我的飞象定式研究,请大家指教。
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 116 楼,当前显示第 79 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:kurubear (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:740) 发表:2010-01-02 12:05:57  79楼 
飞相局不好下的证明庄子说:“大音希声,大象无形,大方无隅,大气免成。”无形,所以难下,呵呵。 吕大侠这两天好像不怎么见上网,还在上面下棋吗?CXQ还是playok?
My experience with the elepant defence opening suggest that
几度 is right.

I only have 2 games experience as Red VS Lv the Great Hero and realised the complexity of the opening. From these 2 games, it seems to me it feels like International Chess where the formation, strategies and moves are very precise. Any wrong sequence will have devastating results.

After a crash course on the elephant defence opening by folks with in-depth knowledge of the opening, I become aware of the at least 10 counter moves which Red must prepare for. Some are positional plays, some are strategies plays and others are fast attacking depending on the style of the enemy. Being a defensive opening, I used the wrong strategy of opening the game like using 5-phao by trading etc which is more aggressive. Applying chess theory in the game is very critical for this opening. And to master it to a decent level require very good foundation, strong aptitude or long years of training and research. Being primarily a defensive opening, one's mindset must change when using it to bring out its real power.

The most critical area is at the mid-game (Here first feel aptitude becomes very important). It determines the flow of the game and hence its end results.

At my current level, I probably won't use this opening for decades.

--kurubear
www.KuRuBeAR.com
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 116 楼,当前显示第 79 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码