新加坡2009年(第二季)全国象棋锦标赛章程和报名表(总贴)
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 339 楼,当前显示第 98 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:magician88 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:46) 发表:2009-12-12 08:56:20  98楼 
Some ideas from this game....1 Round = (odd number + 1)/2 or (even number)/2 This is a really good game to understand the complexity of open-ended opening used by both outstanding players and importance of opening concepts. [04R] Since Red is a horizontal 6-Rook and no longer protecting Red's right, could moving the Horse to line 4 a better choice? This will form a barrier to Black 8-rook, protect the 3-Soldier and 2-Artillery and most allow the Red Rook to create some havoc while ignoring Red's own right sector. The linked Red Artillery also provide a strong defence when needed to both sides. [06R] Advancing the 7-Soldier to inconvenient the Black 3-horse might be another option making use of the overcrowding at Black right. If Red Rook can eat the 3-infantry, this 7-Soldier can also advances to add pressure to Black right. [07R] Look like a opening error which allow black rook control the pawn line and extend control to both Red sectors. This results in success for the cross-palace artillery. Maybe ca (more...)
Do you play I chess?
Do you play I chess?cause the way u 复盘 certainly looks like one in the I chess magazines.haha =)
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 339 楼,当前显示第 98 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码