你早就有亿级的水平了
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 14 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2009-12-03 09:59:37  楼主  关注此帖
Good LuckI started learning at age 7. Took me 18 years to be promoted to B grade. But there are many others who do it in a shorter time. Xiaobeidou rose from zero to national champion in 10 years, i think.
你早就有亿级的水平了
因为学业关系你的棋不是很稳定。如果你学一个不同的职业路线早就升甲了。。我07年是人家超时才夺冠的。应该说运气成分比较高。
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2009-12-07 10:24:33  2楼
I also hope everyone can be at 亿级的水平 one day (NM)
看过你的自评。你的棋应该还可以的多加油吧
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2009-12-07 19:09:14  3楼
解釋我早在三個月前答應敬文,會出席他的婚禮 後來聽説B組可能因未達40人參加而取消比賽 躊躇了很久,和許多朋友討論過後,終于在最後一刻(截止日期的晚上9點多)才決定報名充數 第四輪對到了ZJS,也很想留下來向他學習。 敬文兄也多次鼓勵我留下來繼續比賽,可是婚禮一生只有一次,更何況有言在先,若我缺席,實在說不過去。 我當時沒想到棄權一輪會造成了不少Butterfly Effect 也許我根本就不應該參加這次的比賽 需要向各位參加比賽的棋友說:對不起
呵呵那么有义气的朋友真是我的荣幸。。
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2009-12-14 10:33:30  4楼
My thoughts on 廖明濠 ...Good Luck to the 8 players for next week placement games! -------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------- My observations so far: He is able to pick up on enemy's weak moves and exploit it using his strong foundations. Based on his games so far, he is very strong in kill moves and time control. Currently, kurubear's level to 廖明濠 is [1] Opening 25% [2] Mid-games 30% [3] End-game 75% [4] Kill Moves 70% [5] Tournament Experience 15% [6] Time Control 5% [7] Mental Power 32% [8] Foundation Level 47% My Strategy: In the future when I face him, [1] Mentally, I would consider equal in chance for the game [2] Use very aggressive or stable opening and avoid gungfu-style opening. [3] Follow up on his weak moves. if any. [4] Aim for a favourable end-game, if possible. [5] Use tactics to reduce his advantages in fast thinking/strong foundation and hence the great difference in time used. [6] Go pray for divine help b
是啊我以前也说过看好廖和林超贤
原本以前也看好刘义豪但是由于进了JC下棋的时间肯定没有廖多。

这些棋手还很年轻,如能和高手多接触多培养,肯定可以再提高水平。这很可能会提高新加坡年轻棋手的功力。看象棋总会这么搞了。比如说一个大师或强甲分配成个BUDDY SYSTEM。还是像类似的想法。廖的棋再B组算好了功力在甲组算普通吧。廖的优势在他的年龄和他的心态。但如得到高手的培养和训练,以后代表新家坡参加世界杯应该就是他了。这也包括林超贤和黄俊阳年轻棋手等等。

感觉现在跟以前的水平比起要差很多。最早B组升两个棋手然后就慢慢升4个。现在一年能升8或多过8个棋手。这让新加坡甲组个人赛的水平下降。希望象总可以去注意这点。
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2009-12-14 13:19:54  5楼
新加坡最具潜力的棋手,应该是洪安豪,但不小心入了邪道而无法发挥最高实力!
不是。最高应该是假扮特级大师洪安豪的人黄荣岳:P
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2009-12-14 13:50:14  6楼
个人赛的水平A组个人赛的水平,并不见得因为乙级人数增加而下降。A组参赛人数近来维持在30人左右,其中不乏宿将和新秀。水平有所下降,主要是因为棋手的时间精力,不足以应付日趋紧张的限时制度。反过来说,乙级人数的快速增加,加快抽空B组好手的速度,倒是可能造成B组的水平下降。象总增办二季B组赛,或许是为了增加A组的参赛人数,但新增的乙级,是否都有在A组挑战甲级的勇气,仍属未知。如何鼓励他们参赛,不明显减低A组水平而获取整体水平的提高,就要看象总在赛制和奖励方法上的创意了。
我理解你的意思。
我的意思是整体水平下降。如果说从B组升了太多亿级。这个比赛就是个亿级棋手多的比赛所以 Technically speaking, 水平会下降。当然还有其他的因素像事业和家庭的理由不允许甲组棋手参加。但你的看法我也同意。

作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2009-12-14 19:02:43  7楼
我们现在说的是潜力,不是高不高。。。笨!
说你是体力高!笨!
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2009-12-17 09:25:55  8楼
Competition system for Division AI had been taking part the Division A national open Chinese Chess for so many years I feel that the 11 round swiss system is the best system.
I agree tht the 11 rounds system is the best as well.
This system was implimented at first due to unscrupulous practises amongst players. Nevertheless, this has lead to other problems such as allowing weaker players to enter the round of top 4 during the 7th round. Personally I would prefer the 11th round system considering that this sytem benefits the stronger players and would induce stronger players to take more risk. Moreover, there would be less "black horses" involved. For players that take more risk, it is obvious that the 11 round system would suits them better. Anyway, regardless of whatever system used. It will never be a perfect system that would suit all players.
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2009-12-17 09:33:43  9楼
IF STICKING TO THE RULES MAINTAINED ORDER AT THE EXPENSE OF INTEGRITY, WORTH IT?
Depends on the reason that 卷心菜 cannot play. Might not be an integrity issue
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2009-12-17 09:53:20  10楼
I agree tht the 11 rounds system is the best as well.This system was implimented at first due to unscrupulous practises amongst players. Nevertheless, this has lead to other problems such as allowing weaker players to enter the round of top 4 during the 7th round. Personally I would prefer the 11th round system considering that this sytem benefits the stronger players and would induce stronger players to take more risk. Moreover, there would be less "black horses" involved. For players that take more risk, it is obvious that the 11 round system would suits them better. Anyway, regardless of whatever system used. It will never be a perfect system that would suit all players.
Just to add another point.
A major advantage of this system is that it allows more players to represent the country. Since the top 4 positions are different yearly, This would give more players opportunity and hope to attain a better result. Rather than the same few players representing Singapore each year. This is vital to promote the game.
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2009-12-17 10:08:07  11楼
Any ideas to improve the skill level of Grade B players instead ? ...I noticed as the years pass by, more and more of these players seems to have difficulty joining the tournament. Having more players moved to Grade B will temporary stop this trend. However, if the gap of the newly promoted and current Grade B is too great, it will be a bad situation for all involved. So any ideas to push up these players's skill level probably would be more useful. ---kurubear
The only way to up the standard is to hold more competitions
By holding more competitions, it would improve the chess feel of players. It is also crucial to find young talent at schools due to higher living standards inclined towards married couples. Compared to the past, more people are moving towards their career and family and spending less time on chess. My guess for this is because couples cannot do this together. It also depends on the nature of their jobs. Those working in banks as an analyst would obviously not have the time to take leave to play chess compared to a property or insurance agent.
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2009-12-17 13:59:39  12楼
Hope, none was offended when i share my views on the walkover get B grade issue.
我认为这里有些偏见。
我认为卷心菜在拼死拼活提象总愁人数的情况下然后无奈中国,淘汰了他对他很不公平。他这次打进了前8就是已经确保升级了这么可以把他这个机会送给小陈?我认为小胡第一轮没有出席已经确保了他的乙级水平了。我本人也跟他下过。虽然我赢了,但是从棋上可以看出这位年轻棋手的天分和斗志。至于小陈的事没有必要一直争论。他毕竟没打进前8。这个成绩上已经证明了。还有没那么容易说放就放的。如果想升级或认为这是不公平的。什么方面都会对某个棋手造成一些偏心一些“不公平” 。已经有很多亿级上来打甲组了多一个少一个也没什么区别。  
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2009-12-18 14:09:09  13楼
BTW, how do Grade B promote to Grade A? (NM)
Top 8 in the A div national competition.
In the past it was top 12, my guess for that is to up the difficulty level and to encourage more players to take part. For Chess master you either get top 3 in the Singapore Open 3 times (does not have to be consecutive) or one time Singpore champion.
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2009-12-18 14:19:42  14楼
我有个想法。按七人安排Q-final,第一种子廖铭豪直接进4强。 另外三个位置由 3vs8,4vs7, 5vs6 来争夺。
I have a different opinion.
卷心菜was kind enough to state that he would not take part. If this is the case, it would be unfair to Hu Wei Liang at the expense of Liao Ming Hao. Though Hu Wei Liang and I don't know each other well, I do not have any good reason to speak up for him. I'm just stating a fact. The top of the table might not necessary be the best for the 7 rounds so Ming hao does not have the right to get a direct promotion given that he has already been promoted to a B division player. One example, was in 2007 (7+2) system when Zheng Xiang Fu lead throughout in the first 7 rounds of the competition. After 9 rounds he attained 4th place.
I think it is only fair to let Hu Wei Liang to have the walkover, not mainly because he deserved it but because he was 卷心菜 opponent. It's wrong to let anyone benefit from other people's expense.
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 14 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码