A good movie to recommend: V for Vendetta
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 本帖共有 9 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:newday (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:118) 发表:2006-03-31 17:28:25  楼主  关注此帖评分:
A good movie to recommend: V for Vendetta

If you have around 2.5 hours to kill and you are not easily satisfied with just something humorous, delightful or romantic, and you are the kind who likes to dig into questions and asks why, “V for Vendetta” is for you. A great movie guaranteed, a movie that manages to make people think even after they walk out of the theatre. In a nutshell, it is a picture full of “why” and “what if”. It is not necessarily policical, but at least provocative.

Simple reasons that you should be watching this movie:
1. Directed by the Wachowski brother, who happens to be creator of the “Matrix” trilogy
2. Main actor being Hugo Weaving, actor of Agent Smith in The Matrix Revolution and Elrond in The Lord of the Ring
3. Main actress Natalie Portman
4. Guess such movie will never be shown in theatre in mainland.

My two cents about the movie:
I went to the movie with the expectation that it will just be a normal “motion” picture. With the mask and sword of the hero “V” and a beauty like Natalie, there is no reason that I should not expect it to be another “The Legend of Zorro”. Yet as the story unfolds, I start to realize how wrong I am. This movie is far more profound than that. The initial “Gun powder, treason and plot” story already sends out a strong signal yet I just ignored that. The movie touches lot themes like “democracy vs dictation, government vs people, Catholic fanatics vs man with true faith” (I cannot really find a word that fits fine here). Though I find that the movie paints too rosy a picture for the above topics, it does not change the fact that it is a great movie that at least the effort to touch on the topics.

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表
作者:醒着的秋千 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:603) 发表:2006-03-31 17:42:42  2楼
@@ 从上期的Firs上面看到推荐呢~~~YY了极久的一部电影啊!影评很棒的呢~
作者:newday (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:118) 发表:2006-03-31 17:58:39  3楼
Quotes (ZT)
重复最多次的一句:

Remember, remember, the fifth of November, The gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

最最不懂他说什么的一句,只懂好多V:

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Matrix表演前:

We've swept this place. All you've got are your knives and your silly karate thing. We've got guns.
V: No, what you've got are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty of them I will no longer be standing, because if I am then you will all be dead before you can reload.

之后:

That is the most beautiful thing you could have given me.
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.
作者:newday (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:118) 发表:2006-03-31 19:12:59  4楼
@@ 从上期的Firs上面看到推荐呢~~~YY了极久的一部电影啊!影评很棒的呢~
=) 推荐。
哈哈,不知道有没有睡着的秋千。
作者:simon (等级:10 - 炉火纯青,发帖:6859) 发表:2006-03-31 19:53:42  5楼
最后的爆炸场面很壮观啊,不过有美化恐怖主义之嫌
作者:guigui (等级:11 - 出神入化,发帖:6476) 发表:2006-04-01 02:47:43  6楼
借贴问:谁有这部片子不?