µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
10ÔÂ21-25ÈÕмÓƾٰìµÚ15½ìÑÇÖÞÏóÆå½õ±êÈü»ã×ÜÌù
<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ 3¡¡ 4¡¡ 5¡¡ 6¡¡ 7¡¡ [8]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

(ÒýÓà һµ¶n¶Ï:ÖìÓÀ¼ªÕâÅÌ 40²½ÒÔºóΪʲô²»ÔçÔçÂí3£«1£¿Ã²ËÆÖ»ÓÐ46²½Ïó3£«1ÓÐʵ¼ÊÒâÒå 40²½»ØÂíÓÐÒâÒåÂð£¿×óÂí¿ÉÒÔÆú°É£¿42²½×ä1£«1ºÃÏñҲûÓÐÒâÒå 44²...)The difference in time for zhu's game is quite alotI didn't really notice the time difference but from the opening i think zhu yong ji is at a disadvantage. I heard from Huang rong yue that at one point the time was 45 mins versus Zhu yong ji's 45 Seconds. Quite a big differnce i guess thats why he didn't see some crucial moves.[xiaobeidou (11-5 10:09, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]141Â¥

(ÒýÓà Eteng:haha,He is not bad yetI think ¼ÒÓÂis better looking!!Kah yong damn Q hor~~(i thk han soon n guo hua will have goose bumps hahah~...)thanks, u have good tastebut i hear that very frequently so i feel normal now, didnt feel much happier =X[ÁÖ¼ÒÓ (11-5 10:31, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]142Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ ÁÖ¼ÒÓÂ:thanks, u have good tastebut i hear that very frequently so i feel normal now, didnt feel much happier =X)You are most welcome~Honey , i thk hor, you gentle and sweet gf wanna KICK YOUR ASS already!

(Kah yoong: is u posting like tht , ppl will have goose bumps liao~)
[Eteng (11-5 10:40, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]143Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÆåÒ»Éú:Õâ´ÎÎҵűÏ׺ÜÉÙ£¬ºé˳Àû¡¢ÕÅ«h£¬»¹ÓÐһλÍõÕòࣨÃû×Ö²»È·¶¨£©¹±Ï׸ü¶à£¡£¡£¡)û´íû´í£¬ÄǸöСÄÐÉúµÄÈ·ÊǽÐÍõÕòΰ[zyne (11-5 20:45, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]144Â¥

(ÒýÓà zyne:û´íû´í£¬ÄǸöСÄÐÉúµÄÈ·ÊǽÐÍõÕòΰ)Ôΰ¡ÄÇʱºòËû×Ô±¨¼ÒÃÅ£¬ÎÒÔõôÌý¶¼ÊÇ¡°Ö£Î°¡±¡£

[¼¸¶È (11-5 21:57, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]145Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÆåÒ»Éú:Àµ¿¡½ÜÄÃÊֵĵ¥ÌáÂí¾­¹ýÁø´ó»ªÖ¸µ¼Ò»·¬£¬¹ûÈ»²»Í¬·²Ï죡£¡£¡¶«Âí¹¨½ÜʤмÓÆÂÀµ¿¡½Ü ºì·½¼ÐÂíѲºÓÅÚ¶Ôµ¥ÌáÂí£¬»Æ¿¡ÃúÓëÎâ×Úºº¶¼°®²ÉÓ ...)no credit to »ÆÉÙÁú½ÌÊÚ ???
»ÆÉÙÁú½ÌÊÚ trained our Å®×Ó and ÉÙÄêÆåÊÖ for more than a month when I left on 16 Oct, at that time I believed Áø´ó»ª was not in Singapore yet.

Since Àµ¿¡½ÜÄÃÊÖµ¥ÌáÂí, he should have many discussions with »ÆÉÙÁú½ÌÊÚ in Sep and Oct 2008.

