急:PR还没有消息,temp EP 已过期。该如何?
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 本帖共有 14 楼,当前显示第 11 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:hahata (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:1126) 发表:2007-12-10 21:40:15  11楼  评分: 
A few Notes of SPR Applicants
1) Constantly check your mail box during the application process.

1) Prepare to extend your temp EP if you haven't received any news from ICA 2 weeks' before the expire date of your temp EP.

(This 2 weeks buffer time is for
a) you may not be available in Singapore, e.g. on leave, travelling on business trip elsewhere;
b) the HR staff may not be available (e.g. on leave), as you need one company letter from HR to approve you are still the employee of the same company.

3) If your temp EP is already expired, prepare an explanation letter with a valid reason, otherwise you will be fined (I was told so). But I do not know how much will be fined. And of course the same company letter is needed.

4) For SPR application, everything should be faxed to 6293 7091, where the SPR application office is located (on 5th floor of ICA building), attention to "Controller of Immigration Singapore"; NOT the fax number shown on ICA letter head or the ICA website "6298 0843 / 6298 0837". If you fax it to the wrong number, sometimes they will ask you to fax again.

5) Your family CV must include the employment history of your family members (parents and siblings), not only the current jobs. And it must include "employer, designation, rank and duty" (This is what I was asked to provide).

My experience:
1) I provide my family CV with necessary information together with the current job and position of family members. But later I was asked to provide a detailed employment history with "employer, designation, rank and duty". This request for addtional information could come to you very late. Mine one was issued just one week before my temp EP expired (all temp EP lasts 3 months I suppose).

2) Today I successfully extent my temp EP with another 3 months with a letter of explanation for the delay (coz my temp EP already expired 5 days ago) and a company letter. If you do not provide an explanation letter, they'll ask you to write one and go back to them again.

I wasn't fined. My PR application is still in process.

Lastly, thank 燕归来, 123abcdefg, and 香陵居士! Your information is very helpful. It saves me a lot of time and trouble.

c.y.

Put your OWN COOL signature here!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 14 楼,当前显示第 11 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码