登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 狮城财经 | 本帖共有 9 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:神州六号 (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1741) 发表:2006-03-23 22:25:22  楼主  关注此帖
问一下,个人可以直接申请SGX的会员资格吗?绕过经纪直接交易,可以省下经纪费了。 对于trader来说应该还是不错的。
不可以
中国大长今 --〉http://flash.cyol.com/product/05121802324416.swf
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:神州六号 (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1741) 发表:2006-03-24 10:36:21  2楼
can. be a SGX LocalSGX Locals enjoy low transaction and margin costs. Annual Membership Fee The annual membership fee for an SGX Individual Non-Clearing Member is S$100*. * Prevailing GST rates will apply. Fees are subject to change without prior notice. Please check to confirm fees. http://info.sgx.com/DT-Membership.nsf/NewvwMemType/Individual+Membership?OpenDocument&sidenav=Membership
SGX Locals meant for Derivative Trading and not Equity Trading ...
I believe xiaoqiuqiu is talking about equity, am I right?
作者:神州六号 (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1741) 发表:2006-03-24 11:54:59  3楼
i ain't sure. anyway thx for your clarification. btwjust quite puzzled why SGX encourages riskier derivatives trading by individual members but discourage them from equity trading?
no problem, btw the wedsite quoted by you ...
http://...../DT

where

DT = Derivative Trading
作者:神州六号 (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1741) 发表:2006-03-24 14:18:07  4楼
i ain't sure. anyway thx for your clarification. btwjust quite puzzled why SGX encourages riskier derivatives trading by individual members but discourage them from equity trading?
Clearing of Derivative trading is straight forward ...
it can be directly cleared by SGX.

As for Equity, its clearing is more complex, that is the reason they have Clearing Members (basically the broking houses) to clear the trades.
作者:神州六号 (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1741) 发表:2006-03-24 14:44:38  5楼
给大家个专业的GL trade (GL stream) TT (trading technology) 适用于期货市场 走 internet 或是 专线 月租金 : TT: ~5K US$ GL: Cheaper
奇怪了!
你上那找到这 GL TRADE ? 我正用着呢!

不过,我相信大伙们可能不明白你在说啥,能详细点吗?
作者:神州六号 (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1741) 发表:2006-03-24 15:10:56  6楼
SGX has done quite some non-sense things, get used to it already.
ya ... they monopolise the mkt ...
MAS just refused to issue the 2nd Exchange Licence.
作者:神州六号 (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1741) 发表:2006-03-25 01:12:21  7楼
你用 GL ? 每月多少钱? For TT .我两个都在用, GL 有点慢,特别是当你 trade 欧洲和美国市场。 但是 EUREX, CBOT 将在新加坡 建 hub. 就是说 如果你选择 dedicated line to the hub, 那你基本上和欧洲的 trader 同步。但是 要 subscribe to EUREX or CBOT 很贵,如果你有足够资本和时间 可以试试。 TT 是交易届 普遍认为最好的 platform. 也最贵, 界面 等等 都很 user-friendly. 如果 你是 day-trader, 那么你需要最快的 ACTION, 最快的连线, 但如果 你不是, 根本不用考虑这些。 希望以上信息有所帮助
公司付的
作者:神州六号 (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1741) 发表:2006-03-25 01:41:23  8楼 评分:
how is research coverage? DBS is not good at small capstoo few names covered.. heard UOBKaysian is not bad, but no idea how good it is.
Points to note when you read analysts' reports ...
Basically, you need to identify which kind of reports it belongs to:

1. All SGX licenced analysts are asked to produce n reports within a certain time frame (I cannot remember how long) and therefore certain reports are just produced to fullfill the requirement (we called it 'national service').

2. Some reports are not produced by analysts, instead, they are prepared by some company's staff such as people from the Institution Sales Department.

3. Reports produced by technical analysts or fundamantalist? which type suits you more?

4. Reports normally include the target price. Read this carefully because it should state it as 12-months, 6-months, 3-months or just short-term target.

5. For the same counter, some may call for 'buy' and others may call for 'sell'. So you need to gather all reports recommended by different houses and consolidate them into a table and find out what is the consensus of different analysts.

6. Who is the author? What is the author's position in the company. Junior? Senior? Years of experience? Past history of reporting?

Hence, when you read reports, you need to identify what kind of reports they are, that is which category of reports they belong to. Very importantly, is this the type of reports that you are looking for?

For now, I can only think of the above six points. Please feel free to add in more, if any.

Hope it helps!
作者:神州六号 (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1741) 发表:2006-03-26 01:53:31  9楼
请问神六兄在哪高就? 主要交易什么市场?
OCBC Securities ... SGX and KLSE
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 狮城财经 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 9 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码