Personally, I feel that when you gave credits to Áø´ó»ª without mentioned »ÆÉÙÁú½ÌÊÚ, do you think it is unfair to »ÆÉÙÁú½ÌÊÚ ?

just share my view as an outsider.
[±Ìɽ (11-6 9:17, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]146Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:no credit to »ÆÉÙÁú½ÌÊÚ ??? »ÆÉÙÁú½ÌÊÚ trained our Å®×Ó and ÉÙÄêÆåÊÖ for more than a month when I left on 16 Oct, at that time I...)ÎÒµÄÖص㲻ÊÇÔÚ̸¹±Ï×£¡£¡£¡ÎÒµÄÖصãÔÚÓÚÇɺϣ¬ÒòΪÎҺͿ¡½ÜÔø¾­ÓÐÎʹýÁø´ó»ªºóÊÖµ¥ÌáÂíÒªÈçºÎÓ¦¸¶ºì·½ÖÐÅÚÕýÂíѲºÓÅÚÕâ¸ö²¼¾Ö£¬¶ø¿¡½ÜÔÚʵսÖо͸ÕÇÉÅöµ½ÁË¡£ÖÁÓÚ»ÆÉÙÁúµÄ¹±Ï×£¬ÄÇÊÇÕûÌåµÄ£¬Óë¸ö±ðµÄ²¼¾ÖÎ޹ء£
Áø´ó»ªÕâ´ÎÀ´Ð²¢²»Êǵ£ÈÎÉÙÄêÓëÅ®×ӶӵĽÌÁ·£¬Òò´ËË­Óй±Ï×£¬Ë­Ã»Óй±Ï×£¬»òÊÇË­µÄ¹±Ï׽ϴ󣿸ù±¾¾ÍûÓбØҪȥ±È½ÏÓë×·¾¿£¡£¡£¡
[ÆåÒ»Éú (11-6 18:55, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]147Â¥

hear-say regarding "playing host" about µÚ15½ìÑÇÖÞÏóÆå½õ±êÈü ......
views regarding playing host from outsider ......

as from beginning, I pay more attention in "how Singapore playing host" as compared to "getting better results" in this µÚ15½ìÑÇÖÞÏóÆå½õ±êÈü.

noticed that and also heard that at least 3 times communication breakdowns with »ÆÉÙÁú½ÌÊÚ during the period he trained Å®×Ó and ÉÙÄêÆåÊÖ, especially to replace him by Áø´ó»ª on 17 Oct 2008 !!!! This is a serious matter and whoever did it has done badly for Singapore (in the area of playing host). (I was not in Singapore that time and I heard from others.)

secondly, I heard that regarding Singapore team of 6 members including Å®×Ó and ÉÙÄêÆåÊÖ, one of the members£¬ say ¡°A¡± wanted to punch another member, say ¡°B¡±, luckily it did not happen. Could the member B talking something nonsense etc etc and member A almost lost the control etc etc. Anyway, SIXGA may wish to look into this matter. (I also heard from others as I was not around during that period.)
[±Ìɽ (11-7 22:35, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]148Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:hear-say regarding "playing host" about µÚ15½ìÑÇÖÞÏóÆå½õ±êÈü ...... views regarding playing host from outsider ...... as from ...)bishan's ¸ßµ÷¸´³ö( a mimic of ur ¹ßÓ÷¢Ìùģʽ£©if i were only allowed to use one phrase ×÷Ϊ»Ø¸´, the phrase will undoubtedly be "utter nonsense"

»ÆÉÙÁú½ÌÊÚ didn't seem to make a fuss over this entire crap - or at least he didn't show it, nor did he brabble on the public forum - why the hell

should u ever bother? why r u °áŪÊÇ·Ç again, despite repeated warnings£¿ Who do u think u r?

on top of that, i thought, well if my memory serves me right, you once promised to be gone for good. So could u pls kindly explain ur ¸ßµ÷¸´³ö£¿
[ÂåÈý¶ù (11-8 0:00, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]149Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÂåÈý¶ù:bishan's ¸ßµ÷¸´³ö( a mimic of ur ¹ßÓ÷¢Ìùģʽ£©if i were only allowed to use one phrase ×÷Ϊ»Ø¸´, the phrase will undoubtedly be...)Red card to bishan£¡£¡£¡[Referee (11-8 0:24, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]150Â¥

(ÒýÓà Eteng:Ŷ£¬ ÄÇ×Úº²Ôõô°ìÄØ£¿)obasan ÄÇô¹ØÐÄÎÒ°¡²»ÅÂÄÐÅóÓѳԴ×Â𣿹þ¹þ¹þ¸úµÂÈÙÁĹýËû˵ûӰÏìµ½ÎÒÄÃÌØ´ó¾ÍûÓбØҪ׷¾¿¡£Ô­±¾Ïë¼ÌÐø×·ÎÊ¡£µ«ºóÀ´¾õµÃÓеãÌ«Âé·³Ïó×ÜÁ˾Íû׷¾¿ÁË¡£
oh ya ÎÒÎÊÁ˲ÃÅÐÌØ´óÊÇ70%ʤÂÊnot75%
ËùÒÔtowards my reply to Æåų¼´Ê¹ÎÒ¶ÔÖйúÊäÁËÒ²ÊÇÌØ´ó:PÄã³ÔʲôËáÆÏÌÑ°¡£¿¹þ¹þ
[xiaobeidou (11-8 1:10, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]151Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:hear-say regarding "playing host" about µÚ15½ìÑÇÖÞÏóÆå½õ±êÈü ...... views regarding playing host from outsider ...... as from ...)if I am not telling the truth, ......I should send apology to SIXGA, otherwise the two below should do likewise.

