µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
2007ÄêмÓÆÂÈ«¹ú¸öÈËÈü²Î¿¼ÏûÏ¢
<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ 3¡¡ 4¡¡ 5¡¡ 6¡¡ 7¡¡ [8]¡¡ 9¡¡ 10¡¡ 11¡¡ 12¡¡ 13¡¡ 14¡¡ 15¡¡ 16¡¡ 17¡¡ 18¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

(ÒýÓà ÍøÂçÂìÒÏ:Are we allowed to view the Matches when playing ?I thought xiang Zhong not allow no player to view while they ar playing ?)From what I observed, sixga is monitoring the situation daily although .......No observer is allowed as indicated from the Notice Board.

In actual fact, those observers generated a lot of noises, from what I have observed in the last few nights.
[ÆåÈËÉú (6-4 8:48, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]141Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:Îâ×Úº²Ò²¸úauntieѧ³µÁË£¿Ëû²»ÊDZÈauntieʵÁ¦Ç¿Ã´£¿)¶Ô°¡Ëû»ù±¾ÉÏ°Ñѧ³µµÄѧ·Ñ¶¼Ó®»ØÀ´ÁË£¬¹þ¹þ¡£ÄãÒ²¿ÉÒÔ¸úËýѧ£¬ÖÁÉÙ6ÕÛÓŻݡ£[ºúÒ«Óî (6-4 11:16, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]142Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:ÁºÓÀÐ˺ͱ¾È˶Է¶ÓÀ¿µµÄһЩÆÀÂÛÁºÓÀÐ˶Է¶ÓÀ¿µµÄһЩÆÀÂÛ£º Judging from his performace in national B, his playing strength is arou...)°´ÕÕÒÔÍùµÄ¹ßÀý£¬ÊäµôÁ½ÅÌÊǽø²»ÁËËÄÇ¿µÄÈËÉÙ¾ÍÊǺã¬Ð¡¾íÔõô²»²Î¼Ó°¡£¿²Î¼ÓµÄ»°£¬ÖÁÉÙ¿ÉÒÔ³Ô·¹(·¶)£¬ºÇºÇ£¡[ºúÒ«Óî (6-4 11:35, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]143Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:¿´ÁË£¬ÔõÒ»¸ö²Ò×ÖÁ˵᣺úÒ«ÓîÄÇÅÌÇ°Ãæ´óÓŵÄÆ壬Öܺ×ÑóÊÇ°ëÄ¿ÊäµÄ°É¡£Õâ¸öº«¹úµÄÆӵIJÐÆ壨¹Ù×Ó£©ÕæÀ÷º¦£¡)LG 32Ç¿Ã÷Ì쿪´ò£¬ÎÒÓÖ¶ÔÉÏÀîÂé×Ó£¬ÕùÈ¡±¨³ðÑ©ºÞ£¬Õâ´Î²»»áÔÙ·¸Í¬ÑùµÄ´í¡£Ç¿Õ½¾ßÌå¶ÔÕóÐÎÊÆÈçÏ£º

