新加坡2009年(第二季)全国象棋锦标赛章程和报名表(总贴)
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 339 楼,当前显示第 267 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:kurubear (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:740) 发表:2009-12-17 11:37:08  267楼 
WALKOVER ISSUE!If one or two of the top 8 player OFFICIALLY!! declare to withdraw from the compeitition. THE RIGHT THING TO DO is to allow the 9th or 10th position player to play in the quarter finals. So as to ensure no WALKOVER and thus maintaining integrity of the compeitition. If there was no official statement endorse to the organiser for withdrawing from the compeitition by any of the top 8 players. Then it would also be right for the organiser to not allow the 9th or 10th player to enter the quarter finals. i have heard about the zhuang cai jun and chen jing ling case. i hope that sixga can seriously consider letting chen jing ling to enter quarter finals. For Zhuang cai jun if you have not officially declare to sixga then i suggest you do, that is if you really are unable to turn up due to personal reasons. Give the boy a chance to prove himself. I'm sure SIXGA wouldn't want TO ANYHOW!! promote anyone to 'B' grade by WALKOVER. I'm sure that all the xiangqi enthusiast in SG don't wan (more...)
吕大侠 maybe you can...
consolidate your thoughts for a few hours then post unless you are trying to create a special effects in the postings.

You seems to be everywhere discussing in the same post discussing about the same issue.

So far you are the only one who can consistently have best results with my opening. Hope to have chance to learn from you at CXQ again after Xmas.

:-)

--kurubear
www.KuRuBeAR.com
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 339 楼,当前显示第 267 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码