<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:国王大道 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:1491) 发表:2017-08-28 23:50:40  楼主  关注此帖
现在已经在搞A.I.了data scientists成了必需,就算以后有机器人,也还是需要data scientists的
A.I.
+1
[本文发送自华新iOS App]
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:国王大道 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:1491) 发表:2017-08-29 08:04:19  2楼
这个听说了吧: S$150 millionSINGAPORE: The National Research Foundation (NRF) will be investing up to S$150 million into a new national programme aimed at boosting Singapore’s artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities over the next five years. Called AI.SG, the initiative will see Singapore-based research institutes partner AI start-ups and companies developing AI products to grow knowledge in the space, create tools and develop talent to power the country’s AI efforts. This was announced by Minister for Communications and Information Yaacob Ibrahim at the opening of InnovFest Unbound event on Wednesday (May 3). "AI.SG will do three key things – first, address major challenges that affect both society and industry. Secondly, invest in deep capabilities to catch the next wave of scientific innovation. And finally, to grow AI innovation and adoption in companies - an initiative most pertinent to our business community," said Dr Yaacob. "We have identified three focus areas of application for AI.SG: Financ (more...)
这是趋势
xmlzj
[本文发送自华新iOS App]
作者:国王大道 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:1491) 发表:2017-08-29 15:55:19  3楼
一点小意见啊,python 学一下,去kaggle做几个项目,先练练手。
kaggle 怎么做项目
[本文发送自华新iOS App]
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 3 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码