登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
装linux系统对机子配置有什么
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

装linux系统对机子配置有什么装linux系统对机子配置有什么要求?linux跟windows主要不同是什么?什么情况用linux?
[happycc (5-12 17:33, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

My little ideaI think it is very convinient to install Linux, as long as your computer can be installed a windows OS.
My comp: AMD Athlon +1600, 256M SDRAM, ASUS motherboard, Linksys lancard, creative sound card.

I just installed a Linux one month ago, and it was a wonderful experience. The system worked well,
except that my sound card couldn't be detected. I think this is due to my 25$ sound card. Why? I once
logged to creative's website to download the latest driver. It said that my sound card didn't support Linux.
:( Until now I am still living in a silent world.
But the system is very stable, and the GUI(graphical user interface) is also very beautiful. In a word, I like it.

Because I am also a green hand, I have little knowledge about Linux. My first impression is you can do whatever thing
in Linux that can be done in Windows, and you can do something in Linux which can't be done in Windows.

The computing lab has been closed before our exam, so we can't not use X-win32 to connect to our lab.
If you have installed Linux in your computer, it would be a different case. :)

If you just want to use your computer to do some office work, or entertain yourself and you don't want to be crazy for computer,
you'd better use Windows. If you want to challenge yourself and get more knowledge, then you can consider installing Linux.

Any comment is welcome. :)

[魅力十足 (5-12 18:49, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 魅力十足:My little ideaI think it is very convinient to install Linux, as long as your computer can be installed a windows OS. My comp: A...)about GUII am not against linux.

but the GUI, which I use KDE, is slower compared to Windows. It looks indeed better than Windows, but speedwise, not.

Linux, is still a variant of Unix. its power is still unleashed in the command line. the GUI functions are very limited.
[JiangZM (5-12 18:58, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

有关Linux的几个中文网站。不错不错,又有一位仁兄加入了Linux的行列,Linux的阵营是越来越强大了。
下面几个网站可能对你使用Linux会有帮助。不过提醒你一句:安装Linux,关键的,也是最头痛的就是安装之后的config,只要过了这一步,其他的都好说了。下面几个网站比较适合新手,天天在里面泡着,过不了多久,就会由green hand变成expert.
LinuxSir
Linux伊甸园
LinuxFans
[小男孩 (5-13 0:32, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

谢谢所有回帖,有更多信息经验,欢迎交流[happycc (5-13 13:25, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum