最好是剑法见高低,多说无义...哈哈哈bls
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 3 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:九阳真经 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:19) 发表:2011-07-22 02:34:43  楼主  关注此帖
Hi SG-REPORTER.Vege is the moderator of this forum so I will follow his standard. I usually go to other forums which people are more straight forward and direct. It seems that here do not welcome my style of writing. People here like to be 'polite' except for a few like me. Anyway, some of my postings are meant to challenge self-esteem of certain people. Older players like qiyisheng took it very well and I respect him for that, younger maybe not so. It is normal for people to feel offended sometimes. It is true that my contribution to xiangqi is too little and maybe it is time for this old man to keep quiet from now onwards.
最好是剑法见高低,多说无义...哈哈哈bls
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:九阳真经 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:19) 发表:2011-07-22 08:31:55  2楼
Well said vege.Probably you have the biggest heart among your groups of friends. Anyway, I try talk less next time lah. No point having so many enemies to curse me right? By the way, I did contribute to chess in the past, although I am old and useless now. Carry chairs, tables, serve tea, sponsor younger players attend course by China masters, taught a few young players, buy chess books give to them. It's small contribution though.
you better talk more ok?i am your fan here..haha
作者:九阳真经 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:19) 发表:2011-07-22 18:39:32  3楼
最好是剑法见高低,多说无义...哈哈哈bls
SG REPORTER 希望以后能有机会与你坐下喝咖啡听听你的大智慧和你未来的大计划haha
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 3 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码