help you can get is at ...your most regular praying location. This is to reduce any risk of any mix-up like giving the good luck to the wrong person. Being a regular, it is easier to recognise your face. If you have a look-alike sibling etc, also indicate how to differentiate :-).

My mentor say if you wear a Japanese headband with the words "Sure Win" or "Victory" to your game, you win the mental game 30-80% depending on enemy preparedness. If you use my 5 earlier points, probably will be of some help.

Just remember you have more than equal chance because CHIchesss is not about how good u r normally but how good u r at that game. This is what my mentor always tell us at the start of every lesson. ;-p

Don't forget to do money donation after you are done praying. You scratch my back, I scratch your back. :-)

Good Luck!

-----kurubear
[kurubear (12-14 11:11, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]127Â¥

(ÒýÓà һµ¶n¶Ï:(ÎÒ´ËʱµÄÐÄÇé) Ò»¾ÖÒ»ÉË/by ·½ÎÄɽҪ¶àÉÙ°ß²µ Çà̦²Å»áÈëǽ ¶àÉÙÓêÄã²Å»á³ÅÆðֽɡ Â仨ÔÚͤÍâ ÓÖÒÀÏ¡Á˼¸·¬ Á÷Ë®ËÍ×ߺô»½ ÎÒ²»ÈÌÏë ·ç¾...)I suggest you standby the victory poem to be used after Jun 2010 event (NM)[kurubear (12-14 11:15, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]128Â¥

(ÒýÓà kurubear:My thoughts on ÁÎÃ÷å© ...Good Luck to the 8 players for next week placement games! --------------------------------------------...)5 Ways to stop Minghao from winning......1) Buy him a drink doped with laxative and sleeping pills just before the game.

2) Find a dirty and dark chessboard as well as chess pieces, hoping that he wont be able to see clearly.

3) Keep chanting in front of him during the game that he wont be able to see any moves.

4) Sleep well the night before the competition, maybe you can win minghao in your dream.

5) Pray to Gods , be it Monkey god, elephant gods, horse gods, car gods, whatever your belief is, for divine help.

Anyway, just joking. =P

May the best person win this friday.
[piggy888 (12-14 12:12, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]129Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ kurubear:Who know the format used in other countries's CHIchess Open (xclude China) ? (NM)If you need to have more details regarding Vietnam 2009 Open in Mar 2009 ...
Please read related posts in ....

3ÔÂ19ÈÕÔ½ÄÏ2009È«¹ú¸öÈËÈü¿ªÕ½ £­ ɱ×Å´óÈ«¡¡2009-03-14 14:36 (258 bytes , 171 reads )
[±Ìɽ (12-14 12:24, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]130Â¥

°ËÇ¿ÌÔÌ­Èü´óÔ¤²â£¡Çë´ó¼Ò¸úÌûÔ¤²âËÄÇ¿£¬¶þÇ¿£¬¹Ú¾ü¡£[ºúÂܲ· (12-14 12:24, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]131Â¥

(ÒýÓà ºúÂܲ·:°ËÇ¿ÌÔÌ­Èü´óÔ¤²â£¡Çë´ó¼Ò¸úÌûÔ¤²âËÄÇ¿£¬¶þÇ¿£¬¹Ú¾ü¡£)ÎÒÔ¤²â£ºÇ°ËÄÃû£ºÁÎÃúå©£¬Î׺ºè裬ºúΰÁ¼£¬ÁÖ¼ÒÓ¡£ËÄ·ÖÖ®Ò»¾öÈü£º
ÁÎÃúå©Ê¤
ÁÖ¼ÒÓÂʤ
Î׺ºèèʤ
ºúΰÁ¼Ê¤

