really a nice piece of writting
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 他乡故知 | 本帖共有 1 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:^自由鸟^ (等级:11 - 出神入化,发帖:2218) 发表:2006-11-22 20:49:59  楼主  关注此帖
Sharing: My experience of online datingDISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE ONLY MY PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW, THEY ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE IN ANY WAY. NO OFFENCES ARE INTENDED. =============================================================================================================== Since we are living in a cyber world now, i thought there is a fair chance to meet Mr. Right online, plus i know a few friends who testimonied that true love could be found online. So i wrote a rough introduction about myself and my expectation for the boyfriend-to-be and posted it on two websites www.sgchinese.com.sg/bbs and www.huasing.org. The viewers of these two websites are mainly chinese, i mean mainland chinese, like myself. I thought that birds of the same feather flock together, maybe a Chinese man would suit me better than a foreigner. By the way, I have also applied SDU membership, but wasn't keen to join any activities or meet any guys there. After the ads were posted, I have received quite a lot of re (more...)
really a nice piece of writting
can't resist my temptation of leaving some words on such a post.

it is indeed also a good bench mark for guys, either single or attached, to do some self-reflections. At least i hope i don't fall into any of these categories. short maybe, one can't really modify his genetical make up, but i still believe it is something that can be made up for through other qualities.

i would suggest you to be patient and calm down. don't appear to be too desperate in the mate-searching process.

at least from this piece of writting, i feel you can be an attractive girl, with humor and thoughts, frank and open-minded. i believe the GUY is just around the corner. Open up your eyes and look around, maybe he is also somewhere around, looking at you... :)

wish you good luck!

姐姐加油!

无聊哲语

我想飞,
想自由自在的飞。

我柔弱的翅膀,
却撑不住身体的重量。
望着天空,
我畅想,我徜徉,我游荡

在茫茫的人海,
我迷失了方向...
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表