Can we pay Citibank Credit balance by using DBS internet banking?
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 本帖共有 9 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:彩色的白纸 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:87) 发表:2005-10-05 14:37:09  楼主  关注此帖
Can we pay Citibank Credit balance by using DBS internet banking?
3x
Put your OWN COOL signature here!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表
作者:笑眯眯 (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:514) 发表:2005-10-05 15:24:53  2楼 评分:
can, but pls note that it will take at least 3 working days
which means, if your payment due date is tomorrow and you pay today via intenet banking, they may charge you for late payemnt

allow three days for the interbank transferring after you complete your transition
作者:笑眯眯 (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:514) 发表:2005-10-05 15:25:53  3楼
can, but pls note that it will take at least 3 working dayswhich means, if your payment due date is tomorrow and you pay today via intenet banking, they may charge you for late payemnt allow three days for the interbank transferring after you complete your transition
if your balance means bill
otherwise, should i misunderstand your meaning, the answer may not applicable
作者:彩色的白纸 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:87) 发表:2005-10-05 20:31:17  4楼
if your balance means billotherwise, should i misunderstand your meaning, the answer may not applicable
come in.......
我是问是否可以用dbs internet banking来还citibank的信用卡帐单,并不是把dbs的钱转到citibank的账户。
作者:JYH (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:120) 发表:2005-10-06 00:27:51  5楼
come in.......我是问是否可以用dbs internet banking来还citibank的信用卡帐单,并不是把dbs的钱转到citibank的账户。
你可以通过Internet付账单
但不是从DBS internet banking申请。而是通过Citibank申请。我记得当时我是用citibank账单上所附的一张申请表,申请由其他账户转账。批准后就可以登录citibank.com.sg直接使用网上转账了。
作者:笑眯眯 (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:514) 发表:2005-10-06 09:36:36  6楼 评分:
come in.......我是问是否可以用dbs internet banking来还citibank的信用卡帐单,并不是把dbs的钱转到citibank的账户。
eh, that means you can refer to my answer
hehe, it's good that I did not misunderstand you:)your "balance" = credit card bill.

just take note of the 3 days policy - at the time you pay ur credit card bill via internet banking, you may think you already paid your bill, while to the other party, the credit card company, they may not be able to receive your payment immediatelly, and they will assume taht the transation will take three working days to reach them.

anyway, the answer is positive, you can call 62255225 citibank hotline to check it out, on how to apply the payment via internet banking or giro, also, if you have any doubts, ask them... usually the bank tele-officers are quite nice:)

hope you can solve it soonest!

作者:彩色的白纸 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:87) 发表:2005-10-06 12:17:39  7楼
eh, that means you can refer to my answerhehe, it's good that I did not misunderstand you:)your "balance" = credit card bill. just take note of the 3 days policy - at the time you pay ur credit card bill via internet banking, you may think you already paid your bill, while to the other party, the credit card company, they may not be able to receive your payment immediatelly, and they will assume taht the transation will take three working days to reach them. anyway, the answer is positive, you can call 62255225 citibank hotline to check it out, on how to apply the payment via internet banking or giro, also, if you have any doubts, ask them... usually the bank tele-officers are quite nice:) hope you can solve it soonest!
not the answer i want
it's certainly that we can pay citi-credit bill by citi-internet-banking,but i wonder whether we can pay by DBS-internet-banking.

do not emphsize "3 days" for which I don't care.

BTW, I can't understand your english completely cause mine is poor.

作者:彩色的白纸 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:87) 发表:2005-10-06 12:21:39  8楼
你可以通过Internet付账单但不是从DBS internet banking申请。而是通过Citibank申请。我记得当时我是用citibank账单上所附的一张申请表,申请由其他账户转账。批准后就可以登录citibank.com.sg直接使用网上转账了。
yes
we can pay via citi-internet banking, but i'm not sure whether we can use other internet banking. I have checked with citibank hotline and they're also not sure about this issue.

I will check with DBS hotline.

Anyway, thanks!
作者:喝水 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:82) 发表:2005-10-06 13:21:10  9楼 评分:
yeswe can pay via citi-internet banking, but i'm not sure whether we can use other internet banking. I have checked with citibank hotline and they're also not sure about this issue. I will check with DBS hotline. Anyway, thanks!
付支票比较直接
You can also apply through CitiBank for Giro payment, which will deduct from your DBS account.
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 9 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码