太佩服老外照顾宝宝的DIY精神了
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 家有儿女 | 本帖共有 43 楼,当前显示第 33 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:king (等级:13 - 举世无双,发帖:8340) 发表:2011-01-07 17:23:14  33楼 
To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high upLesson No.1 A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A small rabbit saw the crow, and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?" The crow answered: " Sure, why not." So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it. Management Lesson: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up. Lesson No.2 A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy." "Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients." The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fortnight, there he was proudly perched at the top of (more...)
hehe 寓意深刻,警钟长鸣。 哈啊哈

My Babies, My Loves, My World !!!

我的孩子, 我爱的人, 我的世界 !!!

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 43 楼,当前显示第 33 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码