°ë¾öÈü£º
ÁÎÃúå©Ê¤
Î׺ºèèʤ

¾öÈü£º
ÁÎÃúå©Ê¤

[ºúÂܲ· (12-14 12:26, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]132Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:Ïêϸս±¨£ºÄ©ÂÖ´ó¾öÕ½£¬ÁñÁ«Ðֵܳå³öÖØΧ£¬Ò»µ¶¿¡½ÜÎÞÔµ°ËÇ¿¡£½ñÈÕÏó×Ü´ó¾öÕ½£¬µÚÆßÂÖ£¬³å»÷°ËÇ¿µÄ×îºóÒ»Õ½£¬ÎüÒýÁËÐí¶à°®ºÃÕßÇ°À´¹ÛÕ½¡£...)¾íÐIJËÐÖÎIJųöÖÚ£¬ÆåÁ¦³¬Èº£¬ÊDZ¾µØÆå̳һλ²»¿É¶àµÃµÄÈ˲ţ¡Õâ´ÎËûÔÙ¶ÈÒÔ¸ßÃû´ÎÈÙÉý°ËÇ¿£¬µ«Òò¸öÈËÀíÓɶøÍ˳ö±ÈÈü£¬ÊµÊô¿Éϧ¡£

¹ã´óÆåÃÔδÄÜÔÚÀ´ÁÙµÄÖÜÄ©ÔÙ¶ÈÐÀÉÍËû¾«Õ¿µÄÆåÒÕ£¬ÊµÊôÒź¶¡£
[HanTing (12-14 12:27, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]133Â¥

(ÒýÓà xiaobeidou:ÊÇ°¡ÎÒÒÔǰҲ˵¹ý¿´ºÃÁκÍÁÖ³¬ÏÍÔ­±¾ÒÔÇ°Ò²¿´ºÃÁõÒåºÀµ«ÊÇÓÉÓÚ½øÁËJCÏÂÆåµÄʱ¼ä¿Ï¶¨Ã»ÓÐÁζࡣ ÕâЩÆåÊÖ»¹ºÜÄêÇᣬÈçÄܺ͸ßÊÖ¶à½Ó´¥¶àÅà...)мÓÆÂ×î¾ßDZÁ¦µÄÆåÊÖ£¬Ó¦¸ÃÊǺ鰲ºÀ£¬µ«²»Ð¡ÐÄÈëÁËаµÀ¶øÎÞ·¨·¢»Ó×î¸ßʵÁ¦£¡[Ìؼ¶´óʦºé°²ºÀ (12-14 12:30, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]134Â¥

(ÒýÓà Ìؼ¶´óʦºé°²ºÀ:мÓÆÂ×î¾ßDZÁ¦µÄÆåÊÖ£¬Ó¦¸ÃÊǺ鰲ºÀ£¬µ«²»Ð¡ÐÄÈëÁËаµÀ¶øÎÞ·¨·¢»Ó×î¸ßʵÁ¦£¡)Which online CHIchess website you play at? or where in Singapore? (NM)[kurubear (12-14 12:34, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]135Â¥

(ÒýÓà HanTing:¾íÐIJËÐÖÎIJųöÖÚ£¬ÆåÁ¦³¬Èº£¬ÊDZ¾µØÆå̳һλ²»¿É¶àµÃµÄÈ˲ţ¡Õâ´ÎËûÔÙ¶ÈÒÔ¸ßÃû´ÎÈÙÉý°ËÇ¿£¬µ«Òò¸öÈËÀíÓɶøÍ˳ö±ÈÈü£¬ÊµÊô¿Éϧ¡£ ¹ã´óÆå...)his first good news is this 2009 promotion to Grade B, the next good news ....
his first good news is this 2009 promotion to Grade B, the next good news should be

С¾íÐIJË

not one but

two (hope what I wrote here for him during his marriage in Jun 2009 all come true.)

