求助帖:悲催的妈想解决娃喝奶睡觉的问题
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 家有儿女 | 本帖共有 66 楼,当前显示第 17 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:niumum (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:5271) 发表:2012-12-29 20:26:57  17楼 
本来我还不介意适当的时机断奶,偏偏这段时间三大姑八大姨都在念我断说我的奶不新鲜了?次奥,我就偏不断 Why Mothers Nurse Their Children into Toddlerhood by Norma Jane Bumgarner When I ask mothers who have nursed longer than a year why they chose to do so, they usually say, "It just seemed natural," or, "He seemed to need it still." Some mothers, taking their cues from the child rather than the calendar, say, "I never even thought about it." One mother describes the way she felt about her child's continued nursing: "I knew and felt her need for me and her desire to nurse. I love her, and it would break my own heart to disappoint her and refuse myself to her." If we look past all the social rules, and look at the children these rules are supposed to benefit, as did this mother, it is not difficult to see the need our children have for continued nursing - their joy in nursing and their distress when it is denied. A simple but compelling reason for continuing to nurse is to please the child. More and more mothers (more...)
看了kellymom我更坚定信心了
A US Surgeon General has stated that it is a lucky baby who continues to nurse until age two. (Novello 1990)

http://kellymom.com/ages/older-infant/ebf-benefits/
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 66 楼,当前显示第 17 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码