2012年“郑海文杯”第53届新加坡全国象棋个人锦标赛 (总贴)
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 281 楼,当前显示第 103 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:一起学棋 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:3) 发表:2012-06-22 23:56:40  103楼 
Possible Cheating Ongoing in QGS B组Greetings to everyone. I am sorry for posting in english but the PC I am on now is unable to process chinese characters. I am a chinese chess fan currently doing my national service. Although I am not a very strong player, I like to visit chinese chess competitions in Singapore to watch ongoing games. It was while watching this 国象棋个人赛 B 组 that I came across some of the most blatant and disgusting cheating tactics that I have ever seen. It was on 17/06/2012 during round 2 when a slight drama that ensued caught my attention.It was the game where 曾喡翔 Chan Wei Xiang was playing 陈中和 Tan Zhong He. I have already noticed that during the game, the player taking black, Tan Zhong He would sporadically consult a skinny middle aged man wearing glasses with long hair dressed casually in a T-Shirt and bermudas (ala an ageing hippie look). At that point although I could not be sure that they were discussing about the game, they were definitely staring intently at said game w (more...)
陈中和因为私人事情而不能在参与比赛,希望我们从这个事件学习!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 281 楼,当前显示第 103 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码