By the way, who to give Red Card to Referee for sending wrong information ???

»ªÐÂÂÛ̳ÊØÔò is the first to observe, any of ±Ìɽ's posts talking nonsense ???

Regarding the other issue, I saw one later post to talk on the same matter.

Last but not least, I attended »ÆÉÙÁú½ÌÊÚ's class in end 2004, i.e. he is considered as one of my teachers .... I knew about the first two communication breakdowns before I went for tour (on 16 Oct 2008) and also noticed that 17 Oct 2008 should be his last training for Å®×Ó and ÉÙÄêÆåÊÖ but ..........
[±Ìɽ (11-8 7:01, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]152Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:hear-say regarding "playing host" about µÚ15½ìÑÇÖÞÏóÆå½õ±êÈü ...... views regarding playing host from outsider ...... as from ...)Ï£ÍûÍùºóÔÚÏó×ÜÌýµ½Î´¾­È·ÊµµÄÏÐÑÔÓëÊÇ·Ç£¬Çë²»ÒªÔÚÕâÀïÌÖÂÛ¡£ ÇëÔÚÊÂÇéδ²éÇå³þ֮ǰ£¬²»ÒªÔÚÕâÀïСÌâ´ó×ö£¬ÎÞÊÂÉú·Ç£¬Î¨¿ÖÌìϲ»ÂÒ£¬ÈÃÓйص±¾ÖÏȽ«ÓйصÄʼþ²éÇåÓë½â¾öÖ®ºó£¬Èç¹ûÈÔ¾õµÃ²»Âú£¬²ÅÀ´ÕâÀïÌÖÂÛ£¬Ñ°Çó´ó¼ÒµÄ¼û½â¡£
ÎÒÃÇÓ¦¸ÃÈÃÈËÃǸоõµ½ÏÂÆåÊÇÊ泩¸ßÑŵģ¬ÏóÆå½çÊǺÍгƽ¾²µÄ£¬ÕâÑùÏóÆå²ÅÄܹ»Íƹ㣬²ÅÄܹ»ÆÕ¼°£¡£¡£¡
[ÆåÒ»Éú (11-9 0:48, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]153Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÆåÒ»Éú:Ï£ÍûÍùºóÔÚÏó×ÜÌýµ½Î´¾­È·ÊµµÄÏÐÑÔÓëÊÇ·Ç£¬Çë²»ÒªÔÚÕâÀïÌÖÂÛ¡£ ÇëÔÚÊÂÇéδ²éÇå³þ֮ǰ£¬²»ÒªÔÚÕâÀïСÌâ´ó×ö£¬ÎÞÊÂÉú·Ç£¬Î¨¿ÖÌìϲ»ÂÒ£¬ÈÃ...)Please refer to "if I am not telling the truth, ......" and I hope that .....SIXGA can handle the situations better in future.[±Ìɽ (11-9 6:52, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]154Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÆåÒ»Éú:¸öÈ˾õµÃpeanutÄêÝpÍ»ÕæÑÔ£¬Ëù˵µÄÊÇÊÂʵ£¡£¡£¡ÎÒÖܱߵÄÆåÓÑ£¬¶¼ÅúÆÀ¹ú¼Ò¶ÓµÄ´ú±í³ýÁËÎâ×Úº²Ö®Í⣬ʵÁ¦Ö»ÊÇÒ»°ã£¬²»ÊÇ×î¼ÑµÄÈËÑ¡¡£µ«ÔÚ»ª...)ÊÇ·ñÒѸÄÉÆÒÔÉÏÌôÕ½, ÓÐ×¼±¸µÄÃæ¶Ô2010ÑÇÖÞÏóÆå½õ±êÈü (NM)NM[kurubear (1-7 12:41, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]155Â¥

up[ÆåÒ»Éú (3-23 23:39, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]156Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ 3¡¡ 4¡¡ 5¡¡ 6¡¡ 7¡¡ [8]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum