A good movie to recommend: V for Vendetta
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 本帖共有 9 楼,当前显示第 3 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:newday (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:118) 发表:2006-03-31 17:58:39  3楼 
Quotes (ZT)
重复最多次的一句:

Remember, remember, the fifth of November, The gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

最最不懂他说什么的一句,只懂好多V:

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Matrix表演前:

We've swept this place. All you've got are your knives and your silly karate thing. We've got guns.
V: No, what you've got are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty of them I will no longer be standing, because if I am then you will all be dead before you can reload.

之后:

That is the most beautiful thing you could have given me.
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 9 楼,当前显示第 3 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码