看来近期内在新加坡没机会玩WOW了
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 技术の宅 | 本帖共有 17 楼,当前显示第 17 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:warcraft3 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:128) 发表:2004-11-23 22:11:09  17楼 
long time no play.... My id droped 2 lv already.id=NinOel @ US west (el.DiSc is a new one) btw, I heard that blizzard won't accept VISA payment other than US,Canada etc, so how do u pay?
If wow does not ban ip, I maybe buy the gamecard, or use credit card to pay
monthly fee. for blizzard only accept the visa or mastercard from the 4 country, i believe it is not ture.
Frist case Except USA, the other 3 are all in British Union like singapore, the credit systems are all the same i believe. 2nd, I heard that someone has sign up the new account use Japan Visa card already.
I also heard that from 30th onward the gamecard will be sold widely because there are a lot of students who play wow and do not have CC. For myself, I want to buy the WOW CE even I can not play right now, it does not matter even I have to wait a few months to play it.
Do not worry, I believe blizzard maybe do some restriction on wow players but Singapore is an exception since Singapore is in SE Asia( this place will not have a WOW official server in the future), Singapore is more close to all Westen countrys(eg, Aus, Canada, US and NZ) in both social and economic relationship than other Aisa countrys.

Btw my id is randomsin6 and randomsin7(Current one) in UW, i just play some arranged team and RT 2v2, seldom play solo.
Put your OWN COOL signature here!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 17 楼,当前显示第 17 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码