¡¡¡¡Àî²ý¸ä¾Å¶ÎVSºúÒ«Óî°Ë¶Î

¡¡¡¡´ÞÕÜ嫾ŶÎVSÍõÀڰ˶Î

¡¡¡¡ÀîÊÀʯ¾Å¶ÎVS³£ê»¾Å¶Î

¡¡¡¡ÎÂÕÑÕäÈý¶ÎVS¶¡Î°°Ë¶Î

¡¡¡¡ÆÓÕýÏé¾Å¶ÎVS¿×½ÜÆ߶Î

¡¡¡¡ÕÔºº³Ë¾Å¶ÎVSÍõÀ×Îå¶Î

¡¡¡¡ÀîÎõÐÇÆ߶ÎVSлºÕÁù¶Î

¡¡¡¡ÄÀÕò˶¾Å¶ÎVSÅíÜõÁù¶Î

¡¡¡¡ÀîÓ³¾ÅÁù¶ÎVS¹ÅÁ¦¾Å¶Î

¡¡¡¡Òü¾þÏàÁù¶ÎVSÕÅèò¾Å¶Î

¡¡¡¡½ª¶«ÈóÎå¶ÎVSºÓÒ°ÁپŶÎ

¡¡¡¡ÆÓÓÀѵ¾Å¶ÎVSÕÔÖÎÑ«¾Å¶Î

¡¡¡¡°²´ïÑ«Æ߶ÎVSɽϾ´Îá¾Å¶Î

¡¡¡¡º«ÉÐÑ«³õ¶ÎVSÁøʱѬ¾Å¶Î

¡¡¡¡²ÜÞ¹îç¾Å¶ÎVSÖÜ¿¡Ñ«¾Å¶Î

¡¡¡¡Áõݼ°Ë¶ÎVSÖÜ¿ÉƽËĶÎ
[ºúÒ«Óî (6-4 12:18, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]144Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÆåÈËÉú:From what I observed, sixga is monitoring the situation daily although .......No observer is allowed as indicated from the Notic...)Some possible solutions to the problem of noisy chess fansIt would be good to have the news (like the crosstables and results) and selected games up on the offical website, similar to those on www.stqiyuan.com reporting on China Team Competition or individual competition. Live games would be even BETTER!

Also a chess corner like the ones used in Li Mei Hua Cup 2007 is a good idea. The idea of somebody that strictly maintains the order there is good too. There are more than enough stuff for the arbiters to do.

A few big chessboards somewhere else not inside the competition grounds to broadcast the top few games would be good too. Since people are mostly only interested in knowing who tops the table.In that way, we can guide all chess fans that is coming to watch the games there. Maybe we can set the chess corner there too. So that the players who have finished the games can proceed there to analyse their games.

These suggestions might not be easy to implement, but we have to slowly push our way there.
[marauder (6-4 12:24, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]145Â¥

(ÒýÓà ºúÒ«Óî:LG 32Ç¿Ã÷Ì쿪´ò£¬ÎÒÓÖ¶ÔÉÏÀîÂé×Ó£¬ÕùÈ¡±¨³ðÑ©ºÞ£¬Õâ´Î²»»áÔÙ·¸Í¬ÑùµÄ´í¡£Ç¿Õ½¾ßÌå¶ÔÕóÐÎÊÆÈçÏ£º ¡¡¡¡Àî²ý¸ä¾Å¶ÎVSºúÒ«Óî°Ë¶Î ¡¡¡¡´ÞÕ...)³£ê»Õæ²»ÐÒ¹À¼Æ¶«µÀÖ÷³éÇ©ÓÐÎÊÌ⣬³£¾Å¶Î×îÅÂÀîÊÀʯ£¬Æ«Æ«¾Í»áÅöµ½Ëû£¬ÀîÊÀʯ×îŵÄÈËÊÇлºÕ£¬Æå·çÏà¿Ë¡£¹À¼ÆÖйú16Ç¿Ö»Äܽø4~5¸ö£¬Ì¨ÍåÓ¦¸ÃÊÇÈ«¾ü¸²Ã»¡£ÈÕ±¾´ó¸Å3¸ö£¬º«¹úÈËÕ¼Ò»°ë¡£[ºúÒ«Óî (6-4 12:24, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]146Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÆåÈËÉú:Any suggestion or feedback to sixga suggestion box or info@sixga.org as .....I do not know anyone from sixga access to the posti...)Suggestion Box is not that usefulSuggestion box is only useful if people are proactive. However, chinese chess players are actually quite a reserved group of people so maybe asking them to finish a feedback form before they can take back the deposit would be better.[marauder (6-4 12:30, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]147Â¥

