interested in this position
µÇ¼ | ÂÛ̳µ¼º½ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ´´ÒµÇóÖ° | ±¾Ìû¹²ÓÐ 1 Â¥£¬·Ö 1 Ò³, µ±Ç°ÏÔʾµÚ 1 Ò³ : ±¾ÌûÊ÷ÐÎÁбí : ˢР: ·µ»ØÉÏÒ»Ò³
×÷ÕߣºÒâÐËÀ»Éº (µÈ¼¶£º2 - ³õ³ö鮣¬·¢Ìû£º197) ·¢±í£º2011-10-22 15:57:52¡¡ Â¥Ö÷¡¡ ¹Ø×¢´ËÌû
ְλÕÐƸ ÈçÄÚAdmin Executive Duty and Responsibility: The primary role revolves around managing and distributing information within an office. This generally includes answering phones, taking memos and maintaining files. The candidate must be pleasant and good in the command of the English to be in charge of sending and receiving correspondence, as well as greeting clients and customers. He or she will assist the General Manager and Sales Directors in preparing the business proposals, budget costing, supporting customer enquiries and assist in follow up of project progress and product deliveries Qualifications The candidate will have the minimum qualifications: --A diploma/degree in any discipline, preferably in the field of marketing, accounting and finance --At least 3 years experience working in a similar commercial and competitive environment --Good command of written and spoken English --Outgoing character --Have the ¡°Can Do¡± spirit ¸ÃÒªÇóӦƸÕßÓÐÏàÓ¦¹¤×÷¾­Ñ飬ÓÐÒâµÄͬѧÇëÕ¾ÄÚ¶ÌÎÒÄãµÄÁªÏµ·½Ê½£
interested in this position
Dear Sir,

I just found this information. I am very interested in it. Can I know it is still available?
Please kindly reply me at chegq@nus.edu.sg if yes.

Thanks and have a nice day.
»¶Ó­À´µ½»ªÐÂÖÐÎÄÍø£¬Ó»Ô¾·¢ÌûÊÇÖ§³ÖÎÒÃǵÄ×îºÃ·½·¨!Ô­ÎÄ / ´«Í³°æ / WAP°æËùÓлظ´´ÓÕâÀïÕ¹¿ªÊÕÆðÁбí
ÂÛ̳µ¼º½ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ´´ÒµÇóÖ° | ·µ»ØÉÏÒ»Ò³ | ±¾Ö÷Ìâ¹²ÓÐ 1 ƪÎÄÕ£¬·Ö 1 Ò³, µ±Ç°ÏÔʾµÚ 1 Ò³ | »Øµ½¶¥²¿
<<ʼҳ¡¡ [1]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>

ÇëµÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´£ºÕʺŠ¡¡ ÃÜÂë ¡¡