[SGP2011-100] 2011-01-07 2010/第2季 全国赛 - 象总 - 公开B组个人赛 (总贴)
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 180 楼,当前显示第 32 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:minghui (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:107) 发表:2011-01-10 10:05:51  32楼 
Erm... Some comment.Do you think the 前辈乙级棋手 is showing you concern? How come I see it as he is trying to insult your pride as a chess player? Is he thinking that you were so petty that you gave up because of merely $50 prize money? A $50 which he feels is nothing to him and he can throw to you anytime. Is he showing doubts to xiangqi GA's integrity? Good job that you rejected his money. But to thanked him openly in this forum means you have accepted his insults and you agree with him. Young man, learn to protect yourself and your belief. Personally I wished you could have continued with the competition for good sportmanship. But I can understand the reason for your giving up. Your parents money is also hard earning money, so do study hard and make sure get a good certificate. Take care and don't give up playing xiangqi!
Re: some comment
Personally I know this 前辈乙级棋手 well and I respect him greatly. He has selflessly sent me many valuable materials on Xiangqi and helped me a lot in many other ways. I believe he is modest and kindhearted. I have great confidence in his character and believe that he has never insulted me by trying to assist and encourage me. He only meant to encourage me to continue playing. I never mean to accept his "insult" because I believe that there is no insult at all. I apologize for what I have done wrongly and would like to protect his reputation, not my own, by all means. It seems a good choice to hide his name to avoid some unnecessary misunderstanding about him.

I really appreciate your comment. It shows your concern about me; thank you.
www.minghuiliu.com Your faithful helper to success
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 180 楼,当前显示第 32 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码