(ÒýÓà ºúÒ«Óî:°´ÕÕÒÔÍùµÄ¹ßÀý£¬ÊäµôÁ½ÅÌÊǽø²»ÁËËÄÇ¿µÄÈËÉÙ¾ÍÊǺã¬Ð¡¾íÔõô²»²Î¼Ó°¡£¿²Î¼ÓµÄ»°£¬ÖÁÉÙ¿ÉÒÔ³Ô·¹(·¶)£¬ºÇºÇ£¡)ÎÒ²»ÐÒÓöÉÏ¿¼ÊÔ£¬²»¹ýÓ¦¸ÃÊÇ¡°·¶¡±³Ô¡°²Ë¡±²Å¶Ô¡£×òÌì¸Õ¿¼Í꣬ÔçÉÏ9µã¿¼µ½5µã£¬Õû¸öÈËÐéÍÑÁË¡£[¾íÐÄ²Ë (6-4 12:46, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]148Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ marauder:Suggestion Box is not that usefulSuggestion box is only useful if people are proactive. However, chinese chess players are actua...)it may not serve any purpose .....
As mentioned, we are players, and SIXGA officials may not access to all the postings in this website, it may not serve any purpose if we bring up the suggestions here only, are we waiting for others to bring up to SIXGA ?
[ÆåÈËÉú (6-4 12:50, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]149Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ marauder:Some possible solutions to the problem of noisy chess fansIt would be good to have the news (like the crosstables and results) a...)to allow ÅÔ¹Û is super importantOf course last 1 to 2 rounds can isolate top 2 boards from the crowd for them to concentrate.

NO ÅÔ¹Û in xiangqi is the same as no ¹ÛÖÚ in stadium in a soccer or basketball game.

´ó¼Ò¿ÉÒÔÈ¥ÎÊһ϶ÓÔ±£¬ÔÚ×ãÇò»òÀºÇò³¡ÉÏ£¬¹ÛÖÚÉùÒô¼«´ó£¬¶ÓÔ±¸ù±¾Ìý²»µ½¶ÓÓѵĽк°ºÍ½ÌÁ·µÄָʾ¡£
×ãÇò£¬ÀºÇòÒ²ÊǷdz£ÐèÒªÓôóÄÔ˼¿¼µÄ¡£

µ«SPORTSµÄÇ°Ìá¾ÍÊÇ £­£­£­£­£­£­¹ÛÖÚµÚÒ»£¬¹ÛÖÚÖÁÉÏ£¡

ÏóÆåÒ²Ó¦Èç´Ë¡£
[¾íÐÄ²Ë (6-4 12:59, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]150Â¥

(ÒýÓà ºúÒ«Óî:¶Ô°¡Ëû»ù±¾ÉÏ°Ñѧ³µµÄѧ·Ñ¶¼Ó®»ØÀ´ÁË£¬¹þ¹þ¡£ÄãÒ²¿ÉÒÔ¸úËýѧ£¬ÖÁÉÙ6ÕÛÓŻݡ£)àÅ£¬¿Éϧ½üÆÚ²»×¼±¸ÔÚмÓÆÂÂò³µ¡£MRTʵÔÚÌ«·½±ã£¬¸Ðл½»Í¨²¿³¤¡£[¾íÐÄ²Ë (6-4 13:01, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]151Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÆåÈËÉú:it may not serve any purpose ..... As mentioned, we are players, and SIXGA officials may not access to all the postings in this ...)Need some ×ÊÉîÆåÊÖ to bring upotherwise why should SIXGA bother to reply. It will be treated as some unrealistic¡°dream¡±of those who are not organizing the events.
[¾íÐÄ²Ë (6-4 13:08, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]152Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ marauder:Some possible solutions to the problem of noisy chess fansIt would be good to have the news (like the crosstables and results) a...)As mentioned in my first or second posting in this website .......
don't stop at talking only, action, please.

As for this year, since I know SIXGA is not publish anything in the official website, so I try to do some postings for Group B competition, I may not do the same for Group A due to other commitments.

As players, we like to have everything (just like the advertisement on anything, whatever), we are not in SIXGA EXCO and do not understand their problems and concerns, furthermore, they are volunteers, we could not expect them to contribute thier times same as the professionals as in China.

May be Mr. Marauder should consider to stand for SIXGA EXCO Election next year and implement those changes from internal.

Sorry, I will stop here and move on to other topics.....

[ÆåÈËÉú (6-4 13:08, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]153Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÆåÈËÉú:As mentioned in my first or second posting in this website ....... don't stop at talking only, action, please. As for this year...)What ÆåÈËÉú said is 100% correct. We need actions.I guess www.stqiyuan.com also volunteer, most of xiangqi websites in China don't yield any cash flow.

I know they even spends thousands of RMB£¨ÈËÃñ±Ò£©at their own cost to bring in PCs and Network cables to the Èü³¡ to do live broadcasting for some competitions.