[±Ìɽ (12-14 12:37, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]136Â¥

(ÒýÓà ºúÂܲ·:°ËÇ¿ÌÔÌ­Èü´óÔ¤²â£¡Çë´ó¼Ò¸úÌûÔ¤²âËÄÇ¿£¬¶þÇ¿£¬¹Ú¾ü¡£)ÎÒÔ¤²â¹Ú¾ü ÊÇ Î׺ºè裡[ÂÀ´óÏÀ (12-14 12:44, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]137Â¥

(ÒýÓà xiaobeidou:ÊÇ°¡ÎÒÒÔǰҲ˵¹ý¿´ºÃÁκÍÁÖ³¬ÏÍÔ­±¾ÒÔÇ°Ò²¿´ºÃÁõÒåºÀµ«ÊÇÓÉÓÚ½øÁËJCÏÂÆåµÄʱ¼ä¿Ï¶¨Ã»ÓÐÁζࡣ ÕâЩÆåÊÖ»¹ºÜÄêÇᣬÈçÄܺ͸ßÊÖ¶à½Ó´¥¶àÅà...)¸öÈËÈüµÄˮƽA×é¸öÈËÈüµÄˮƽ£¬²¢²»¼ûµÃÒòΪÒÒ¼¶ÈËÊýÔö¼Ó¶øϽµ¡£A×é²ÎÈüÈËÊý½üÀ´Î¬³ÖÔÚ30ÈË×óÓÒ£¬ÆäÖв»·¦ËÞ½«ºÍÐÂÐ㡣ˮƽÓÐËùϽµ£¬Ö÷ÒªÊÇÒòΪÆåÊÖµÄʱ¼ä¾«Á¦£¬²»×ãÒÔÓ¦¸¶ÈÕÇ÷½ôÕŵÄÏÞʱÖƶȡ£·´¹ýÀ´Ëµ£¬ÒÒ¼¶ÈËÊýµÄ¿ìËÙÔö¼Ó£¬¼Ó¿ì³é¿ÕB×éºÃÊÖµÄËٶȣ¬µ¹ÊÇ¿ÉÄÜÔì³ÉB×éµÄˮƽϽµ¡£Ïó×ÜÔö°ì¶þ¼¾B×éÈü£¬»òÐíÊÇΪÁËÔö¼ÓA×éµÄ²ÎÈüÈËÊý£¬µ«ÐÂÔöµÄÒÒ¼¶£¬ÊÇ·ñ¶¼ÓÐÔÚA×éÌôÕ½¼×¼¶µÄÓÂÆø£¬ÈÔÊôδ֪¡£ÈçºÎ¹ÄÀøËûÃDzÎÈü£¬²»Ã÷ÏÔ¼õµÍA×éˮƽ¶ø»ñÈ¡ÕûÌåˮƽµÄÌá¸ß£¬¾ÍÒª¿´Ïó×ÜÔÚÈüÖƺͽ±Àø·½·¨ÉϵĴ´ÒâÁË¡£

[¼¸¶È (12-14 12:48, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]138Â¥

(ÒýÓà Ìؼ¶´óʦºé°²ºÀ:мÓÆÂ×î¾ßDZÁ¦µÄÆåÊÖ£¬Ó¦¸ÃÊǺ鰲ºÀ£¬µ«²»Ð¡ÐÄÈëÁËаµÀ¶øÎÞ·¨·¢»Ó×î¸ßʵÁ¦£¡)·ÇÒ²×î¾ßDZÁ¦µÄ£¬ÄËÊdz¾¸‹l¡£ÎÒ¿´Õâô¶à±ÈÈü£¬¼¸ºõûÌýËý˵¹ý»°£¬¿É¼ûרÐÄ¡£

[¼¸¶È (12-14 12:56, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]139Â¥

(ÒýÓà ·çÔƽ£:He has not used his full power yetIn the 7 games so far, he has yet to use his most powerful opening. He has been using elephan...)You got a wrong recordOnly Li Zi Chong won all. A few others claimed champion before last or 2nd last round.

[¼¸¶È (12-14 13:01, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]140Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ 3¡¡ 4¡¡ 5¡¡ 6¡¡ [7]¡¡ 8¡¡ 9¡¡ 10¡¡ 11¡¡ 12¡¡ 13¡¡ 14¡¡ 15¡¡ 16¡¡ 17¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum