2012年“郑海文杯”第53届新加坡全国象棋个人锦标赛 (总贴)
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 281 楼,当前显示第 160 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:WalkingDead (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:11) 发表:2012-06-26 08:32:14  160楼 
Luck back, you ChingI think, you filthy asshole, that you need a landslide defeat in a game of chess to quash your quacking mouth. I don't know that song by Nirvana simply because I'm not listening to songs nowadays, and hardly catch up in the song market over what's popular. Why don't you dare to show yourself? Meet me @ Xiang Zhong this Saturday anytime in the afternoon. I'll personally worm you out and if I have to, make you compensate for your defamation of me. Don't test me. I don't give two shakes for "prominent youth player" nor the few bystanders who heard me, based on YOUR proof-less words. Get a few pros to testify for YOUR words, why don't you? I agree that flame wars are pointless, and won't be so petty doing these online criticism posts with you, if you hadn't refused to show yourself. I'll let you taste my fist on the chessboard. My strategy, if you can't even absorb metaphors oh you thick-skulled feline. A cat's more intellectual than you in her anticipations of her environment. You? You onl (more...)
你的嬉皮士朋友已把真相说出!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 281 楼,当前显示第 160 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码