What ÆåÈËÉú said is 100% correct. We need actions.
I will talk to Mr Felix Tan on SIXGA when I see him.
[¾íÐÄ²Ë (6-4 13:24, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]154Â¥

Ô¤²âA×é¹Ú¾ü£¬²Â¶ÔµÄ½±ÀøÒ»¸ö´óºìÌÒ¡£[¾íÐÄ²Ë (6-4 13:26, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]155Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:Ô¤²âA×é¹Ú¾ü£¬²Â¶ÔµÄ½±ÀøÒ»¸ö´óºìÌÒ¡£)ÎáÔ¤²â»Æ¿¡Ãú£¨Ng Jun Ming£©½üÀ´¿´Æä°ëÒ¹ÔÚÞÄÌìÁ·Æ壬Ïë±ØÊdzå׏ھüÈ¥µÄ¡£
²»¹ýÀµººË³Àµ´óʦÊÇÆäÒ»ÉúµÄ¶ÔÊÖ£¬ºÇºÇ¡£
[¾íÐÄ²Ë (6-4 13:27, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]156Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:Ô¤²âA×é¹Ú¾ü£¬²Â¶ÔµÄ½±ÀøÒ»¸ö´óºìÌÒ¡£)A×é has 17 players registered as of last night, heard that .....it may not on if not more than 20.[ÆåÈËÉú (6-4 14:11, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]157Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:àÅ£¬¿Éϧ½üÆÚ²»×¼±¸ÔÚмÓÆÂÂò³µ¡£MRTʵÔÚÌ«·½±ã£¬¸Ðл½»Í¨²¿³¤¡£)¼Ý³µÏÖÔÚºÃÏñÊÇÒ»ÖÖ»ù±¾¼¼ÄÜÁË£¬ÔçÍí¶¼µÃѧ»á¡£ÒÔºóÕÅ´óʦ²»½Ì³µÁË£¬¸úËýѧ³µµÄÆåÊÖÓУºÀµººË³´óʦ£¬Î×Óî±ó¼×¼¶£¬³ÂÓäÖУ¬ÎâΰȺ£¬£¬£¬£¬£¬£¬[ºúÒ«Óî (6-4 14:53, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]158Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:ÎáÔ¤²â»Æ¿¡Ãú£¨Ng Jun Ming£©½üÀ´¿´Æä°ëÒ¹ÔÚÞÄÌìÁ·Æ壬Ïë±ØÊdzå׏ھüÈ¥µÄ¡£ ²»¹ýÀµººË³Àµ´óʦÊÇÆäÒ»ÉúµÄ¶ÔÊÖ£¬ºÇºÇ¡£)ÎÒÔ¤²âºúº£Ó²»ÖªµÀËû±¨Ãûû£¿Ê¨³Ç±­¶á¹ÚºóÐèÒª¶à1¸ö¹Ú¾ü°¡£¬Îª¹úÕù¹â£¬ÎÒÃÇÔÚ»ªÐÂÍøÖ§³ÖËû¡£[ºúÒ«Óî (6-4 15:00, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]159Â¥

(ÒýÓà ºúÒ«Óî:³£ê»Õæ²»ÐÒ¹À¼Æ¶«µÀÖ÷³éÇ©ÓÐÎÊÌ⣬³£¾Å¶Î×îÅÂÀîÊÀʯ£¬Æ«Æ«¾Í»áÅöµ½Ëû£¬ÀîÊÀʯ×îŵÄÈËÊÇлºÕ£¬Æå·çÏà¿Ë¡£¹À¼ÆÖйú16Ç¿Ö»Äܽø4~5¸ö£¬Ì¨ÍåÓ...)LG±­¿ìѶ-³£ê»×÷Õ½±ÀÀ£´óÁú±ôËÀ 135ÊÖ°ÜÓÚÀîÊÀʯ³£ê»µÄ¿ËÐÇ£¬ËÀµÃÕæ¿ì[ºúÒ«Óî (6-4 15:05, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]160Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ 3¡¡ 4¡¡ 5¡¡ 6¡¡ 7¡¡ [8]¡¡ 9¡¡ 10¡¡ 11¡¡ 12¡¡ 13¡¡ 14¡¡ 15¡¡ 16¡¡ 17¡¡ 18¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum