My little idea
所在版块:社会百科 发贴时间:2003-05-12 18:49  评分:

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
I think it is very convinient to install Linux, as long as your computer can be installed a windows OS.
My comp: AMD Athlon +1600, 256M SDRAM, ASUS motherboard, Linksys lancard, creative sound card.

I just installed a Linux one month ago, and it was a wonderful experience. The system worked well,
except that my sound card couldn't be detected. I think this is due to my 25$ sound card. Why? I once
logged to creative's website to download the latest driver. It said that my sound card didn't support Linux.
:( Until now I am still living in a silent world.
But the system is very stable, and the GUI(graphical user interface) is also very beautiful. In a word, I like it.

Because I am also a green hand, I have little knowledge about Linux. My first impression is you can do whatever thing
in Linux that can be done in Windows, and you can do something in Linux which can't be done in Windows.

The computing lab has been closed before our exam, so we can't not use X-win32 to connect to our lab.
If you have installed Linux in your computer, it would be a different case. :)

If you just want to use your computer to do some office work, or entertain yourself and you don't want to be crazy for computer,
you'd better use Windows. If you want to challenge yourself and get more knowledge, then you can consider installing Linux.

Any comment is welcome. :)

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

Put your OWN COOL signature here!
 相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
装linux系统对机子配置有什么 happycc   (78 bytes , 421reads )
谢谢所有回帖,有更多信息经验,欢迎交流 happycc   (0 bytes , 177reads )
有关Linux的几个中文网站。 小男孩   (585 bytes , 238reads )
My little idea 魅力十足   (1365 bytes , 275reads )
about GUI JiangZM   (265 bytes , 308reads )